Version 1.4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vero0W-Obk
MultiHandling — ASI-script for GTA IV & EFLC, which allow you switch handling of the car (during the game).
- EFLC 22.214.171.124
- GTA IV 126.96.36.199
- GTA IV 188.8.131.52
- GTA IV 184.108.40.206
- GTA IV 220.127.116.11
Thanks for help:
GooD-NTS — reload handling.dat in game (source code "Handling Reloader").
Alexander Blade — get car hash, and display text.
- All EFLC cars supported, now.
- Add support for patch 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Add support to customize MultiHandling to own cars, using the configuration file (.ini)
- Customize different parameters in .ini (text messages, audio messages, cyclic reading files)
- Corrected grammatical errors in messages, in English
- Added Russian language for messages (configurable in .ini)
- All GTA IV cars supported, now.
- EFLC cars still not supported
- Added messages (watch the video)
- First release
- Some cars not supported
For more information, read MultiHandlingENG.txt in .zip
Also, special thanks to:
RomanBOY123 — translated the texting messages in English, in compliance with the grammar.
LeshaMaestro748 — testing script on different patches.
Edited by AXLiberty, 07 May 2013 - 12:42 PM.