Photo

GTA V Screenshots - Sunsets, Seas, Skies and So On

940 replies to this topic
florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (BigJacob @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 11:53)
you dense person

1. i explained already thats water houses have discharge
2. i explained you can get portable water houses
3. research on fire houses, youll find many come with multiple barrels for more effiecny
4. its water nimwit

turn.gif turn.gif turn.gif turn.gif turn.gif turn.gif turn.gif turn.gif turn.gif turn.gif turn.gif
do you eat coins or something?

lol, the idea of a portable hose makes no sense at all. Just look for the minigun on google images. It's a minigun.

Can you perhaps show us an example of a real life minigun shaped hose that this is based on lol?

philley
  • philley

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

Guys, simply ignore this attention whore. @mods: please ban this jerk. I think I speak on behalf of every user with a clear mind. He is simply pissing us off. Thanks!

The Scottish Guy
  • The Scottish Guy

Toasty!

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (BigJacob @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 21:56)
due to some of the recent screenshots released and other sauces of information, it pretty sums up that on foot vigilante FIRE FIGHTER missions are CONFIRMED

At all explained in the picture below, please dont flame and mods please leave this open to dicussion as rockstars are no confirminations of this being anything else, let it be discussed amongst good men

1. you see the character franklin wearing a bandana, he is most likely wearing this so he doesnt inhale harmful oders or poisonous smoke

2. You can clearly see franklin holding a water house, you see water spraying out of it, this is most likely a portable water house because there is not a house attached

3. water houses are are known to give off a discharge from the device, wikipedia for more info

PLEASE NOTE: there is flaming tree, building and car in the background which needs to put out.

What are your thoughts on this? discuss....now

-Franklin minigun picture-

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

Hilarious troll is hilarious biggrin.gif

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:34 PM

Oh my f*cking God!

I know I'm super late but I have just seen this; amazing. V will be one hell of masterpiece.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

the middle of nowhere, the centre of everywhere.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:29 PM Edited by Red XIII, 14 April 2013 - 11:36 PM.

QUOTE (GTAfan786 @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 14:23)
QUOTE (dewan2000 @ Thursday, Apr 11 2013, 23:07)
QUOTE (Chickenwing @ Thursday, Apr 11 2013, 21:45)
QUOTE (caio3771 @ Thursday, Apr 11 2013, 21:44)
Are those in-game screenshots or artwork's?

Anyway, it seems to be the most beautiful game ever.

Clearly screenshots

and they were clearly enhanced, I doubt those are actual live gameplay screenshots.

They don't enhance screenshots unless they HAVE to f*cking pre-render it for graphical reasons, which they usually don't do idiot. Stop being a negative c*nt and think about the fact that their engine has been incredibly updated.

Mate, you need to sort your attitude out, a good slap is what you need. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Why call him an idiot and a c*nt? He didn't offend you in anyway.

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (Red XIII @ Sunday, Apr 14 2013, 23:29)

Clearly screenshots

and they were clearly enhanced, I doubt those are actual live gameplay screenshots.

They don't enhance screenshots unless they HAVE to f*cking pre-render it for graphical reasons, which they usually don't do idiot. Stop being a negative c*nt and think about the fact that their engine has been incredibly updated.

Mate, you need to sort your attitude out, a good slap is what you need. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

And they do enhance screenshots. Check Trailer vs. screenshots, clearly you can see a difference. Unless screenshots are PC and trailer PS3, which I doubt. Even if I did like that.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (r34ld34l @ Monday, Apr 15 2013, 12:32)
QUOTE (Red XIII @ Sunday, Apr 14 2013, 23:29)

Clearly screenshots

And they do enhance screenshots. Check Trailer vs. screenshots, clearly you can see a difference. Unless screenshots are PC and trailer PS3, which I doubt. Even if I did like that.

Didn't they come out and say that they dont tweak the screens?

Irrational
  • Irrational

Federação das Américas

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Monday, Apr 15 2013, 14:16)

Do you even believe in their sh*t?
user posted image
  • KaKaja likes this

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (ClaudeSpeedRulez @ Monday, Apr 15 2013, 14:27)

user posted image

That screen was intended to look tweaked, probably hinting to an in-game photo feature. Hence why it is the only screen that looks like that.

j.hunt
  • j.hunt

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

user posted image

wtf? there's nothing too awesome in that picture, it just has a lot of blur and some color filter like in Lost and Damned. f*ck, even Hot Pursuit 2 in the f*cking PlayStation2 can do that. if you really think that PS3 or 360 can't render something like that then you are an idiot.

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

user posted image

I bet their is either a "filter" (or several) we can choose to "tint" the game alltogether or there is something like "instagram" on our iFruit phones…

Irrational
  • Irrational

Federação das Américas

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

You are all just speculating, you know nothing.

Get over yourselves.

Chunkyluva53
  • Chunkyluva53

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:10 AM

user posted image

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

"So...Are there naked chicas?"

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (Chunkyluva53 @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 02:10)
user posted image

Maybe lighting?

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:03 AM

A reasonable guess would be that the screenshots above are during and just after a cut scene. Akin to how they did the cut scenes in MP3 - where it seamlessly blended into the gameplay.

Njale
  • Njale

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (Nah Tso Gud @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 07:03)
A reasonable guess would be that the screenshots above are during and just after a cut scene. Akin to how they did the cut scenes in MP3 - where it seamlessly blended into the gameplay.

cutscenes in GTA were always rendered in the game, they never looked better than the actual game.

