Quantcast

» «
Photo

Films/TV Shows that made you cry like a bitch.

30 replies to this topic
epicluca
  • epicluca

Red Dead Remasterdemption

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

Okay so all you men out there, you big burly men that do even lift, tell us about any film or TV show episode that made you cry like a bitch, theres a rule to this, we have to post clips to what we post about and we all have to watch them.

The Futurama episode Jurassic Bark made me cry right at the end, when Seymours just standing there and dying, with that song in the background too and how he gradually gets more and more unstable till he just goes to sleep permanently.

And a film that made me cry, quite recently, is the green mile. I mean god damn, this innocent friendly giant that has the most innocent tone, after helping save some lives has to die!? And he even asks not to have the execution hood because he's afraid of the dark, and like you know he's gonna die, and all the guards are crying too because they know John Coffey is innocent, then you just f*cking see his body, and it just makes you cry rivers.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Saturday, Mar 30 2013, 17:35)
The Futurama episode Jurassic Bark made me cry right at the end, when Seymours just standing there and dying, with that song in the background too and how he gradually gets more and more unstable till he just goes to sleep permanently.

When I read the topic I knew this was going to be in here. I refuse to even watch this episode anymore because it's so heartwrenching. There is another Futurama episode that is sad but I can't remember.

I can't think of any shows/movies that made me cry as an adult. As a kid I think I cried wathcing E.T. or something.

epicluca
  • epicluca

Red Dead Remasterdemption

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Saturday, Mar 30 2013, 22:43)
QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Saturday, Mar 30 2013, 17:35)

When I read the topic I knew this was going to be in here. I refuse to even watch this episode anymore because it's so heartwrenching. There is another Futurama episode that is sad but I can't remember.

I can't think of any shows/movies that made me cry as an adult. As a kid I think I cried wathcing E.T. or something.

Is it the Fry and Leela Holophoner episode?

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

I can't remember. I think it's one that has Fry's brother in it.

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

I am ashamed to admit that a few tears have been shed over the years. Before you label me as a wimp I can assure you that I'm extremely manly. I have hair on my stomach, I fart daily, I sweat like a pig, I drink beer, my hair is thinning and I can split an apple in half by using my bare hands.
Now that I have proven myself to be a man, any gender confusion should be resolved. I'm probably the manliest man you've ever seen. Don't let my tear-shedding make you think any less of my masculinity.

This scene made me cry. Such a powerful scene. Obviously if you haven't seen the movie before you wouldn't cry by watching the video alone.
The music man... powerful.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:45 AM Edited by darthYENIK, 31 March 2013 - 12:49 AM.

Schindler's list. Specifically the end when the Actors and the real life people they portrayed are visiting Schindler's grave.

Toy Story, all of them. In the first one when Buzz realizes he can't fly. In the second one when Jessie remembers her former owner. And Jesus, just about 90% of the third movie makes me blubber like a baby.

The Lord of the Rings: the Return of the King. The end when Frodo, Bilbo, Gandalf and the rest leave middle earth.

As for TV, Doctor Who has actually got me to tear up a couple times.

And of course, the episode of The Adventures of Pete and Pete called Fairwell my Little Viking...

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:10 AM

I cried like a bitch a few nights ago watching the scene in Four Brothers, where Jack gets shot by the guys with the guns

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Saturday, Mar 30 2013, 17:53)

Yea the one when he thinks his brother stole his four leaf clover and his luck from him

Indi
  • Indi

Don't cross the streams.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:43 AM Edited by Indi, 31 March 2013 - 06:45 AM.

Watched "Saving Private Ryan" last night.

I shed some tears. cryani.gif .

EDIT: Toy Story 3 made me cry for 15 mins. No joke.

@darth: That's some sensitive stuff man about Toy Story. I would never think that a guy would cry at all 3 Toy Story films. Me and you, we're the same.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (Carbine23 @ Sunday, Mar 31 2013, 02:20)
QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Saturday, Mar 30 2013, 17:53)

Yea the one when he thinks his brother stole his four leaf clover and his luck from him

Ugh yes confused.gif the ending montage of that episode and the episode where he finds his dog.... I cry every single time listening to that song that plays as the dog waits for him patiently.

I don't even wanna visualize it right now. sarcasm.gif

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Don't Mind Me...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:21 AM

Titanic. I'm a bitch like that, but the film is seriously amazing.

Terminator 2. That ending is so surreal. I couldn't hold it back.

The Tigger Movie. Possibly more beautiful than Titanic. Winnie the Pooh movies are overall always amazing.

I cried a little when I saw the Winnie the Pooh 2011 movie trailer.

