» «
Photo

Brie':The Assasin

59 replies to this topic
Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:05 AM Edited by Platinum Card, 18 August 2015 - 09:31 PM.

2ywfodh.jpg

Brie':The Assassin

By: Platinum Card & Wolf247
In order to be invincible one must have a team or a unit capable of overcoming all odds. Michael Toreno prides himself on being able to handle anything that the Powers That Be (PTB) throws his way. After the death of his youngest agent, he has no choice but to find someone that is not only better but smarter than his senior agents. No one knows his true history but those above him in power. What’s his agenda? No one knows that either. Many think he’s trying to fill that hole of doubt that he’s washed up and a failure. Brie represents hope and a key to this “New Beginning” that he often refers to. No one’s to be underestimated…even the Powers That Be. Brie’s path starts now.

Brie’ [19-21]
British import hired by Michael Toreno to serve as part of his “secret-service” unit. She’s skilled in martial arts and boxing. It is believed that her mother and father died in a plane crash on a visit to Africa. She’s a loner, keeping herself distant from those that may be vulnerable to her lifestyle.

Michael Toreno [40’s-50]
He often refers to himself as a business man’s business man after a line and a shot of Brandy, its Lord Toreno or God. He goes to Brie’ in person, which for him is rare.

Shane Tai:[Late 20’s-30]
Toreno’s top agent and personal security. He’s often at his side and has his best interest in mind. He’s often at his side and has his best interest in mind. He often assigns mission detail to The Weasel in Toreno’s absence.

The Weasel[40’s-50]
Toreno’s oldest agent. He knows all of the tricks and usually has no problem getting the job done. He’s like a mentor or counselor to Brie’. He takes sh*t from no one, not even the boss which may be the reason he isn’t in Shane’s position.

L. Ian Dee[Early 20s]
Computer hacker/programmer
He spends his time coding, shopping online, working out, and of course hacking. L’s motivation is money and power. He feels that if he’s works for himself that he doesn’t have to work for anyone, but of course that is all subject to change.

The Powers That Be

The Government of trained assassins and their employers

Jacob DuMore

Spoiler

Thomas Wind- One of the youngest members of the council. Thomas is sent out to check on Jacob's Clients and to report back on his findings. Thomas is special, he has a gift that not even the council knows about.

Jin Fang-

Spoiler

Saul Smith

Spoiler

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asia-

Also from London, she was trained in armed and hand to hand combat. Something happened to her that would change the way she looked at things forever. She's not looking for revenge, but its something that she'll stop at nothing to obtain.

Patricia-

A student from Greenglass college who saw her life going nowhere. One night while trying to hack into the school's database to change grades, she was contacted by Asia. The rest is history.

Linus Linux|Staff SGT Linux

Spoiler

Liam Falefar|Corporal Falefar- 

Spoiler

Daemon- 

Spoiler

Brie':Outfits Download

CHAPTER I: FULL
Chapter I download

Chapter 1 Full Alternate:

https://mega.co.nz/#!kswByJqR!CIxGJx9QG-uwKSLZMbOB12oRNxQc4wQZlwAl-FxgP0c

-------------------------

Chapter 2 Complete Edition

-------------------------

Brie' Assassin Attire Pack (Fixed)

https://www.mediafire.com/?ptuc7iri3gmvpto

Download Skins for "In the Past" Here:

http://www.mediafire...ck complete.rar

Alternate Link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZhxTzQbZ!SpGFrwpbSQdS4hqQZrrPb2VFRZQpYINoJPtD_FZDid8

Chapter I

1.A Trip Abroad
2.Flight Delay
3.A Gift?
4.The Invitation

Chapter II
1. Party Favor
2. The Ball
3. Cruel Intent 
4. In The Past pt.1

5. In The Past pt.2

6. Chapter 2: Complete Edition

Chapter III
1. Coach Michael
2. Lekaz
3. Rebirth
4. Rain

DyomKing
  • DyomKing

My Name Is KING

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

Good Descripton
Waiting for your mission

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:35 AM Edited by Platinum Card, 23 March 2013 - 06:41 AM.

Thanks DyomKing smile.gif . First two missions uploaded to the main post. Chapter I will have four missions. These are mainly introduction missions, somewhat similar to LND's Only One Leaf Left MP . I've also included the costume pack for Brie and Michael which may be updated as the series continues to grow. Please enjoy and give feedback.

