First one looks better IMO.
[SA/IV] GTA Wasteland
Posted 3 weeks ago
Newest beta have, some features, which other mods does'nt
- landscape system, it's i mean highest point on map at this time 160 metres under water level (zero point) and midgest is 0 meters under sea
- mission coding, infact, you can choose which fraction you'll be working on, just like in FO-games series
- you can't feeling safe in many places in game world - raiders on bikes and cars or hordes of mutants
Also, at least mod have strong background story
The United States was broken into substates. Monetary value was lost. The world had to rebuild, and rebuild they did, this time in the image of the megacorporations that seized power. Taking advantage of the laws that had been passed years ago, and using their newfound freedom, the megacorps began impressing their power on the failing governments. Before long the world was transformed. Boundaries were redrawn, and the political landscape was changed forever.
World become to warzone of megacorporations, biochemical experements tranformed many people to mindless beasts. Chains of civil riots led to the fact that the world plunged into chaos.
Following a napalms holocaust, the world has become a desert wasteland and civilization has collapsed.
One of megacorporations was risen. The Wastelands was broken into subzones. Only civilians of New World Order Goverment can be living in safe zones. Whats about others one, they living in hell, this hell call as State of Crimson Sands.
- Mr. Myriad, .Bach and Ivan1997GTA like this
Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Elissay, 3 weeks ago.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Nice updates but you should add ambient sounds to the map to feel more alive
- Mr. Myriad and .Bach like this
Posted 2 weeks ago
Ol' gas station
Ridley Town, yeahh Ridley Scott
- .Bach, Mr. Jago and deltaCJ like this
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users