Anybody can throw a punch, anybody can start a fight, but nobody would start an illegal underground fist-fighting circuit. But wait, someone already did, it's call The Underground Fighting Entertainment and it takes place all over Liberty City. A real fight is a fist fight, not a shootout. A real fight is a punch to the face, not to pull a trigger. A real fight is all you will see and experience in the UFE.
Come join the Club, we also give practice for those who either want to get warmed up before a fight or just learn how to fight. I would be more than happy to help those who have trouble using their fist's because they are so used to a gun. In here we give the power to people who want become a great fist fighter in GTA, you could even show off your fighting skills to random people in multiplayer. I'm just saying we are back and we want you to prove your strength and toughness in the circle.
To join please fill out the application below and add Dr-Mayhem111.
|Monday Night WAR||Every Monday @ 8pm EST\7pm CNT\6pm Mnt\5pm WST|
|Friday Night Beatdown||Every Friday @ 8pm EST\7pm CNT\6pm Mnt\5pm WST|
|Saturday Night Break||Every Saturday @ 8pm EST\7pm CNT\6pm Mnt\5pm WST|
|1. Please inform me, the host, via pm that you are either going to make it to the event or not, it won't effect your score if you don't arrive.|
2. Do not be disrespectful towards the other fighters, if I find out you are disrespecting somebody in the event your score will be lowered and you will be suspended for two events.
3. If you are going to attend the event, please be on time, but the saying better late than never still sticks around. You don't have to be on time at every event, but just don't be too late.
4. Do not use any guns or grenades during the event, and do not bring a person who is just going to interrupt the entire event. If he/she wants join, tell them to contact Dr-Mayhem111 via PSN.
5. We will not tolerate any inappropriate language during the event.
6. If you are going to record the events and put them on youtube, feel free to do so, just tell the host before you do it.
7. No arguments and no disagreeing with the scoring system.