Pledge of Chaos
  • Pledge of Chaos

Secronom

• Members
  • Canada
  • Helpfulness Award [DYOM]
    Contribution Award [DYOM]

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:22 AM

Played the two missions.

Somewhat short, but entertainning somehow.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

Thanks SP. The missions will grow to be longer in the following chapters. Right now I'm making them smaller to finish the introductory chapter.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

Mission 3 will be up later today with a new custom skin update. Stay tuned biggrin.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

Mission #3 Uploaded. Good night ! biggrin.gif

Zizo008
  • Zizo008

Back.

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

Nice missions. They have some sort of movie feel. cutscenes are very good. Best part 'till now is killing that ho biggrin.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Tuesday, Mar 26 2013, 15:07)
Nice missions. They have some sort of movie feel. cutscenes are very good. Best part 'till now is killing that ho biggrin.gif

Thanks Zizo008. I found it to be an interesting way to introduce Liam Sarcozy in the story. Most of my missions are cinematic lol. I have a thing for great angles and dialogue. I should be done with the 1st chapter by Friday. Thanks for playing. smile.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:13 AM

Chapter 1 of Brie': The Assassin is complete!!! Please download, play and tell me what you think about the project. Mission 4 can only be downloaded in the full package in the first post. If you would like for me to include it separately, then just say so. I've included the skins along with a README to answer all questions before their asked. Enjoy!

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:21 AM

Okay, so it's taken a while for me to put out for the 2nd chapter of Brie'. The first mission of this chapter is going be a bit longer than any regular mission. I want to put everything in one single mission instead of splitting it into multiple parts. If I'm not able to do that then there will be a part one and part two. I'm continually testing the mission to ensure that everything runs accordingly to plan. So what I have for you now is a couple of game-play shots for the forthcoming mission. All texture updates and skin packs will be provided in the release of the mission. All txd modifications were done by me personally.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

First mission of chapter 2 has been uploaded! Mission 2: The Ball is on the on the way.

KowalskiGuy
  • KowalskiGuy

One average penguin, one average member title.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

Hey, PC. Could you fix Brie's skin in that new mission? Because the texture is not working no matter what I do and I don't wanna play with the (literally) Snow White Queen. biggrin.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (WillBe @ Monday, May 6 2013, 21:03)
Hey, PC. Could you fix Brie's skin in that new mission? Because the texture is not working no matter what I do and I don't wanna play with the (literally) Snow White Queen. biggrin.gif

LOL. Replace the txd and .dff files using Alci's IMG Editor. From there find the .txd in txd workshop and pick your assassin attire.

KowalskiGuy
  • KowalskiGuy

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:16 AM

Aaah, sorry, man. I thinked that replacing only model and texture could fix the problem, 'cause I don't used TXDW never. But anyway, thx for the tip.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE (WillBe @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 06:16)
Aaah, sorry, man. I thinked that replacing only model and texture could fix the problem, 'cause I don't used TXDW never. But anyway, thx for the tip.

No prob WillBe. smile.gif

The - Hunter
  • The - Hunter

/\ Is Dead /\

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

I've played all the mission
the second missions, enemies have a precise aim
I died only once not knowing what they were lethal
I liked the other missions
even if the mission was done in the style movie
with many cutscenes that broke the action
but all in all I liked the missions
good, continue on this road, man icon14.gif smile.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (The - Hunter @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 12:04)
I've played all the mission
the second missions, enemies have a precise aim
I died only once not knowing what they were lethal
I liked the other missions
even if the mission was done in the style movie
with many cutscenes that broke the action
but all in all I liked the missions
good, continue on this road, man icon14.gif smile.gif

Thanks Hunter. Part of my designing style is creating cinematic scenes. There will be even more action coming in the next chapter.

NOTE: For the first mission of chapter 2, I've loaded the alternate assassin suits with txd's so all one would have to do is choose their favorite color and import it along with the .dff file. I'll try to have it up on GTAGarage soon.

Zizo008
  • Zizo008

Back.

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

So i played the rest of the missions PC. Here's what i think about it:

I kinda missed to play The Invitation last time, overall, it was the best so far in the series. I loved that chase and especialy those cool and funny cinematics.
The first mission of chapter 2 was cool, though i couldn't do the climbing part since there was only one platfrom and everybody was shooting, thus i had to use cheats. At first, i thought we're going in Jizzy's interior with some stealth, though i got surprised.

Overall, the missions were well-designed and interesting. But i still don't understand the story, something is just missing, i mean there's no major enemy so far, what are we fighting for?

