Photo

Prison in GTA V?

17 replies to this topic
PaddsterG2k3
  • PaddsterG2k3

The Bee's Knees

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

One of the biggest aspects of Californian criminal culture is their prison gangs. Now that we've had a prison in IV, will this carry over and be extended in GTA V?

What do you think?

_Hitman_
  • _Hitman_

Paid Hitman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:35 PM Edited by death killer860, 28 March 2013 - 10:37 PM.

Of course and I'm sure You can go inside it too. I bet there willl be one or two missions in the prison sly.gif

TheGTAone
  • TheGTAone

Piβwasser Founder

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

Yeah, there will be one:
user posted image

Reiji
  • Reiji

Sarcastic Cock

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

OG LOC!!! OG LOC!!! DON'T DROP THE SOAP SUGAR!!!
GETTING BUSTED WILL UNLOCK GAY BAR ACTIVITY.

evoluon--720
  • evoluon--720

Left Field

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

what if they further the penalty when getting busted on this game?
like depending on how many stars you have you'll end up at a local police station or prison

1-3 police station
4-6 prison

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Welsh Boy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

I think it should be like mafia 2 where you actually spend some time on the inside in missions. Also when you get busted that could be an intresting feature. I know that is a real ask for rockstar but I think it would make the game even more realistic and set new benchmakers like afterwards spend time in hospital from a mission or just free roaming. Just an idea smile.gif

VATG
  • VATG

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (TheGTAone @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 22:35)
Yeah, there will be one:
user posted image

http://www.gtaforums...opic=542146&hl=

user posted image

GroomLake51
  • GroomLake51

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

Good spot on that, TheGTAone.

epicluca
  • epicluca

Red Dead Remasterdemption

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

Yeah, and if you commit a crime you have to do community service and all missions get disabled, if it's a serious crime then you could get put on death row (all game data gets deleted) or imprisoned (have to wait 1 ingame year)

PaddsterG2k3
  • PaddsterG2k3

The Bee's Knees

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

@VATG - my apologies mate I'll post in yours!

MODS - please lock this topic.

KTR
  • KTR

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

It would be funny if one of the guys get busted, and you have to use another guy to bust him out. And if all three gets busted, there will be a special break out mission.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

Guys, I played through chapter 6 of mafia II. It was about as fun as watching paint dry for an hour, then getting shat on by a bird. So, no, no prison on every bust. Maybe a mission or two, but that's as far as I will go.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• None
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Racecarlock @ Friday, Mar 29 2013, 00:18)
Guys, I played through chapter 6 of mafia II. It was about as fun as watching paint dry for an hour, then getting shat on by a bird. So, no, no prison on every bust. Maybe a mission or two, but that's as far as I will go.

If I would get a nickel for every time you posted a similar response in a similar topic.. Just amazing how difficult it seems for some people to utilize the search button.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (Raavi @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 16:25)

If I would get a nickel for every time you posted a similar response in a similar topic.. Just amazing how difficult it seems for some people to utilize the search button.

Hey, if I have to sound like a broken record to get a point across, then so be it.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• None
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (Racecarlock @ Friday, Mar 29 2013, 00:27)

Hey, if I have to sound like a broken record to get a point across, then so be it.

I don't blame you, in fact I always have a good laugh when you post in a topic like this. I blame the people that are seemingly unable to use the search button.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

Excellent find on that screenshot! That is the first time i've noticed that. I definately want to be able to explore the prison, and have the opportunity to find way of breaking out.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (Raavi @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 16:28)
QUOTE (Racecarlock @ Friday, Mar 29 2013, 00:27)

I don't blame you, in fact I always have a good laugh when you post in a topic like this. I blame the people that are seemingly unable to use the search button.

Honestly I die a little bit each time, because it means there's yet another person in support of a thing that would make me sit on my ass waiting for a timer to expire or an animation to complete.

Tickets for speeding and red lights would make it so I either have to spend hours sitting in traffic or hours waiting for ticket animations (the animation time adds up) while doing nothing in the process.

Fuel would make it so I would either have to sit at a gas station every hour or 2 or constantly abandon my favorite vehicles wherever they run out. I know every hour or 2 might not seem bad, but considering how much play time this game could have, it'll wear thinner than an anorexic supermodel real fast.

Prison would suck most of all. I admit I almost never get busted thanks to cheats, but statistics dictate there's at least one guy out there who doesn't use cheats and also really sucks at avoiding the handcuffs. Logic dictates that he will now spend most of his time locked off from the bigger cool world with all sorts of fun stuff to do in a small area that probably only has a gym and fighting areas, something which could easily be accomplished way better by the latest fight night game. But he didn't want to play fight night. He wanted to play the game with the stolen cars, police chases, murder, and gas trails that you can set on fire. But now he's stuck in this small boring area because he got busted once and now has to wait for a timer to run out.

It's like if a nascar sim actually made you switch to your pit crew to change the tires. That's not why you're playing the sim, you're playing because you want to race or crash for fun, not so you can change virtual tires.

DoomsdayFAN
  • DoomsdayFAN

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

For the love of God, if there is indeed a prison in the game, PLEASE GOD, I hope R* actually uses in the game. That'd be pretty freaking sweet to have to break someone out. It'd certainly make for a great "main" heist. There'd have to be a few missions setting it up and stuff, and it just seems like a really good area to use.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users