Photo

How can R* outdo what they've done in V, with VI

15 replies to this topic
Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

The latest batch of screenshots for GTA V have got me wondering, how will outdo what they've done when they make VI (or the next installment).

I mean, they seem to be throwing so much in there (not a bad thing of course). But what other amazing things can they do with VI. I mean V has miniguns, submarines, multiple types of fighterjets, rapelling down buildings, fully detailed ocean floor and more. And as stupid as it might sound, I can't think of anything they would be able to do in future that outdoes what they have in V, without having to venture into the type of stuff Saints Row does. (And god knows, NO gta fan wants to see that happen).

Any suggestions on what can be done.?

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:28 PM

They could make one protagonist again, so the game doesn't flop?

They could bring back weight/muscle and other more RPG elemenents.

They can add more weapons, more cars, different cars, demolition derby races, football, give you an office job, make it the Sims. They could add platforming, more sports.

I mean; What can't they do? You're acting like V has everything, it doesn't, it has like 2% of everything.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

They can make a futuristic gta in a city like the one in "The Fifth Element" biggrin.gif

With flying cars and aliens and stuff! I LOVED the police chase in that movie! Imagine that in gta! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

But even if the next gta is worse than the previous one, it's still gonna be great!!! Right?

Dick Valor
  • Dick Valor

Cold Ass Honky

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:14 PM Edited by Dick Valor, 28 March 2013 - 09:19 PM.

-Multiple cities or countries
-Replace traditional missions with quest system (so we work on multiple missions at once)
-Complete integration between cut scenes, interiors, and game world (i.e., no cut scenes or separate interiors at all)
-All buildings enterable and destructible
-More RPG elements and customization
-More options/cheats so that every player can enjoy a unique, custom experience (fuel, traffic laws, whatever)

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

There are a lot of things R* can do to outdo GTA 5, like more weapons and vehicles, biger map containing more cities, contriside, desert e.t.c.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:38 AM

Asking about GTA VI when GTA V isn't even out is like a pregnant woman worrying about her second baby when her first baby isn't even born yet. Likewise, it's like a high school freshman worrying about senior year in college.

Grove Street Balla
  • Grove Street Balla

Kakashi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 21:38)
Asking about GTA VI when GTA V isn't even out is like a pregnant woman worrying about her second baby when her first baby isn't even born yet. Likewise, it's like a high school freshman worrying about senior year in college.

I heard that saying some where... but I can't recall where.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (Grove Street Balla @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 01:58)
I heard that saying some where... but I can't recall where.

Memory refreshment: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=552188

These GTA VI topics are even more annoying than the "Which GTA is best?" topics.

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:14 AM Edited by hall90, 08 May 2013 - 07:34 AM.

It is like saying I have won the long distance marathon but it has not started yet.

How can R* outdo what they've done in The Simpsons.

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

I'm not GTAb0yWonder anymore, you dipsh*t cretins.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:11 AM

Maybe play as a police officer? You can arrest people, give tickets, intercept drug deals. And maybe another protagonist along with the cop who's a made man in the mafia. Ohhhh, I'm going to make that a concept thread. *writes down idea on notepad*

bobgtafan
  • bobgtafan

The last thing you never see

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:24 AM

Easy, explore an historical era again. There will be improvements to gameplay sure and maybe the scale of the game will increase past 1 major city again, but the main thing will be visiting the past. They have a lot of options. 1920's pre-Depression America, the America of Gatsby and prohibition. 30's depression America with the highest crime rates and relative poverty the country has ever seen. 40's America which...honestly that era bores me if the subject matter isn't World War 2. 50's post-World War 2 America with it's racism, classism and sexism still under the rug but barely. 60's America which God Damn set in the south? Would probably be culture changing like GTA Vice City was. And of course the 70s or maybe the future?

JerseyGoon
  • JerseyGoon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:40 AM Edited by JerseyGoon, 10 May 2013 - 02:58 AM.

You can outdo 5 if the next GTA allowed us to be the Boss of all Bosses of some type of criminal organization. You would play as the main protagonist but the focus would be on the organization and running it like a fortune 500 company of the underworld. This way even after the storyline is over the game would still play like a Mafia Wars type game. Like a Tycoon game.

The Game should take place in a new city and you should be able to take complete control over it and feel the power you possess. For example reintroduce us to Carcer City and let it be like Chicago. Allow us to control other cities at the same time as well. Order hits, take over territory, keep members under control, control the drug trade, mastermind heists, and outwit the FIB to avoid being indicted.

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

How R* can top V? with an improved Hot Coffee mini game with realistic penises and also fapping.

