Photo

The Corelli Crime Famiglia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
161 replies to this topic
Corelli Crime Family
  • Corelli Crime Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:25 AM Edited by The Corelli Crime Famiglia, 18 June 2013 - 11:39 AM.

Recruitment Status Open
Posting BanMERCYOVTHEDEVIL

user posted image

user posted image

Everything began back in 1924, when prohibition was well accepted in Liberty City. Salvatore Corelli worked on the docks down in lower Alderney, barely bringing enough money home to support his young family. He realized he had to do something to bring in a little extra cash. What he didn't realize was what he had to do to get this cash would make him a legend. He had close ties with a guy from upstate New York, who would ship "moonshine" and many other types of liquor to him via the docks of Port Tudor. Salvatore would build a small crew that he would use to control his own little piece of heaven, Meadows Park. Salvatore's crew, the Nine & Dime Crew, consisted of about twelve men. All of which were loyal to the cause. Eventually, the "N & D" became much more organized. They rightfully adopted Salvatores name and became the Corelli Crime Famiglia. At home, Salvatore had a wife an two sons. His sons were Leo and Giovanni Corelli, and they would eventually become notorious gangsters themselves. But this was the days of Salvatore Corelli. He ruled the streets with an iron fist. No booze was sold, and no hits were carried out without his consent, until the night of December 31st, 1935.

Salvatore and a few of his lieutenants attended a New Years Eve party hosted by the Messina's. While at the party, Salvatore drank a little bit more than he should have, and went missing. The next week, they found him hanging from the ceiling in a rundown apartment. He had been killed by the Messina's. The party had been an illusion to lure Salvatore into their hands. With Salvatore dead and his soldiers not knowing where to go, many joined the Messina's or other families in the city. Everyone but those that were loyal to Salvatore that is. His now adult sons would take over the family and share equal leadership. They would become known as the "terrible two."

Leo was the brains, and Giovanni was the muscle for sure. Leo adopted the nickname "Whispers" because everything was a secret to him. If he had to say something important, he would simply whisper it into your ear. They would expand the families territorial boundaries beyond Meadows Park. The Irish mob in Steinway posed a threat to the Corelli's, so Leo staged a plan to whack their boss. Mickey Finnagan was supposed to be having a meeting with a Mexican street gang in Meadows Park, however, he never made it to that meeting. As he was getting prepared he thought he heard his backdoor open. When he went to check it there was no one there. He then preceded to change his clothes. While he was lacing up his boots, he heard a loud noise in the kitchen. He grabbed a gun and began to ease his way down the hall. As he passed by the last bedroom, he was met with a spray of shotgun shells. Mickey Finnagan, leader of the Irish mob, had been killed by Giovanni Corelli. The Corelli brothers would continue to run the city with no competition. At least until the late 60's.

Leo and Giovanni both had their own sons, Michael and Tony. Michael was Leo's son, and he Leo wanted him to take over the family. Giovanni wanted his son, Tony, to take over the family. Neither one of the boys got along real well, so it was easy to see that there could no longer be two dons. It was decided, the entire family would vote who they wanted to become don. In a close race, Tony was awarded the position. This made Michael furious. One night, as Tony was shutting down after a long night of gambling, a mysterious car pulled up. Michael, along with two of his closet friends, got out. They were all carrying baseball bats. They threw Tony into the gambling room and beat him to a pulp. "I'm the don of this family!" yelled Michael. He pulled out a pistol and shot his cousin in the back of the head. Michael took his place as don the following day. Nobody asked why or how he did it, they just accepted that he was their leader.

Under Michaels leadership, the family became an empire that spanned from Bohan to Algonquin. Nobody opposed the Corelli power in Liberty City. Not the other families. Not the police. Not even the government could stand against the Corelli power. Nowadays, no business is settled in the city without the involvement of the Corelli Famiglia. Stand with us, or die you fool.