Rating: 8/10

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 15:03)
So i played the rest of the missions PC. Here's what i think about it:

I kinda missed to play The Invitation last time, overall, it was the best so far in the series. I loved that chase and especialy those cool and funny cinematics.
The first mission of chapter 2 was cool, though i couldn't do the climbing part since there was only one platfrom and everybody was shooting, thus i had to use cheats. At first, i thought we're going in Jizzy's interior with some stealth, though i got surprised.

Overall, the missions were well-designed and interesting. But i still don't understand the story, something is just missing, i mean there's no major enemy so far, what are we fighting for?

Rating: 8/10

Thanks Zizo! I've been waiting for this form of feedback. Michael is pretty much testing Brienna's loyalty. He doesn't want to throw her into a big mission, with out knowing where she stands. One of the major enemies will be revealed in the next mission. Soon I'll go more in depth with the stories to make sense of things from the beginning.

Note: I don't mind the use of cheats, but I would suggest trying a few strategic routes before making that choice. One thing I did was put myself at a distance to headshot security, before running and jumping for the lift.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:44 AM Edited by Platinum Card, 10 May 2013 - 12:48 AM.

A preview of the forthcoming mission: The Ball

user posted image

KowalskiGuy
  • KowalskiGuy

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (Platinum Card @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 23:08)
put myself at a distance to headshot security, before running and jumping for the lift.

Well, me too. Tactics are important in that kind of assassin's MP. smile.gif
  • Platinum Card likes this

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

Mission 2 "The Ball" has been uploaded! Download in the original post!

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (WillBe @ Friday, May 10 2013, 05:54)
QUOTE (Platinum Card @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 23:08)
put myself at a distance to headshot security, before running and jumping for the lift.

Well, me too. Tactics are important in that kind of assassin's MP. smile.gif

Right, tactics will be a major part of how you progress through obstacles in this MP. I'm currently writing Mission 3 before I open up Dyom again to design the mission. The majority of "Cruel Intent" will be cutscenes. The Ball took me about a week to write and days to design, it was one of the more ambitious missions that I've done to date. I want to continue to push the envelope and broaden the story. Brie' won't be the average assassin styled mission pack as you will see in the next mission and future chapters. Stay tuned!

KowalskiGuy
  • KowalskiGuy

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

Aha, and about The Ball, I think you forgot to teleport Brie' between Shane and Weasel after the cutscene. smile.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (WillBe @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 22:00)
Aha, and about The Ball, I think you forgot to teleport Brie' between Shane and Weasel after the cutscene. smile.gif

I actually kept her in the room to avoid the game crashing lol. I had a few crashing issues before with objective actors so I thought it would be cautious to limit the number of transportation. I wanted things to run smoothly as possible so I thought it would be better to have her come from there. Perhaps she had to refresh before going to meet L.Ian.D wink.gif

Note: I had originally planned for more costume options for this mission but the site would only allow me to upload 1mb worth of archived material.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:00 AM

Just wanted to provide an update on progress. I've finished writing the story for mission 3. I will begin the design process sometime tomorrow. I'm also planning to make a trailer using the first two chapters of the mission pack.

Stay tuned, if I'm bored enough, I'll have mission 3 up before bed.

GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Senior DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:32 AM

Just finished playing your missions.

Really well done with the cutscenes, also liked how the story is going, waiting for mission 3 of chapter 2

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:07 AM Edited by Platinum Card, 21 May 2013 - 12:09 AM.

QUOTE (GalacticXp1 @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 06:32)
Just finished playing your missions.

Really well done with the cutscenes, also liked how the story is going, waiting for mission 3 of chapter 2

Thanks Galactic! The cutscenes are what I look forward to most in missions. They give you an idea of where things are going and makes the story a bit more dimensional. I do look for the objectives to be just as good. Which reminds me of Mattatatta and his work.

I've started work on the third mission for chapter 2 but I've yet to finish because of problems with my rigged controller. I've gotten used to using it to design and play missions. I may just order an xbox 360 controller sometime soon. Cruel Intent will be ready before the week is over. So everyone should stay tuned. I'll post a snap preview some time before release.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:44 PM

So I've finnally gotten a hold of a new xbox 360 controller, which means that I can design missions again! I have a four day weekend ahead of me and two papers to write...which shouldn't be too much of a problem. Maybe I'll finish the third mission while waiting on my turn in dream hunters.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users