Photo

Single Player Roleplay

26 replies to this topic
GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

Is it just me, or does anybody else like to roleplay on single player?

Since I don't have access to PSN, I roleplay on single player sometimes. It's actually really fun, and there are many things to do. I usually like to act as if I am a sniper working for somebody, and I have to complete certain tasks for them.

I even like to obey laws, like in real life. I stop at traffic lights, park correctly in parking lots, etc.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

Same here.
I usually pretend to be rich by driving a Cognoscenti in Star Junction. Sometimes I put on my cleaner outfit and drive a Trashmaster.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:53 AM

At Beachgate, I've made up families that live in all of the houses biggrin.gif

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:06 AM

I like to create missions.
-Kidnip the president by shooting down bodyguards in star junction
-Motocycle chase where you follow your friend, also on a motobike, while protecting him from the police and drug dealers.
-Lost MC Clubhouse shoot out.
I have no life, lol.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (thegtaman531 @ Sunday, Mar 31 2013, 02:06)
I like to create missions.
-Kidnip the president by shooting down bodyguards in star junction
-Motocycle chase where you follow your friend, also on a motobike, while protecting him from the police and drug dealers.
-Lost MC Clubhouse shoot out.
I have no life, lol.

Don't feel bad. tounge.gif I create my own missions all the time.

Katve
  • Katve

Lost in Liberty City

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:38 AM

I have created my own little storyline or actually beginning of it. It tells about guy living in Bohan (Savehouse). He's job is bus driver and he goes to work with subway everyday to the Star Junction and drive some routes. This was first mission. But in second mission he goes to airport with he's car Blista Compact to pick up old friend who owns Auto Eroticacar and wants him to steal cars for him against money. I use Stevie's lockup so I really got some money. Future of storyline is still open and I have been thinking some ideas how the story ends and how the stuff got there and I am roleplaying this on single player.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:47 AM

I've got a crazy story for Niko.

It all started when Niko got a wanted level when he stole a taxi. Eventually he escaped the police, but soon later is called by an anonymous person (here starts the RP). Niko is told to go to a dock in south Algonquin. He arrives and is told to park the taxi in a cargo box. Niko walks up to a random pedestrian on the dock and is told that the police won't be informed about his past as long as Niko works for him now. So Niko goes around on hits on random pedestrians I choose. Most of the time it involved not getting a wanted level and stealing the car the ped may have been driving and bring it back to the dock. I haven't had Niko betray the guy yet, but it may be soon now that this Role Play has been brought back to the front of my mind.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Sunday, Mar 31 2013, 07:59)
Same here.
I usually pretend to be rich by driving a Cognoscenti in Star Junction.

LOL.. same here as well
I also used to pretend as rich Niko driving PMP 600/Infernus/Stretch/Cognoscenti etc in The Exchange and Star Junction.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:48 PM

- I have my own speedruns if that counts?

For example, I take a car (any car), start in front of the police station in East Holland (I think), then sprint along over the bridge to Alderney, along the entire highway until I reach the end! There's usually lots of traffic because my traffic slider in options is set to maximum, so reaching the end without my car catching fire is sometimes tricky lol!!

I also do speedruns along the entire highway around Algonquin or the highway over the bridge leading to the airport.

- And sometimes I play as a crazy guy shooting gas tanks at gas stations biggrin.gif Gas stations in my game are usually pretty busy, so there are lots of cars and lots of pretty explosions!!!

- Or, when I'm in the mood for a fun challenge, I drive onto the runway at the airport to get a 4 or 5 star wanted level to see how long I can survive smile.gif smile.gif

I don't even know if these are roleplay??

MassacreGTA
  • MassacreGTA

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

I always create my own missions when I'm bored and/or I obey the traffic laws except the speed limit. Because I want to drive fast in a sports car. smile.gif

SunflowerSeed
  • SunflowerSeed

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

How do you create a mission in single player... confused.gif

FCortez
  • FCortez

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (SunflowerSeed @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 11:51)

Using your imagination, the best tool for creating anything you ever wanted smile.gif

I love to do this, I often grab a neat ride and go around respecting traffic laws, stopping at stop lights, overtaking on the left side, parking correctly and so on. It kind of all goes to hell when some maniac decides to crash into my beautiful green infernus and I just start shooting. tounge.gif
When I feel the need for speed I usually grab a fast car, hold down the accelerator and just try and avoid traffic in general. Another hobby of mine is getting myself up to 6 stars and trying to espace or see how long I survive. But I have to confess that although great fun, Liberty City is becoming sort of annoying, I feel like I know every inch of it confused.gif buuut yea, still great fun to be had in GTA IV after completing it.

SunflowerSeed
  • SunflowerSeed

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (FCortez @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 15:53)
QUOTE (SunflowerSeed @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 11:51)

Using your imagination, the best tool for creating anything you ever wanted smile.gif

I love to do this, I often grab a neat ride and go around respecting traffic laws, stopping at stop lights, overtaking on the left side, parking correctly and so on. It kind of all goes to hell when some maniac decides to crash into my beautiful green infernus and I just start shooting. tounge.gif
When I feel the need for speed I usually grab a fast car, hold down the accelerator and just try and avoid traffic in general. Another hobby of mine is getting myself up to 6 stars and trying to espace or see how long I survive. But I have to confess that although great fun, Liberty City is becoming sort of annoying, I feel like I know every inch of it confused.gif buuut yea, still great fun to be had in GTA IV after completing it.