I sometimes choke up when I see those videos where soldiers unexpectedly return home to their families.

And am I the only one who feels more sorry for the Mother than the child when the mother dies?

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

When I first watched Terminator 2, I cried.

This is because I really got into the film,
I guess I felt the pain John felt with seeing the T-800 'die'.

---

Red Dog.

Not going to explain it, will ruin the film.

---

My Dog Skip.

Same as the both, no explanation, will ruin the film.

Sup3rman
  • Sup3rman

Legen- wait for it -dary

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:10 AM

That Futurama episode indeed made me cry too, the one with Seymour...such a sad episode. So well done.
But as a movie, there was only one that actually really made me cry and weep. It was the movie about Ritchie Valens, La Bamba. The ending was just so damn sad. How Ritchie got on the airplane and how his mother found out he died in the plane crash, how Bob yelled Ritchies name at the end...sad.

Johnny Playert
  • Johnny Playert

"There's a bitch... AndyGAGNAKATEKS"

• The Yardies
  • Netherlands
  • Best Snapmatic [Character] 2013

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Sunday, Mar 31 2013, 01:45)
Toy Story, all of them. In the first one when Buzz realizes he can't fly.

Uncanny. That one really got to me as well when i was a kid, every goddamn time. Sobbing like hell. cookie.gif
As far as being so emotional over a scene/movie to the point where i was fully crying, that hasn't happened in a while. I do get teared up every now and again.

Gran Torino moved me. Some scenes, the ending of course (even though that stopped immediately when i heard Clint Eastwood sing, god that was awful) and when the kid gets his stuff stolen by those thugs. Scenes like that ALWAYS get to me.

I don't know if you guys ever seen Gridiron Gang, it's a true story about a football team, it has a lot of great moments. This one is pretty good:

There is another true story with a football player, a big black shy guy adopted by a white family: The Blind Side, which is just real powerful, especially at the credits where they show actual pictures and you realise it was a true story. It also has great moments in it with him and his younger, white brother. Seeing them together just gets to you.
Man, only seeing the trailer already got to me again. Seriously, go and watch this movie, it's great.

The ending of American Gangster, that scene where he's just waiting for him outside the church to book him, very good scene.
Especially when you seem them working together afterwards.

I'm sure i'll remember more later icon14.gif Great topic man.

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Hopplös Kanin

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

Pokemon season 1 when butterfree leaves and the first pokemon movie where Ash gets stoned.

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

you will never be one of us

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:23 PM

Toy Story - When Buzz tries flying out the window and falls, losing an arm.

Toy Story 2 - When Jessie is having those flashbacks of her owner and when she gave her away after not caring about toys anymore.

Toy Story 3 - The garbage fire scene was when I started crying, when Andy gave away the toys just topped it off.

The Iron Giant - I don't remember the specifics but I remember bawling my eyes out at this film when I was 3 or 4 years old.

Bellic 4 life
  • Bellic 4 life

Follower of Asatru

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

The ending of Return of the King, when Frodo gets on the ship, to go the Undying Lands, and leaves Sam, Merry, and Pippin at the port. I remember crying to that for some reason. Possibly because it was the ending of my favorite movie series at the time.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Been saving it for a rainy day...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:43 AM

I shed tears from the movie Titanic when Jack is frozen to death and Rose tries to call him but knowing he already died, she finally breaks Jack free as he plunged to the sea.

Zikomos
  • Zikomos

Wanted

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:51 AM

The end of Big Fish. I think it's the father/son moment that gets me.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

Ain't nothin' over til it's over.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:45 AM

I think this is more effective to people who have seen such things like Forrest explains. I've seen everything he says he has so it sort of resonates with me.

Nearly teared up when they do their handshake and hug. Makes you see how their relationship has really evolved.

Needs no explanation!

Extremely sad, seriously. First time I saw this I wept.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:10 AM

I'll have to agree with Ziggy.
Forrest Gump is one of the few films that actually makes me tear up. I can't help it. not even sure why, exactly.

whenever Jenny dies and he's talking to her. my eyes get watery every time. like f*cking clockwork.

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Labore et Scientia

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:22 PM Edited by Valenta, 10 April 2013 - 03:07 PM.

user posted image
One of the most beautiful moments in Simpsons history. So powerful and yet so simple. The episode name is Mother Simpson from Season 7.

Tyler
  • Tyler

keep your chin up out there

• None
  • Best Poem 2014
    Best Story 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (Zikomos @ Sunday, Mar 31 2013, 21:51)
The end of Big Fish. I think it's the father/son moment that gets me.