And maybe Make VI a Zombie survival game with first-person view (like CoD), and like CoD's system of 4 characters the 4 characters will be Claude, Tommy, Carl Johnson, and Lazlow.

It will be an outstanding critical success, widespread critical acclaim and strong commercial success worldwide.

It will sell approximately 50 million copies, and the demand for more copies causes boycotts all over the world.
Adding to that Kim Jong-un threatened the United States with a 'pre-emptive nuclear attack, who apparently was enraged by the fact that GTA V was delayed.....and will be more so in a few years or so when VI releases. monocle.gif

Don't worry guys, I'll bring cookie.gif to everyone. happy.gif

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Shrimp Fried Rice

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

With two protagonists, one cop, and one criminal. In a massive huge city with lots of vehicles, destruction and weapons, also customization.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:45 AM

Honestly, I don't think Rockstar needs to "outdo" the last game.

I didn't mind the difference between SA and IV. [url=http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/10/18/dan-houser-talks-grand-theft-auto-iii?page=2Dan Houser in one interview before said[/url]:

"One of the things we take very seriously and really push ourselves on is to make sure the games are distinct. To make sure they feel different from one another in as many ways as possible, while retaining some core mechanics. But you evolve, innovate everything as much as possible so they feel like very different experiences, or it will just get very stale very quickly."

This is exactly why I don't mind if the next game doesn't outdo the previous one, because it shouldn't have to. All it needs to do is feel like a fresh new game with a new experience. And if my memory serves me right, every GTA game has done that and been great. Regardless if it did or didn't outdo the previous game. Every game has something or doesn't have something that makes it special, that makes it a new GTA game. That's all that matters.

SimonJ360
  • SimonJ360

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

easly, make 3 characters, each one in his own city, not urgently to make one fly to other city, just 3 characters, each one in his own way in his own city, but at the same time, they will hear about eachother and have the GTA IV 3 protagonists' relationship only they never met face to face before, only perhaps another city as a neutral place for each man, and in one mission only they all 3 encounter in that city where the protagonists' bosses (or mission givers in case of freelancers) send them there to do a simple mission (like GTA IV's 3 missions of the museum.)

Liberty City - freelancer, contract killer for various gangs in LC. perhaps named Daniel Blumenthal,
Los Santos - Member/OG/Leader of a street gang (perhaps Mexican this time? well it doesn't matter) perhaps named Angel Domniguez.
Vice City - member of the Russian bratva in south florida expanding in VC (for those who don't know, bratva is the criminal organization of Russia, like Italy's mafia or Japan's yakuza) perhaps named Alex Morozov
Las Venturas - the neutral city where 3 protagonists once meet, and then open for 3 protagonists for free roam.

GTA IV took us to Jamaicans, Irishmen, Russians, Albanians and the infamous five Italians , they have done it all, you cant upgrade that. however, Russians are more influential in the east coast than Italians, and in GTA IV they still made the five families look the strongest. they should also add 2 gangs in Liberty City: Ballas and Families, with 2 different sets. if LS will have Grove Street and Front Yard sets of Families and Ballas, then they should add 2 new sets, like North Holland Ballas (to replace North Holland Hustlers) and Northwood Heights Families (since every Families set is known to be named by location like Grove street, Seville boulevard, and Temple Drive). now why do I want these gangs? simple. Ballas and Families are GTA's version of Bloods-Crips war, and this war is mainly in LA, but also in New York and sometimes in Miami, but less likely. if the main character will be involved in 2-3 missions of this war, I expect him to be hired by Ballas, because they are the ones who use help from other contacts outside their gangs.

Ever since GTA San Andreas came out, every Los Santos located GTA game that came out (which are only SA and V) the protagonist is in the Families gang, and in war with ballas. but do we want it a third time? Some may say yes, some say we need a fresh face. im not saying there will be no Families-Ballas war, im just saying that what if we will see that as a secondary war like Mcreary-albanian war in IV and you will be lead a new Mexican gang, maybe called "los guerreros" (we were never a street gang's leader in GTA before) fighting with LS Vagos (which will return in V) and like in SA, let Vagos and Ballas be allied.

In Vice City I don't expect much but being something we were never before, a real small reference to presence of families-ballas war in Vice City, many latino/hispanic gangs and rivals between themselves, or the Russians, and more importantly a Russian mobster working for the Russian bratva, perhaps called "Nikolai Nazilevski bratva" where you are a member, this time I don't just want another boss gives you missions, I want the Russian bratva to be organized and structured like it is in real life.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users