2 replies to this topic
IceBoy1911
  • IceBoy1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

user posted image

STORY:
*Year 2013,after a virus outbreak in los santos,U.S Army decides to isolate the los santos.Domenic anderson (The Govner) is leader of a small armed people in Los santos tries to escape but U.S Army just wanted to destory whole L.S .

CHARACTERS:

MainDescription
The Govner herty year old man and leader of Los Santos Armed folks[LSAF],he likes to take heavy responsibility and often involved with LSAF's Missions.he picks AK-47 in all missions
Jackson45 years old man and LSAF's most loyal member.he works with SMG often.Soldiers killed his wife and he decide to save his childrens.so he joint LSAF to make their place safe.
Mariana holmes29 year old woman.she is a cop,but left LSPD to join Govner's team.she is professional with pistols!she was almost fired from LSPD coz she slept with inspector twice.
Chadtherty year old man.works at LSAF little labratory.he is shy and kina mysteries.
Meryl Dixonhe escaped from prison and used his brother(Daryl) to survive.he is govner's good friend and loyal to LSAF.he is cruel and just like to kill zombies and soldiers.
Daryl DixonMeryl's brother.he lives at fort carson but came to L.S to save his brother.

Missions:
link 1.The Destiny you cant reject
link2.Quarantine
3.Black Killers
4.????

IceBoy1911
  • IceBoy1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

i dunno how to make a trailer,but if someone could make it i will really appreciate sigh.gif

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

What do we have here, a Walking dead banner, zombies, the nickname Govner (which should be Governor) and last but not least the names Daryl Dixon and Merle Dixon.

Well, one thing I can say is that you are really original sarcasm.gif

Seriously, if you are gonna make a Walking Dead story line (which there are already plenty of), at least don't copy everything and make up your own story...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users