Corelli Famiglia Garage:

The Corelli's don't have one specific vehicle they ride in. Instead, they have a wide range of vehicles that are of use. All or at least most of the Corelli vehicles are black. The cars that Corelli members have been seen in are: Cognoscenti, Cavalcade, PMP 600, Sentinel, Presidente.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

"Loyalty"- Always be loyal to the don and La Cosa Nostra.

"Brotherhood"- This famiglia is more than a bunch of random people, it's a brotherhood. Treat other members like they're your brothers.

"Silence"- Keep your mouth shut about family business to any and all people.

"Knowledge"- Have knowledge of what you are doing at all times. Think things through before actually doing them.

"Maturity"- Have fun by all means, but know how to act when in situations that involve acting mature.

"Obedience"- Be obidient. Do whatever your told with no questions asked.

"Honor"- Don't let others bash on the name of the Corelli Famiglia. Take honor in what you represent.

"Pride"- Take pride in knowing that you belong to one of the greatest organizations there is. Never forget that.

user posted image

Date Target Gunman Designator Reasons Method Status
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------

Corelli Crime Family
  • Corelli Crime Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:27 AM Edited by The Corelli Crime Famiglia, 18 June 2013 - 11:33 AM.

user posted image

Rank GTAForum Name Gamertag
DonFilledFilled
Underboss--
Streetboss--
Consigliere--
Minister--
Family Enforcer--
Enforcer--
Lieutenant--
Head Capo--
Capo--
Capo--
Capo--
Capo--
Top Soldier--
Soldier--
Soldier--
Soldier--
Associate--
Associate--
Associate--
Associate--
Associate--
Associate--
Rank Description:

Don: The leader of La Famiglia. He calls the shots and all answer to him. He is respected by all members of la famiglia.

Underboss: The second in command. He takes the role of Don whenever the Don is away. He is also next in line to become Don if something should happen to the Don.

Consigliere: The most trusted advisor to the don. He helps the don make tough decisions and settle problems within la famiglia.

Minister: Resolves problems within the family. Also shows other members the way of la cosa nostra.

Caporegime: A well trusted individual within la cosa nostra. He has proven his loyalty time after time and has been granted access to his own small crew of soldiers and associates.

Soldiers: The "made men" within the ranking structure of the Corelli Famiglia. It takes extreme acts of loyalty and trust to achieve this rank, but once you have, it was all worth it.

Associates: New members within la famiglia. They are trying to earn the respect and trust of the Don so that they can be "made" one day.

user posted image

Questions Answers
XBOX LIVE Gamertag Answer Here
Age (Optional) Answer Here
What skills do you have? Answer Here
Do you have a mic? Answer Here
Time Zone Answer Here
What are your best qualities? Answer Here
How often do you visit GTAForums? Answer Here
What gangs have you previosly been in? Answer Here
Anything else you might like to add Answer Here
CODE
[tableb]
[tr]
[th][SIZE=5]Questions[/SIZE][/th]
[td][SIZE=5]Answers[/SIZE][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th][COLOR=lightgreen]XBOX[/color] [color=orange]LIVE[/color] Gamertag[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Age (Optional)[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]What skills do you have?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Do you have a mic?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Time Zone[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]What are your best qualities?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]How often do you visit GTAForums?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]What gangs have you previosly been in?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Anything else you might like to add[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb]

Corelli Crime Family
  • Corelli Crime Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:28 AM Edited by The Corelli Crime Famiglia, 13 June 2013 - 03:45 PM.

Reserved

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:30 AM

user posted image
What's that car in the sig? I've never seen it in Mafia 2.

-Ryder-
  • -Ryder-

You Pushed Me Away...

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:30 AM

Good Luck From Blackwater Security Corporation.

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:31 AM

The Corelli's are back!

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

good luck

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 01:30)
user posted image
What's that car in the sig? I've never seen it in Mafia 2.

It's a screenshot of a DLC car from Mafia 2.
Also, thanks for all of the good luck wishes.

Michaelis
  • Michaelis

The Boss

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

Best of luck from the Cohen Crime Family.

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:49 AM

Good luck!

