• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:27 AM

When I try to change my sig, it says "The user CP will be back shortly." is this just me?

If so, any tips on how to fix it?
  • pikachu2g likes this

Zxiriusstinks
  • Zxiriusstinks

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:36 AM

This has been posted in many different locations around the forum all day, including in this section in this topic which was the first topic available until you decided to ignore it and post this one.

No, it is not just you. No, you cannot fix it. It is being worked on by Tank at the moment. Be patient.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (Zxirius @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 05:36)
This has been posted in many different locations around the forum all day, including in this section in this topic which was the first topic available until you decided to ignore it and post this one.

No, it is not just you. No, you cannot fix it. It is being worked on by Tank at the moment. Be patient.

I don't know how many times i've said this now, but.. but my search button does not work.
do not say i am using it incorrectly, because no.

anyway, I was just asking, but thanks a lot for being butthurt icon13.gif
  • pikachu2g likes this

Zxiriusstinks
  • Zxiriusstinks

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (legend9090 @ Wednesday, Mar 27 2013, 23:39)
QUOTE (Zxirius @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 05:36)

I don't know how many times i've said this now, but.. but my search button does not work.
do not say i am using it incorrectly, because no.

anyway, I was just asking, but thanks a lot for being butthurt icon13.gif

How is it when someone asks a stupid question they get upset when they receive a stupid answer? I am far from butthurt and answered your question like you wanted. You don't need the search function to see the latest topic in this section. You only need your eyes and an adequate attention span.

You're welcome.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (legend9090 @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 11:09)
do not say i am using it incorrectly, because no.Fir

First off, in this case, you didn't even need to use the search function, because a topic titled 'User CP Bug' was the first topic on this page.

Secondly, the search function works fine for everyone so it can't be broken just for you. Yes, you're using it incorrectly. Take a look at this topic and learn how to use it so topics like these can be avoided.

Cheers.

Tank
  • Tank

Gangsta

• None

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:49 PM

The user control panel is now available again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users