» «
Photo

[W.I.P] San Andreas BETA Map

11 replies to this topic
IFone789
  • IFone789

Dark side of the moon

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:34 PM Edited by IFone789, 23 June 2013 - 04:44 PM.

I decide after one year and four months of hard work, start this topic here on GTA Forums. Why I didn't make this before? Because if some users around here remember before, I was having a situation where I was using mods without permission, but after a week of that and some apologizes, I delete all that mods from my project and start that I called "San Andreas BETA Map mod".

This will be the total resurrection of BETA Map, making one of the most important components for San Andreas BETA fans. I had working February, Mars, June, July, August, December and January. Today I will start working again. Some paused moments happen because I was using Linux.

Need to be something clear: I changed the name of the mod to "San Andreas BETA Mod" cause it use San Andreas BETA Vehicles and CLEO Scripting too.

Some pics and videos (From first to last review):

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

You can check all BETA videos on:
My YouTube channel

[SIZE=14]2ND RELEASE HERE!

San Andreas BETA Mod

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

~yay!

• Members
  • Poland
  • Helpfulness Award [Chain Game]

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

Possible to have the beta Mulholland safehouse seen in Trailer 1?

IFone789
  • IFone789

Dark side of the moon

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 17:36)
Possible to have the beta Mulholland safehouse seen in Trailer 1?

I will try to make it smile.gif

mataninho
  • mataninho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

in the beta basketball courts are more higher than this, i think it's low in my opinion, can you tell me the txd files of them i want to change the basketball courts by myself . and if you can tell me how to add lamp posts and the mailbox in grove st?

i want to place the basketball courts in the game can you send me your fence??

IFone789
  • IFone789

Dark side of the moon

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (mataninho @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 21:54)
in the beta basketball courts are more higher than this, i think it's low in my opinion, can you tell me the txd files of them i want to change the basketball courts by myself . and if you can tell me how to add lamp posts and the mailbox in grove st?

The basketball courts txd and dff are make it by myself, i mean, is my own txd and my own dff (don't come inside the game). If you well want to make it i think the original is bbcourt_02lvs.dff i think and the txd i don't remember. But if they are more higher i can make then higher or exactly.

mataninho
  • mataninho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (IFone789 @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 22:12)

The basketball courts txd and dff are make it by myself, i mean, is my own txd and my own dff (don't come inside the game). If you well want to make it i think the original is bbcourt_02lvs.dff i think and the txd i don't remember. But if they are more higher i can make then higher or exactly.

you also know what is the txd files of cj house and the wall of grafitti outside sweet's house??

how can i just put the courts in there??

IFone789
  • IFone789

Dark side of the moon

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (mataninho @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 22:31)

you also know what is the txd files of cj house and the wall of grafitti outside sweet's house??

1- No.
2- I delete it with Map Editor.
3- You first need 3Ds Max and Coll Editor (For edit the original model and edit the collision). The collision is very important, because if you add it without collision inside a ".col" file, the game will crash.

mataninho
  • mataninho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (IFone789 @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 22:39)
QUOTE (mataninho @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 22:31)

1- No.
2- I delete it with Map Editor.
3- You first need 3Ds Max and Coll Editor (For edit the original model and edit the collision). The collision is very important, because if you add it without collision inside a ".col" file, the game will crash.

thanks i try it tomorrow

Village Idiot
  • Village Idiot

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:07 AM

user posted image

They were a little higher and abit different heres an exact image from beta.

Also fantastic mod. Hope to see it finished and complete smile.gif

IFone789
  • IFone789

Dark side of the moon

• Members

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (Village Idiot @ Wednesday, Mar 27 2013, 04:07)

user posted image

They were a little higher and abit different heres an exact image from beta.

Also fantastic mod. Hope to see it finished and complete smile.gif

Now when I see they are too higher than my own. Not only on height, in width too. I will fix it tomorrow, cause is too late.

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

OMG seeing that liquor store reminds of my memories on PS2 sad.gif . Thanks for starting a mod like this. I'm gonna be a big supporter of this mod. EVER. tounge.gif

IFone789
  • IFone789

Dark side of the moon

• Members

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:46 PM Edited by IFone789, 29 March 2013 - 07:02 PM.

Ok, I delete the whole comment I say before for show some new screenshots -w-

Basketball court fences in final edit (Look at is bigger than the other version):
user posted image

Pine tree behind Clukin' Bell:
user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users