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:57 AM

Thanks for all the good luck. Damn I've come a long way in making forum pages. Check out the original Corelli page. We didn't even spell Corelli right back then.
http://www.gtaforums...839&hl=correlli

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (D34THW15H @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 01:57)
Thanks for all the good luck. Damn I've come a long way in making forum pages. Check out the original Corelli page. We didn't even spell Corelli right back then.
http://www.gtaforums...839&hl=correlli

Hey D34THW15H, are you to change your gamertag to Don Corelli?

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:02 AM

In due time my good friend. I have the money I'm just waiting for the right time. As for name changes with the family, I shall change mine, but if you or anybody else decides to it's entirely up to you guys.

On the other hand, Mac, I'll message you about a new signature if that's cool.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:24 AM

On the other hand, Mac, I'll message you about a new signature if that's cool.

Yeah. I'm working on it right now as we speak.

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

Thanks mate. I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks.

Rebirth mudafuka
  • Rebirth mudafuka

lil wayne is underrated

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:52 AM

going no where like every mafia

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:55 AM

^An optimist^ lol.gif

Lets hope you guys last longer than every other gang that has started up lately. It's a shame of the gang section being flooded by topics that last no longer than a week.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:56 AM Edited by xll MAC llx, 24 March 2013 - 06:02 AM.

@Rebirth mudafuka: If you're going to talk trash, please leave the topic.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 05:55)
Lets hope you guys last longer than every other gang that has started up lately.

Ain't that a challenge? Lets push 2 weeks..

l StealthZ l
  • l StealthZ l

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:45 PM

Good luck!

From The Malikov Crime Family
Boss V Malikov
l StealthZ l
Boss Of The Malikov's

WarHawk 420
  • WarHawk 420

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:09 PM

Good luck guy's. And sweet name icon14.gif

Gavino Satana
  • Gavino Satana

Waiting, just waiting.

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 07:57)
QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 05:55)
Lets hope you guys last longer than every other gang that has started up lately.

Ain't that a challenge? Lets push 2 weeks..

Good luck guys, nice page set up.

@Mercy love the encouragement tounge.gif

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:03 PM Edited by D34THW15H, 24 March 2013 - 06:15 PM.

Good sh*t Mac. Did you make the new crest on the first page? I like it.

@Rebirth Mudaf*cka- Get the f*ck outta here.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:17 PM Edited by xll MAC llx, 24 March 2013 - 06:20 PM.

QUOTE (D34THW15H @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 18:03)

No. Graven made the new one. I made everything else though.
Hey D34THW15H, just ignore the dumbass kid who goes on every single new topic that starts up and talks trash. (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL)

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (xll MAC llx @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 18:17)
QUOTE (D34THW15H @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 18:03)

No. Graven made the new one. I made everything else though.

It still looks good. I wish someone would make a turf map. I've also got a few new ideas as far as GFX goes. If you would like I'll send them to ya in a pm.

f*ck the haters bro. They don't have anything better to do.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:23 PM Edited by xll MAC llx, 24 March 2013 - 06:31 PM.

It still looks good. I wish someone would make a turf map. I've also got a few new ideas as far as GFX goes. If you would like I'll send them to ya in a pm.

f*ck the haters bro. They don't have anything better to do.

Yeah. Go ahead and sent the new GFX to me.
You're right about the haters. They're just mad because they don't have anything productive to do with their lives, so they stay on Forums 24/7 and talk trash on everyone's topic.

@WarHawk 420: Thanks man. I appreciate it.

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

Hey is it just me, or does anyone else think that the xbox deserves to have a good event? It seems like ps3 gets to have all the fun.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (D34THW15H @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 19:43)
Hey is it just me, or does anyone else think that the xbox deserves to have a good event? It seems like ps3 gets to have all the fun.

What do you mean?

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

Like how they have events like cops n crooks and other things. I guess it's because they don't spend as much time bickering amongst one another.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (D34THW15H @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 20:26)
Like how they have events like cops n crooks and other things. I guess it's because they don't spend as much time bickering amongst one another.

Yeah. We could add a section on the page for activities.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users