Let's get the PS3 running again!

6 replies to this topic
Alalphaaron
  • Alalphaaron

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

Hello out there!!

Are you tired of playing stupid GTA 4 vanilla (No DLC's sorry) matches online, with 4-5 players, all banging around, not really playing the game to its fullest? Well then we're in the same f*cking boat!

I'm looking to pitch people together who plays GTA 4 on their playstation, so that we can make one big match, eploiting the game to it's fullest!

Add my psn if you're interested, cause I sure am! Let's make some decent matches, and enjoy some slaugthering and mayham

PSN; AlphaAron

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

Then one day you find ten years have got behind you

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Alalphaaron @ Saturday, Mar 23 2013, 20:58)
Hello out there!!

Are you tired of playing stupid GTA 4 vanilla (No DLC's sorry) matches online, with 4-5 players, all banging around, not really playing the game to its fullest? Well then we're in the same f*cking boat!

I'm looking to pitch people together who plays GTA 4 on their playstation, so that we can make one big match, eploiting the game to it's fullest!

Add my psn if you're interested, cause I sure am! Let's make some decent matches, and enjoy some slaugthering and mayham

PSN; AlphaAron

Join a gang then you will have more people to set up games with. Check out the gang section wink.gif

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 21:30)
QUOTE (Alalphaaron @ Saturday, Mar 23 2013, 20:58)
Hello out there!!

PSN; AlphaAron

Join a gang then you will have more people to set up games with. Check out the gang section wink.gif

That Monk guy is right! biggrin.gif

The only way to get some really competitive games nowadays is to be in one of the forum clans/gangs. Don't worry its not as scary as it sounds happy.gif we have avery active gang league and cup matches available smile.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Albania
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

True that Kaiser guy is right tounge.gif

Join the gang/event section icon14.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 16:48)
True that Kaiser guy is right tounge.gif

Join the gang/event section icon14.gif

Don't listen to that AJ guy, he doesn't know what he's talking about. tounge.gif

But seriously, join the gangs section

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

Listen to that enjoithepain guy, he took his meds today tounge.gif

But yeah gangs 'n stuff.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

yea you should listen to these guys, joining a gang can save you money on your geico insurance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users