That film strikes a chord with any man. It's got the coming of age stuff, the romantic stuff, the funny stuff. It reminds us of how we felt when we realized the world wasn't as big as we thought it was, but it shows us there's always some magic in there. sh*t's cash.

Also, the finale of Six Feet Under did me in. I didn't even feel it coming - and I knew what was happening. The tears just began rolling out of nowhere, as I clumsily smiled and nodded my head in acceptance. Definitely would have been funny if someone walked in to see me doing that.

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

The end of air bud. So moving. So deep. It was an honor to watch you play Buddy. RIP.
user posted image

Melchior
  • Melchior

The blood of our martyrs will water the meadows of France

• The Connection
  • Unknown

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

The aforementioned episodes of The Simpsons (Homer's Mon) and Futurama (The Sting, Luck of the Fryfish, Jurassic Bark) made me ball pretty hard, but above all there are two episodes of Buffy that tore my heart out and showed it to me.

The first is the season three episode, The Wish. It follows on from an episode where Spike returns to town and kidnaps Willow and Xander so Willow will perform a love spell on Drusilla. In the end Oz uses his werewolf sense of smell to find them and as Oz and Cordelia bust in Xaner and Willow are passionately kissing pre-coital. In the episode Cordelia wishes Buffy never came to Sunydale (so she never would have met Xaner and been cheated on by him) after she meets a demon who greants revenge wishes to scorn women and the town is ruled by vampire versions of Xander and Willow. There are two main subtexts in this episode: the obvious "horrors of capitalism" (the world is bland and grey, people are herded like cattle, have the life sucked out of them in a systematic fashion, snivelling parasites prosper, everything beautiful and original- namely, the cast- crumble to dust and survival is everyone's priority) and the second is that everyone becomes their own foil in the right circumstances (Buffy becomes Faith/Kendra, Giles becomes Angel, Cordelia becomes Buffy- in that she faces the world alone- and Xander becomes Spike) but since I got really stoned and watched the episode I was really just expecting a fight against monsters with the usual Buffy banter, but what I saw instead was all my favourite characters murdered in slow motion:

"This is the real world now... this is the world we made! You trusting fool, how do you know the other world is any better than this!?"
"...Because it has to be."

If the image of Willow's face crumbling to dust doesn't make me sob, then the sound of Buffy's neck breaking does.

The second is the episode where Buffy believes she's a schizophrenic and that she's in a mental asylum, having created Sunnydale has a retreatist fantasy world. After "her parents" and her psychologist (in her delusions[?] of the mental institution) tell her to sever ties with her friends, she does so by tying them up in the basement and sicking a demon on them. As Willow is knocked to the floor asylum-Buffy starts banging the back of her head against the wall, gets a horribly disturbed look on her face as "her parents" egg her on to keep killing her friends, she quietly but desperately cries "Willow..." before she opts to save her friends, her expression turns blank and the psychiatrist tells her parents they've "lost her." If that isn't disturbing in and of itself, it's completely left ambiguous whether Buffy got over her delusions of the mental institution, or if the institution is reality and Buffy chose to retreat into the fantasty world of Sunnydale forever, abandoning the real world. It's not so much sad as much as it is psychologically disturbing and horrifying to the point of tears.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:48 PM

A couple of the Prison Break (which I've started re-watching because it's so class) episode made me cry a little, as-well as Opie's death and Opie's funeral in Sons of Anarchy.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:31 AM

This felt like such a dark scene. It choked me up a little because of Richard and who he is as a character and what he displays as true happiness in his scrapbook: families, houses, love, and overall a simple life--everything he can't have because he comes off as a monster. This whole scene and music just sets a really peculiar and uncomfortable atmosphere. ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

RockstarPayne
  • RockstarPayne

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:09 AM

The only time i've cried during A movie.

Sup3rman
  • Sup3rman

Legen- wait for it -dary

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:07 AM

I must say, the final episode of Fringe was just so moving and sad. How Walter sacrificed himself and went with the little observer into the wormhole and to the future, thus creating a new future and and past and also erasing himself... Really a lovely scene was where Walter and Peter said their farewells...

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

The idiots are taking over

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

I can only really say that one film has ever hit me that hard and personally that I have cried, and that film would be Seven Pounds. I understand that he's basically repaying a debt, and no doubt trying to rid himself of the guilt that shadows him, but the fact that he does all this, knowing where it will ultimately lead, is what got to me. Obviously I'm a little vague with the explanation so as to not spoil it, but those who have watched the film will understand me.

Oh, and no doubt one of the saddest moments in ANY TV show, ever:

Especially from 5:30 sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users