Photo

A design for my youtube/twitter/facebook page

4 replies to this topic
King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:13 AM

I've made a youtube channel called "Bloody Crazy Gamer" and I'm looking to see if there are people who are willing to make a banner or an avatar, a logo that suits the name.

Of course I'll pay for the work.

This might be the wrong place to post it, but I just saw "web design" and I thought that was close enough.

The channel is suppose to be about all kinds of games, from Ludo/Jatzy, up to Far Cry3, Skyrim, and so on.

I'm mainly looking for a Banner and a Avatar for my youtube channel.

And a cool background for the facebook page and twitter.

Money wont be a problem, well unless you want me to pay 1000 dollars, I'm not willing to pay that much.

OzzySM12
  • OzzySM12

Hmm...

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

The Expression> GFX Requests & Tutorials section will probably be better for you. I'll report your post and say to get it moved.

As soon as I read your post the image of a wee cartoon guy holding a controller playing a game, with an axe in his head and blood running down him popped into my mind.

Don't know what it says about my mental state, but may be a good idea for a logo for you tounge.gif .

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (OzzySM12 @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 18:21)
The Expression> GFX Requests & Tutorials section will probably be better for you. I'll report your post and say to get it moved.

As soon as I read your post the image of a wee cartoon guy holding a controller playing a game, with an axe in his head and blood running down him popped into my mind.

Don't know what it says about my mental state, but may be a good idea for a logo for you tounge.gif .

Thank you smile.gif

I actually like that idea. Perhaps a viking cartoonish guy with a battleaxe and playing a game.

I like it!

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

I just rememberd that I know a very talented person who does these things. So hopefully she'll make something I like, I did give her the idea about the cartoon guy, I liked that.

OzzySM12
  • OzzySM12

Hmm...

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

I'm glad I could be of help.

If you make that one post it on here so I can have a look smile.gif .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users