fire on wheels!

7 replies to this topic
rudraneel
  • rudraneel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:54 AM

blazing from wheels!?!
hope ya remember the mission g spotlight in which the first building theres a elevator?anyway I use cheats so after finishing the mission I went to the building and wrote betterthanwalking and went up the stairs but as you know the vehicle isn't that powerful so I tried to reverse up the stairs but the upper stairs were really tuff so I gave up and found sparkles of fire in the wheels and I got in the caddie I found it was happening certain times but when I drove aroun sometime I found it constant! go to the spray shop to clean this!ha ha ha!

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

I put this in Google Translate and my computer slapped me...

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (rudraneel @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 12:54)
blazing from wheels!?!
hope ya remember the mission g spotlight in which the first building theres a elevator?anyway I use cheats so after finishing the mission I went to the building and wrote betterthanwalking and went up the stairs but as you know the vehicle isn't that powerful so I tried to reverse up the stairs but the upper stairs were really tuff so I gave up and found sparkles of fire in the wheels and I got in the caddie I found it was happening certain times but when I drove aroun sometime I found it constant! go to the spray shop to clean this!ha ha ha!

How about this: Write down the words normally because I can't understand anything.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

Author of this topic, pardon me, but are you a native English speaker? The point you're trying to convey isn't decipherable.

Meno
  • Meno

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

Yyeeeeaahhhh.... I seee....?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

Please quit spamming this thread-- if you aren't a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem.

ArmedJudas47
  • ArmedJudas47

JamieRose

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

Dude please speak English.. I didn't understand a f*cking word you just said.....
But maybe it's a bug or something

Rudraneel Dutta
  • Rudraneel Dutta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:57 PM

OKAY OKAY, I am repeating my post:

well, do you remember the first building in which was an elevator during the mission "g-spotlight" where you have to jump buildings with your motor bike? once I went there with a caddy and tried to get up the flight of stairs but as you know the caddy is not that powerful so I tried the whole thing in reverse and after a few hard tries I found sparks in the wheels but I was still driving I around and found the spark increasing but just as I went to the pay and spray shop it was okay then. Something special. HUH?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users