I guess I can see what you mean but I wouldn't consider shooting someone or esaping police as a"mission" whatsthat.gif

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

I hate when you're obeying traffic laws, and people behind you can't wait, so they bump the back of your car. It sucks when you're driving a perfectly nice car. I found a beautiful purple Infernus last night, and somebody ran right into the back of me on the highway. >_> I hope driver AI improves a LOT in GTA V.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:34 PM

^^ Just slowly place your finger on the trigger so you move forward ever so slightly, the next time move backwards ever so slightly and so one^^

But yes, I love Roleplays in all GTA Games mainly SA and IV. It's something to do and I enjoy doing it

SunflowerSeed
  • SunflowerSeed

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

I just hold down R2 as lightly as possible and then keep my finger still.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (SunflowerSeed @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 17:38)

When you're close to the car in front of you, it's kinda hard to do that. biggrin.gif

SunflowerSeed
  • SunflowerSeed

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 17:42)
QUOTE (SunflowerSeed @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 17:38)

When you're close to the car in front of you, it's kinda hard to do that. biggrin.gif

You can still brake

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

^^Or better yet leave a gap instead of touching the vehicle in front biggrin.gif

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (GTAKid667 @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 18:02)
^^Or better yet leave a gap instead of touching the vehicle in front biggrin.gif

I do leave a gap, but sometimes I get kinda close to the car in front. I don't touch the car, though.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

^Understandable - These things happen. AI is pretty bad when it comes to obeying the law.

FCortez
  • FCortez

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 17:31)
I hate when you're obeying traffic laws, and people behind you can't wait, so they bump the back of your car. It sucks when you're driving a perfectly nice car. I found a beautiful purple Infernus last night, and somebody ran right into the back of me on the highway. >_> I hope driver AI improves a LOT in GTA V.

Yea they also do that thing when I'm idleing when they try to overtake my vehicle in any way possible. Either by getting in the middle of the two lanes or by trying to go over the sidewalk, I don't get it its like when they programmed the AI they didn't expect you to stop and obey the traffic lights, and its even more annoying cause the jackasses can't go around the car without touching it, they always hit me and keep moving without caring about the fact that they're scratching my car angry.gif

I guess I can see what you mean but I wouldn't consider shooting someone or esaping police as a"mission" 

Well what is a mission? isn't it something you set yourself to do or something you are told to do? Well then I set myself to obey traffic laws in the game and pretend I'm a normal citizen of Liberty City.
You can do plenty of stuff, some people here have way more imagination than me but overall we just it (what ever it is) cause its entertaining, and that's what counts.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

Drivers don't go around other cars at the stoplight. They only get impatient when you, the character, is stopped.

SunflowerSeed
  • SunflowerSeed

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (FCortez @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 19:08)
I guess I can see what you mean but I wouldn't consider shooting someone or esaping police as a"mission" 

Well what is a mission? isn't it something you set yourself to do or something you are told to do? Well then I set myself to obey traffic laws in the game and pretend I'm a normal citizen of Liberty City.
You can do plenty of stuff, some people here have way more imagination than me but overall we just it (what ever it is) cause its entertaining, and that's what counts.

Thats just roleplaying, not a mission bored.gif

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:29 PM

I always pretend to be a cop or a bus driver.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:30 PM Edited by Official General, 12 April 2013 - 04:03 PM.

Yeah I roleplay in GTA IV. I'm constantly doing a role play that involves starting gunfights between rival gangs.

One is creating a situation where there are two warring factions in the North Holland Hustlers gang, one side on Dwayne Forge, the other side vowing revenge for Playboy X's death. I call up Dwayne's boys and instigate gun battles between them and other NHH gang members. I even managed to get Dwayne shot by gang members in the projects of North Holland while out on a social meeting with Niko, starting trouble with local gang members.

Another is a drug war between the Jamaican gangs and the Northwood Dominican gang on the streets of Broker. Due to the actions of Luis Lopez and his friends, the Dominicans have been intruding hard on Jamaican territory leading to gunfights in the streets between the two gangs. I've created countless shoot-outs between these two gangs in Broker and Dukes. One time as Luis with Armando and Henrique, I went to the Homebrew cafe and shot it up so bad, and then git into a vicious gun battle with Jamaican gang members that came to defend their turf.

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Golf Wang

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

Well one time I had a Cognoscenti at PB X's safehouse and I dressed Niko in a suit and got up early as hell in the morning and drove to the Goldberg offices, and sat there for a whole workday pretending to talk to people. I even took a lunch break at Cluckin' Bell. Then at closing time I drove home (obeying laws) and did this for the next three game days. Then on the fourth day I got real tired of Jeffrey spreading office rumors about me so I walked into work with a shotgun...I made my final stand in that office on a six star level but I was bested eventually lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users