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

QUOTE (Njale @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 05:56)
QUOTE (Nah Tso Gud @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 07:03)

cutscenes in GTA were always rendered in the game, they never looked better than the actual game.

Well they also ( correct me if I'm wrong ) claim that all these screenshots are in game as well. So something is off. Unless, of course the high quality screen is from a high end PC.

I don't mind either way. It will be what it will be... and it will be grand biggrin.gif at least in my opinion.

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:02 AM

^^^ That looks like a cinematic spotlight effect in the first screen. You can see the same thing on this screen (among other ones)
user posted image
Notice how the background is unaffected by a mysterious bright light from the right. Could be an attempt to make night time less duller looking (the other Trevor picture is in day time, so no effect) or maybe it is a movie editor feature, that'd be cool.

It could literally be a streetlight but look a this screen, I doubt there is anything up there emitting that blue light.
user posted image

Bomberlegend
  • Bomberlegend

Seeing through the bullsh*t

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (j.hunt @ Monday, Apr 15 2013, 15:19)

user posted image

wtf? there's nothing too awesome in that picture, it just has a lot of blur and some color filter like in Lost and Damned. f*ck, even Hot Pursuit 2 in the f*cking PlayStation2 can do that. if you really think that PS3 or 360 can't render something like that then you are an idiot.

And if you get upset with something small as that, then you are the idiot.

johnnyftlent
  • johnnyftlent

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:51 AM

penis shaped clouds confirmed. got to love rockstars humor. i circled the shapes.
user posted image

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Work Writer's Discussion 2016 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]
    Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (boxmonster @ Wednesday, Apr 24 2013, 04:02)
It could literally be a streetlight but look a this screen, I doubt there is anything up there emitting that blue light.
user posted image

One of the early screenshots (or trailer frames, I can't remember which) showed a red light source reflecting on the side of the jet plane. Maybe Rockstar sometimes adds some phantom light sources in-game to give some highlights to the action objects in the air, that might otherwise be hard to see? That would be kind of consistent with previous generation games that have abstract reflections that move across the surface of a car, as the relative viewpoint changes, to give it a sense of reflectivity and curvature.

philley
  • philley

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (saintsrow @ Thursday, Apr 25 2013, 06:05)
user posted image

One of the early screenshots (or trailer frames, I can't remember which) showed a red light source reflecting on the side of the jet plane. Maybe Rockstar sometimes adds some phantom light sources in-game to give some highlights to the action objects in the air, that might otherwise be hard to see? That would be kind of consistent with previous generation games that have abstract reflections that move across the surface of a car, as the relative viewpoint changes, to give it a sense of reflectivity and curvature.

It is simply the moonlight. It is more difficult to get accurate lighting done/shown when object are this far in the background. It is a matter of draw distance. Nothing more, nothing less.

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (philley @ Thursday, Apr 25 2013, 06:27)
QUOTE (saintsrow @ Thursday, Apr 25 2013, 06:05)
user posted image

It is simply the moonlight. It is more difficult to get accurate lighting done/shown when object are this far in the background. It is a matter of draw distance. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't think so. In GTA IV and most other games I've played its the opposite. Shadows disappear beyond a distance, not the light; it looks more realistic to have sunny mountains in the background than dark shadowy ones. And even if that was switched around, we have seen daytime shots where you can see the lighting go much further.

Now this shot looks more like moonlight, see how much the background is affected (the light coming from the left on Trevor might be from a heli, ignore that).
user posted image

Gezim
  • Gezim

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

Why do you guys think Rockstar has never put snow in any of their games?

J-B
  • J-B

The Benz

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (Gezim @ Thursday, Apr 25 2013, 15:21)

Red Dead Redemption had snowy areas, or were you talking about snow as a weather condition and not as an environmental one ?

Gezim
  • Gezim

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (J-B @ Thursday, Apr 25 2013, 21:50)

Red Dead Redemption had snowy areas, or were you talking about snow as a weather condition and not as an environmental one ?

As a condition

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (Gezim @ Thursday, Apr 25 2013, 23:01)
QUOTE (J-B @ Thursday, Apr 25 2013, 21:50)

As a condition

The only game world R* has created that would have snow was Liberty City(NYC).

Mr. Darko
  • Mr. Darko

My lies are better.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:12 PM

Depends on altitude, of course. RDR had a snowy area but only because it was in a high altitude area, a bit to the north as well compared to other locations in the game. It wouldn't make sense to have snow in GTA V in the vast majority of locations, but up in the tallest mountains, maybe. Even then, during the warm months those mountains' snow caps tend to disappear, but it might be an acceptable break from reality for Mt. Chiliad to have a snow cap in the game. That's about it, though. It would be basically like RDR: the snowy area doesn't change, it's just there, and maybe it occasionally has snowy weather that happens nowhere else on the map.

philley
  • philley

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:17 AM

Guys: Have you recognized how big/huge/long alone Pleasure Pier will be??? Man,....Just to say it again: GTA v will be massive taking the ratio of details and size of the map!!!

user posted image

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:47 AM Edited by DODI3OG, 26 April 2013 - 09:57 AM.

QUOTE (philley @ Friday, Apr 26 2013, 17:17)
Guys: Have you recognized how big/huge/long alone Pleasure Pier will be??? Man,....Just to say it again: GTA v will be massive taking the ratio of details and size of the map!!!
>PIC<

The Ratio = Details(Interior+Exterior):Size+Amount of Interiors = X
Improved AI+Random Events+Activites=Y

X+Y=THE EXPLOSION!! suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users