» «
Photo

SCO Modding and the 3 coop missions

1 reply to this topic
Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:48 AM Edited by Vintage88, 30 March 2013 - 01:51 AM.

Would it be possible to completely recreate these 3 missions if one had enough knowledge with modding the appropriate files?
In essence changing the location of the peds/vehicles, their models, placing new peds/vehicles, changing waypoints, changing text displayed, and modifying/removing objectives and progression (ex. change Deal Breaker so killing all enemies in Acter Industrial spawns a second wave of enemies at a new location, instead of spawning the vehicles).

I'm not asking for the lines of code I'd be looking for or anything like that, just wanna know if this is simply possible. Thanks.

jdmalex2
  • jdmalex2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (Vintage88 @ Saturday, Mar 30 2013, 01:48)
Would it be possible to completely recreate these 3 missions if one had enough knowledge with modding the appropriate files?
In essence changing the location of the peds/vehicles, their models, placing new peds/vehicles, changing waypoints, changing text displayed, and modifying/removing objectives and progression (ex. change Deal Breaker so killing all enemies in Acter Industrial spawns a second wave of enemies at a new location, instead of spawning the vehicles).

I'm not asking for the lines of code I'd be looking for or anything like that, just wanna know if this is simply possible. Thanks.

you can change all this stuff buy just editing the sco with sco tool box.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users