Photo

Spawning the new vehicles I have added.

3 replies to this topic
Thor110
  • Thor110

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

Using this tutorial : http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=420911 I created an ExtraVehicles.img and the rest of the files needed, however when it came to spawning the vehicles I was unable to do so through the trainer I have, so I was wondering if anyone knows how to

A : Access the console on Net Script Hook so I can manually spawn the new cars.
B : Or how to add the cars to the native trainer I have.

I followed the tutorial to the letter, I created a set of additional files, I also tried adding all the neccesary code & files into the normal vehicles file & other files in order to spawn them through the native trainer I have, but they still didn't show.

I have a backup of all the files I need etc : just in case.

Can anyone help me out here?

Also anyone know of any good map mods, to be honest all the ones I have seen suck.

Thanks

Thor110

Eeshan
  • Eeshan

Old timer.

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:57 AM

to get to the "added cars" part in the trainer, go to the Car Spawning option after pressing F3, then press Num 4, then you'll see the "added cars" option on the very bottom, scroll to Added cars option and voila biggrin.gif if you've successfully added the cars, it will show there

user posted image

Thor110
  • Thor110

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:34 PM

Never mind this is a question I posted when I first got here...

The trainer I am using does not spawn custom cars, at least I do not think.

I dislike that trainer and all the others as they are horrible to interface with and have too many buttons used on the keyboard. ( I use YAASIL & Script Hook .NET )

So I have to use the command line from Script Hook .NET to type "spawn vehicle_name"

Thor110

xenjitsu
  • xenjitsu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:12 AM

HI Eeshan,

""""First - I would like to Apologize to hijacking this thread.!! """"

I noticed you got the overclocker Mod edition ! smile.gif

I have been looking everywhere and have NO Idea how to spawn those Custom Cars, I checked the Added Custom Cars option... but none of it appears as likes yours !~

Can you please guide me to the right direction? I noticed this in the trainer.ini - and they are all disabled.

please HELP !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users