Photo

i don't want to be a cheat

11 replies to this topic
aquos
  • aquos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:05 AM

This might seem a strange post,most people would be happy with what happend,i was playing gta IV online,played it for the past 5 months and i was on level 6 in my scoring,played some cheat called, ZeK2_xMaGiiKk and he couldn't be killed,and when i left the game i was on level 8,with $11,000000 in money

I don't wanna cheat to gain,i wanna do it by my own free will,anyway i can fix this.

Cheers

aquos
  • aquos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

anyone?

nambr9
  • nambr9

PS3 !

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

Break words, or remove from presence.

aquos
  • aquos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

So i'm stuck with my cheat score...ah well

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

Few days ago I got over 2 million from a hacker. Still stuck at rank 9 XD

You can always make a new account, or delete profile info save data to go back to 0. Not sure how it is for Xbox or PC tho.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I made a new PSN account recently because I hated my old one (for various reasons). Long story short, I was in a surprisingly intense Deathmatch trying to get the Top Of The Food Chain trophy, and I was so focused on the objective that I didn't notice my money skyrocketing. At the end of the match I was basically rank 10, up from rank 1. Normally I'd be ecstatic, considering I wouldn't have to spend weeks playing Hangman's NOOSE again to get back up to rank 8 (my old account) and beyond. I just worry that someone will report me and I get banned.

Anyone pissed off at me for any reason (such as the CnC "elites" I occasionally kill) can easily just look at my trophies and clearly see that I reached rank 10 like 3 days after I started the game, or check out my stats in the Social Club. Maybe that's just me though. whatsthat.gif

aquos
  • aquos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (DarkKingBernard @ Saturday, Mar 23 2013, 21:40)
Few days ago I got over 2 million from a hacker. Still stuck at rank 9 XD

You can always make a new account, or delete profile info save data to go back to 0. Not sure how it is for Xbox or PC tho.

I deleted the game thinking that would end it.i'm now on 29% and still have that score.How do you delete your gta profile then?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

Don't delete the game. If you're on PS3, go to Saved Data Utility and delete GTA IV profile.

aquos
  • aquos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

tried that and it still has a bronze number 8 lol

shadyslady
  • shadyslady

I've never been popular - I don't mean to start now

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (2281 @ Saturday, Mar 23 2013, 23:02)
The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I made a new PSN account recently because I hated my old one (for various reasons). Long story short, I was in a surprisingly intense Deathmatch trying to get the Top Of The Food Chain trophy, and I was so focused on the objective that I didn't notice my money skyrocketing. At the end of the match I was basically rank 10, up from rank 1. Normally I'd be ecstatic, considering I wouldn't have to spend weeks playing Hangman's NOOSE again to get back up to rank 8 (my old account) and beyond. I just worry that someone will report me and I get banned.

Anyone pissed off at me for any reason (such as the CnC "elites" I occasionally kill) can easily just look at my trophies and clearly see that I reached rank 10 like 3 days after I started the game, or check out my stats in the Social Club. Maybe that's just me though. whatsthat.gif

You should get banned for what?
You could also have set the time differently. Rockstar wouldn't ban you for this.

aquos
  • aquos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

i don['t think it can be changed,only by rockstar games,and there total bollocks when it comes to replying to your emails,make great games sure...customer service is woeful.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

R* dont give a f*ck. Your stuck with it bro sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users