• Germany

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

Surfing with thunder!

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

Still no other general wildlife huh? We've seen a shark now, but no on-land wildlife yet....it's not that i want to see them so bad, but i just wonder why we've seen plenty of countryside shots but no animals on there yet.

Miamicanes182
  • Miamicanes182

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 22:18)
Still no other general wildlife huh? We've seen a shark now, but no on-land wildlife yet....it's not that i want to see them so bad, but i just wonder why we've seen plenty of countryside shots but no animals on there yet.

^this. I'm still waiting to see animals other than a dog and shark. Like the ign article said that there would be wildlife and an ecosystem. Waiting for like animal screenshots or somethin like that

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

This isnt the early 1900s im pretty sure animals will scurry at the sound of a car engine... its probably gonna be alotbmore rare to see animals in V

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 23:15)

This isnt the early 1900s im pretty sure animals will scurry at the sound of a car engine... its probably gonna be alotbmore rare to see animals in V

Like Miamicanes said too, IGN and other sources spoke of a fully working ecosystem teeming with wildlife.

Miamicanes182
  • Miamicanes182

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 23:35)
QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 23:15)

Like Miamicanes said too, IGN and other sources spoke of a fully working ecosystem teeming with wildlife.

Exactly

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:05 AM

My guess they will roam around in certain areas in the countryside perhaps. The countryside shot we see here with the waters and mountains, is pretty much the same as the other ones from last year, just different view. I'm sure it'll be ok...like farm animals...come on, they gotta be in there, similar to RDR.

mondayonfire
  • mondayonfire

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:53 AM

Mannnn, the underwater world is to good to be true.. My godddddddddd

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:45 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Thursday, Apr 4 2013, 01:05)
My guess they will roam around in certain areas in the countryside perhaps. The countryside shot we see here with the waters and mountains, is pretty much the same as the other ones from last year, just different view. I'm sure it'll be ok...like farm animals...come on, they gotta be in there, similar to RDR.

Maybe the animals will have state machines controlling their daily schedule and we can follow the nocturnal animals back to their dens and burrows as dawn breaks. colgate.gif

Apollo_33
  • Apollo_33

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:55 AM

GTA V's color palette is so appealing. Reminds me of Vice City, sorta. Purple. pink, all those sunny colors are there. I like.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:15 AM

QUOTE (Apollo_33 @ Friday, Apr 5 2013, 05:55)
GTA V's color palette is so appealing. Reminds me of Vice City, sorta. Purple. pink, all those sunny colors are there. I like.

Purple and pink are Vice City's anthem colors. Rockstar could reuse the colors in GTAV, but it seems to me that LA sunsets tend to range more from red to orange to yellow to white, more of the warmer colors. Maybe the desert sunset skies have more purple. In any case, I think based on trailers and screenshots we have seen, that Rockstar is getting it right. smile.gif

DoctorVictim
  • DoctorVictim

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

The more I see the more I'm blown away. Can see myself just spending hours exploring at night, looks unbelievable.

Bronxsta
  • Bronxsta

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:06 PM

Anyone see the movie Collateral? I would love to have some awesome moments of just roaming the streets at night and have a coyote cross my path

And here's a list of the potential species we'll see in the game (all are found in California):
- Deer
- Sheep
- Bighorn sheep
- Black bear
- Donkey
- Goat
- Horse
- Mountain lion
- Wild pig
- Wolverine
- Coyote
- Beaver
- Badger
- Jackrabbit
- Bobcat
- Porcupine
- Fox
- Racoon
- Chipmunk
- Squirrel
- Bat
- Woodpecker
- Hummingbird
- Bald Eagle
- Owl
- Gull
- Pelican
- Raven/Crow
- Hawk
- Heron
- Gecko
- Desert tortoise
- Rattlesnake
- Boa
- Great White Shark
- Barricuda
- Hammerhead
- Moray eel

Zulu412
  • Zulu412

Chiver

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Bronxsta @ Friday, Apr 5 2013, 14:06)

Anyone see the movie Collateral? I would love to have some awesome moments of just roaming the streets at night and have a coyote cross my path

And here's a list of the potential species we'll see in the game (all are found in California):
- Porcupine

I could see trekkin through the woods with chop, he gets into it with a porcupine & after words has a bunch of quills stickin out of his nose.

TheWetPartoftheArm
  • TheWetPartoftheArm

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

- Deer
- Sheep
- Bighorn sheep
- Black bear
- Donkey
- Goat
- Horse
- Mountain lion
- Wild pig
- Wolverine
- Coyote
- Beaver
- Badger
- Jackrabbit
- Bobcat
- Porcupine
- Fox
- Racoon
- Chipmunk
- Squirrel
- Bat
- Woodpecker
- Hummingbird
- Bald Eagle
- Owl
- Gull
- Pelican
- Raven/Crow
- Hawk
- Heron
- Gecko
- Desert tortoise
- Rattlesnake
- Boa
- Great White Shark
- Barricuda
- Hammerhead
- Moray eel

Funny you should mention Collateral, take a look at the outfit Michael's wearing in the last photo, it's identical to Vincent's.

