Quantcast

» «
Photo

people getting upset when mentioning grove street?

217 replies to this topic
Choosergame10
  • Choosergame10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:37 AM

Michael is similar to Tommy, but also different

- he starts off rich
- he has a family
- he is a bank robber, not a mobster
- he has a family

already more original then franklin= cj clone

golf wang
  • golf wang

Bout that life

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (Choosergame10 @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 18:37)
already more original then franklin= cj clone

How is Franklin a "CJ clone"? For one, CJ was trying to get back into GSF, Franklin obviously is trying to move away from the gang. Secondly, in San Andreas CJ is returning to Los Santos to avenge his mother's death. Franklin is already establisedh in San Andreas and is working for an Armenian Car Dealership. Their only similarities are that they are black and gang related very much akin to the similarities of Tommy and Michael, which are that they're both white and have connections to organized crime.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (73duster @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 02:36)
QUOTE (cmn1516 @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:18)
Hell yeah the grove should make an appearance. user posted image

I think it would be GREAT if it still remained a CUL DE SAC, but the houses were gone and replaced by with either a housing project, or a shopping mall. This would be cool because it would represent how the neighborhood has changed since the early nineties. It could have a plaque at the entrance that describes some kind of "urban renewal" project, and mentions how it used to be a drug infested street where gangs lived.

But improved and changed. icon14.gif

FatLouie
  • FatLouie

Cross my heart I hope you die.

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (cmn1516 @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:18)
Hell yeah the grove should make an appearance. user posted image

Love this
icon14.gif

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

Because there are "era fanboys" who take this era sh*t too seriously when eras are just Rockstar's contrived marketing strategy for recreating old cities. The eras don't exist, it's a 100% imaginary marketing strategy that Rockstar invented out of the blue. There are no f*cking eras. It's nothing but LIPSERVICE. But people actually BELIEVE in their hearts that these eras are real and not fictitious. Era fanboys argue with people whenever we suggest a feature returning as if they forgot that Rockstar brings cars and store names across the so called "eras". They never argue with Rockstar, question Rockstar, or call Rockstar dumb whenever Rockstar brings something back that's supposed to be from an "old era", but when a fan predicts that something will return then it's "stupid". The sign of a fanboy is that he has double standards, criticizes fans for doing what Rockstar already has. I've owned an Infernus since VICE CITY, so you era fanboys can kiss my ass. happy.gif

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (DoubleOGJohnson @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 14:49)
Because there are "era fanboys" who take this era sh*t too seriously when eras are just Rockstar's contrived marketing strategy for recreating old cities. The eras don't exist, it's a 100% imaginary marketing strategy that Rockstar invented out of the blue. There are no f*cking eras. It's nothing but LIPSERVICE. But people actually BELIEVE in their hearts that these eras are real and not fictitious. Era fanboys argue with people whenever we suggest a feature returning as if they forgot that Rockstar brings cars and store names across the so called "eras". They never argue with Rockstar, question Rockstar, or call Rockstar dumb whenever Rockstar brings something back that's supposed to be from an "old era", but when a fan predicts that something will return then it's "stupid". The sign of a fanboy is that he has double standards, criticizes fans for doing what Rockstar already has. I've owned an Infernus since VICE CITY, so you era fanboys can kiss my ass. happy.gif

...wow, you're an idiot, you clearly don't understand the era thing at all which is why you're attacking it and hating on it, it's a shame you're "reppin" GSF soo much as you just add to the dumb moron gang banger stereotype, luckily not all Gang Banger fans are as stupid as you.

gtapolicetrucker
  • gtapolicetrucker

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 09:56)
QUOTE (DoubleOGJohnson @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 14:49)

...wow, you're an idiot, you clearly don't understand the era thing at all which is why you're attacking it and hating on it, it's a shame you're "reppin" GSF soo much as you just add to the dumb moron gang banger stereotype, luckily not all Gang Banger fans are as stupid as you.

in all honesty i see you as some white mid aged man who has lived in a community that had prejudiced against black culture. i'm not calling you a racist or anything but it seems to me that any black gang reference and you suddenly start to spew hate towards whoever like that theme. what so different about the lost and ballas and families. i think since you've really never experience the other side of society, the real world were people have to suffer daily and are born in to gang culture you cant appreciate it as much as other but you can relate to lost mc because generally biker gangs are all white mid aged men who most all have beer guts and do meth. now i'm not saying your any of that but that's what i'm getting at from your posts, but that just what i see. also rockstar has already stated that character cannot travel through the different universes but organizations, businesses, and things of that nature can, such as lazlow radio station, burger shot and so on. so the possibilities of grove street returning are probably slim to none but the families will for sure still be around and alive kicking about. as already mentioned killa hill or hillside families will probably make a entrance this time around and that most likely who we will be rolling with.

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

Clean Rides, Good Times

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

I think R* said there will be Ganton by the way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users