- When a question is asked, anyone is permitted to participate by answering it.
- You're allowed to ask anything as long as it has something to do with SA. Furthermore, there is a time limit for you to ask a question and that is 6 hours. If you don't post your question in time, anyone willing may ask instead. You can also pass your turn, but remember, if you do so, you are forbidden to answer in the next round.
- You're allowed to answer as many times as you wish, but remember, only your last answer will be counted. That means even if your previous answer was correct, it will be dismissed!
- Every first correct answer will be rewarded with 3 points; if you posted the first answer, it is wrong & if anyone else gave the correct answer, it will be the second correct answer and will be rewarded with 2 points. Similarly, if the third answer is correct, it will be rewarded with 1 point. But if the first three answers are wrong, the person who asked the question must provide a clue or a hint. Likewise, you may provide an image or anything else suited as a hint.
- Don't post anything off-topic here. If you have some complaints, suggestions, questions, etc, you can PM me or you can refer to SAQC discussion here.
- Please don't cheat. That means please do not use Google ; this is to check how well you know the game and not Google . You can search the forums instead. I request that everyone dosen't cheat and become a spoilsport!
- If you fail to obey the rules, it will result in loss of points.
- Orange card - If a player answers correctly; constantly 2 times on his/her first turn, recieves the orange card . When a player recieves the orange card and if he/she decides to pass his/her turn, he/she are still permitted to answer in the next round.
- Green card - If a player answers correctly; constantly 3 times on his/her first turn, recieves the green card . When a player recieves the green card then he/she is permitted to answer 2 times for a single question.
- Yellow card - If a player answers correctly; constantly 4 times on his/her first turn, recieves the yellow card . When a player recieves the yellow card then he/she is given 2 points extra on thier every correct answer.
- Orange card owner - No one yet
- Green card owner - No one yet
- Yellow card owner - No one yet
H.I.M. - For some rules improvement
arijitsen - For the signatures