Double L.
  • Double L.

I hate Trevor !!

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:40 AM

I wish PhysX would be there. Think about it, seaweeds are moving like real. wow.gif But i think the big seaweed is only stops right there.

user posted image

leaflinks
  • leaflinks

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

^ Yes that is one of the obvious images that really struck me about this game. This is nothing compared to the previous GTA SA under water environment.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

The Skydiving picture reminds me of Amphibious Assault in San Andreas, where you had to swim underwater to get to a boat. That picture could be either from a mission or a mini-game. It is probably a mission IMO.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

great picssss. wink.gif

epicluca
  • epicluca

Red Dead Remasterdemption

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (TheWetPartoftheArm @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 23:21)

- Deer
- Sheep
- Bighorn sheep
- Black bear
- Donkey
- Goat
- Horse
- Mountain lion
- Wild pig
- Wolverine
- Coyote
- Beaver
- Badger
- Jackrabbit
- Bobcat
- Porcupine
- Fox
- Racoon
- Chipmunk
- Squirrel
- Bat
- Woodpecker
- Hummingbird
- Bald Eagle
- Owl
- Gull
- Pelican
- Raven/Crow
- Hawk
- Heron
- Gecko
- Desert tortoise
- Rattlesnake
- Boa
- Great White Shark
- Barricuda
- Hammerhead
- Moray eel

Funny you should mention Collateral, take a look at the outfit Michael's wearing in the last photo, it's identical to Vincent's.

You forgot Cat, Dog, Bird.

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

We've seen a dog... first trailer dude! tounge2.gif

Miamicanes182
  • Miamicanes182

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (suicidehummer @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 18:57)

Dogs are not considered wildlife. Everybody knows about the dog.

LTA1992
  • LTA1992

The Fanged Brave, KyoryuRed

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (Miamicanes182 @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 23:19)

So I'm guessing wild dogs aren't wildlife? Wanna check that again?

Miamicanes182
  • Miamicanes182

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (LTA1992 @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 02:42)

Are u saying, chop that has a leash and a collar and is the dog we seen, wildlife? Checked. Mate.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:21 AM

Animals other than dogs that we'll see probably some racoons....

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (Miamicanes182 @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 04:16)

Are u saying, chop that has a leash and a collar and is the dog we seen, wildlife? Checked. Mate.

Do you really think they are going to go as far to make underwater interactive and put in sealife (sharks), and not use animals ALREADY created for use in Red Dead Redemption, come on.

Miamicanes182
  • Miamicanes182

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (darkdayz @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 11:29)
QUOTE (Miamicanes182 @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 04:16)

Do you really think they are going to go as far to make underwater interactive and put in sealife (sharks), and not use animals ALREADY created for use in Red Dead Redemption, come on.

That's not the point. MosquitoSmasher said "still no OTHER wildlife yet." We get there is dogs. We get there is atleast a shark. People are waiting to see screens of the actual wildlife the actual wildlife that ign mentioned in their article. Thas all he is saying. I'm sure that there is gonna be wildlife. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see a screen or two of it.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

Offtopic but i had to post this...cause some people.....sigh.....some people:

no doubt the gta3 was huge when it was new, but then it was just the same old same after that…

then saint row2 arrived…

the open world, the better atmosphere, more details, better story, better characters, more possibilities and the fun was back again.. with saint row3 released it added even more features, weapons, vehicles, variety in missions and even more craziness and fun. gta4 just lacked it all, now saint row4 is coming and it bring it once again but less dildos wackiness. but more saint row2 fun with the humor of saint row3. it is a win win this time. after gta4, gta just become a name of the old. gta is done bring on the new fresh saint row4 i say.

OH MY!!!!

You'd think he's joking. Especially after the details, atmopshere, characters and story....but he's not. cry.gif

JonRenemy
  • JonRenemy

Greater Than Great

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 14:40)

no doubt the gta3 was huge when it was new, but then it was just the same old same after that…

then saint row2 arrived…

the open world, the better atmosphere, more details, better story, better characters, more possibilities and the fun was back again.. with saint row3 released it added even more features, weapons, vehicles, variety in missions and even more craziness and fun. gta4 just lacked it all, now saint row4 is coming and it bring it once again but less dildos wackiness. but more saint row2 fun with the humor of saint row3. it is a win win this time. after gta4, gta just become a name of the old. gta is done bring on the new fresh saint row4 i say.

OH MY!!!!

You'd think he's joking. Especially after the details, atmopshere, characters and story....but he's not. cry.gif

Oooffftt.. whereabouts is that quote from??

Someone has an abusive father.

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

If thou' ist wanting some, thou' shall receive.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (JonRenemy @ Thursday, Apr 11 2013, 03:25)
QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 14:40)

then saint row2 arrived…

OH MY!!!!

Oooffftt.. whereabouts is that quote from??

Someone has an abusive father.

Haha, guy must be 12

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users