Photo

Brie':The Assasin

58 replies to this topic
Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

Everyone go download the latest mission from Brie' here: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/28613 I'll update everyone on where things are headed soon. Things are about to pick up!

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

Updated the list of characters in the first post. I've also added spoilers to the characters that have yet to be revealed in the storyline. I have a good idea where I want to go with things as far as the plot of the story. I'm currently working on the outline for the last mission of Chapter 2. A lot of what I do from this point on will be carefully planned and executed. The character's will be unique and come with multiple skins to support the scenes in the missions. 

Chapter III will be the end of the first ACT. I will later ask if I should release the Acts as a whole or release the missions individually. Stay tuned!

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Mission of The week Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

I Have chosen to make walkthrough about this MP for DYOM Gaming.

• Platinum Card likes this

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

Thanks Target! I'll try to provide the last mission of chapter 2 soon. Can't wait to see the walkthrough. :evilgrin:

OpTello
  • OpTello

English is not simple...Bitch.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Thanks Target! I'll try to provide the last mission of chapter 2 soon. Can't wait to see the walkthrough. :evilgrin:

i am really sorry about target. you can read the news in the designers topic. but no worries. i will make a walktrough, i am have a game record program.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:50 PM Edited by Platinum Card, 28 October 2013 - 08:00 PM.

Thanks OpTello, that'll be nice. 

Note:Just read the news about Target. I hope that everything's alright, it seems pretty serious.

Abeer
  • Abeer

When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:39 AM Edited by Abeer, 31 October 2013 - 04:46 AM.

Hi PC how r u, I would like to give you my feedback on this mission pack. First let me tell you that I am your big fan and I have searched and  played all missions made by you and I think your best and most creative if compared among others.

My View about it

The story is a bit complicate to understand

Spoiler
. Player has to play multiple times to understand it clearly which I think is a good thing.
Spoiler

This mp reminds me of movie "SALT" although it has a different story and I love how you choose different skins for Brie'. I also appreciate you for choosing female protagonist and agents.

Your dialogs and conversation between characters also deserves admiration. I personally think your English is very good. Even in your comments you use English like a pro.

There are many other things which should be complemented like using mods, giving walk through read me in zip file but one thing that made me write this whole comments thing is your cut scene placement skill specially in missions made on DYOM7. How do you do it man, I wish I was as half as good as you. I learned a lot by playing you mission and its really good that you are designing again. And I am really looking forward to your next mission as well as your future activities. Sorry for long comments and thanks

Spoiler

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

Thanks Abeer! To start, I contemplated asking you to help me design my next mission "In The Past" but I saw that you were busy with other projects of your own. I really appreciate your feedback! I love reading comments and reviews that have anything to do with my work and of other great designers as well. The plot is starting to unfold as we get closer to chapter 3 of the mission pack. "In The Past" covers a lot of things that has to do with the history of both Brie' and new antagonist Asia. 

I really appreciate the dialogue compliment. I've had a love for writing since the fifth grade. It's really about imagining the scene and providing believable dialogue. I want to produce missions that would have everyone coming back for more, perhaps inspire others to follow. In reference to "Salt" I've never thought about it until you mentioned it! I may have to watch it again, that way I can create an even better story. For me, the visual aspect of what's in a mission draws my attention. 

Cutscenes are by far, my favorite feature in DYOM. I often look for cinematic shots using static cutscenes. If I can place the objective at the right angle with a moving object, it makes that scene more dynamic. I've had a lot of practice using the feature and I've watched those of other designers, like Jimmy Leopard, LnD, and Mattatatta.

If you want to create a good mission it takes time, which sometimes could span from just a few days to a few weeks. The best thing I've begun to do is write an outline before writing the mission (dialogue and objectives included). 

I really appreciate the comment and recognition Abeer, I welcome others to do the same. In the end, its about providing you all with something both fun and entertaining to play.

KingFZ
  • KingFZ

Killer Of Your Fate

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

Hi platinum I am like your brie mission pack.and make an video review of your mission
Heres THis.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

Thanks KingFZ! What happened to using the skin pack? The link is in the first topic. I really appreciate you making the first video!

KingFZ
  • KingFZ

Killer Of Your Fate

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

Thanks KingFZ! What happened to using the skin pack? The link is in the first topic. I really appreciate you making the first video!

Oh sorry man

Maybe my next Video review with your skin mods.

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

In the first mission of chapter 1, Brie's skin's all white. Which one should I use for this mission?

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:00 AM

In the first mission of chapter 1, Brie's skin's all white. Which one should I use for this mission

I'm just getting in from a long day out and about. I'm sure you've gotten the PM from earlier. I'll be online if you need anything. If anyone else is experiencing issues with the skins, let me know and I'll take care of the problem or give you advice on how to import them correctly.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:25 AM Edited by Platinum Card, 20 November 2013 - 06:26 AM.

I would like for everyone to download and play the latest mission from Brie'. Please play through the series before you reach this mission. Brie':In The Past Pt.1

JoshDa1
  • JoshDa1

[NTWK][SHERIFF] Desert Fairytale

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

I can't download the mission pack in mediafire. My AV may blocked it. Please upload somewhere :)

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:04 PM

I can't download the mission pack in mediafire. My AV may blocked it. Please upload somewhere :)

Sure, link added to the first post. (For Skins and soon Chapter 1)

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

Coming Soon-

"In The Past Pt. 2"

2646k37.jpg

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:09 PM

HOLY sh*t, WHERE DID YOU DOWNLOAD THAT HD MOD? Givez me link plz! :3

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

HOLY sh*t, WHERE DID YOU DOWNLOAD THAT HD MOD? Givez me link plz! :3

I'm using ENB Z by Marty McFly and SRT 3. I'll pm you the links soon. (very sleepy lol)

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

I saw a couple weeks ago this MP and I ignored it because of lots of MP's I had to play, but now I came to see how's like and I was impressed, really well made dude, just keep it up!!!

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

I saw a couple weeks ago this MP and I ignored it because of lots of MP's I had to play, but now I came to see how's like and I was impressed, really well made dude, just keep it up!!!

Thanks Martin, I'm taking my time designing the missions now. I don't want to release anything that's not worth playing. With Wolf and I writing, there will be many good missions to come.  :)

• Abeer likes this

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:00 PM

Note that this is still active people, and there will be more missions to come, but for now we just promise to finnish the missions we intended to make. We do have a lot of mission concepts, but know that we're still working on missions and that you can expect much more missions soon enough.

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Notice: This project is still working, and we plan to do a few more chapters with missions. The real action didn't even begin.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Expect something this weekend.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Just released In The Past Part 2. Download link in the first post.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Chapter 2 is now complete! You can download both full chapters along with the skin packs and sounds. Enjoy and give feedback. Chapter 3 will be intense!

Chips237
  • Chips237

A less rational man might think he'd been abducted by aliens

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago

Wow, 1st anniversary of your mission pack.

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 2 weeks ago

Good job PC ^^ Now I have to try this.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Platinum Card, 2 weeks ago.

Good job PC ^^ Now I have to try this.

Thanks SoftTouch, let me know what you think :)

Wow, 1st anniversary of your mission pack.

You're right! I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't mention it. I guess this release makes it all the more special :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users