Quantcast

» «
Photo

people getting upset when mentioning grove street?

217 replies to this topic
Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:10 AM

I'm not saying I want to see CJ or any past players, Just Grove Street as a little easter egg tucked in some corner of los santos.

But When Grove street is even mentioned people get angry and say it should never return!

Different eras or not, I think it would be a nice little easter egg, so can someone tell me why you are getting overly upset?

JaggySnake
  • JaggySnake

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:44 AM

I agree with you! I want to see it even if it's just a street sign on a street that doesn't even resemble what it looked like in San Andreas. It would be a great way to call back to such a classic game.

I don't get why people get all upset. Let them. It's not like it's gonna ruin the game if they do it. They probably won't even notice.

yoshiandluigi3
  • yoshiandluigi3

modder.

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:47 AM

I don't care if it doesn't resemble the street from San Andreas, having a street called "Grove Street" in the game would be pretty cool in my opinion.

People getting angry just take the different eras way to seriously.

rjmthe2nd
  • rjmthe2nd

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:03 AM

QUOTE (JaggySnake @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 06:44)
I agree with you! I want to see it even if it's just a street sign on a street that doesn't even resemble what it looked like in San Andreas. It would be a great way to call back to such a classic game.

I don't get why people get all upset. Let them. It's not like it's gonna ruin the game if they do it. They probably won't even notice.

I Feel like people on here kinda hate the idea of Easter Eggs.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:07 AM

Good to know a few people actually agree with me smile.gif

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:15 AM

From what I can see, those that violently preach the "OMGZ DIFFERENT ERAS GUYS!!1" usually show signs that they are like 10, and have proberly only just got their little heads round the whole era's thing, so go round beating down anyone that suggests anything that even comes close to the "era" debate.

They also never have a valid augument besides "OMG ITZ DIFFARENT ERA DUH", also leading me to think they are no older then 12. tounge.gif

I would like to see grove street in as an easter egg... and other places from old SA.

cmn1516
  • cmn1516

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:18 AM

Hell yeah the grove should make an appearance. user posted image

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (blakeney @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:15)
From what I can see, those that violently preach the "OMGZ DIFFERENT ERAS GUYS!!1" usually show signs that they are like 10, and have proberly only just got their little heads round the whole era's thing, so go round beating down anyone that suggests anything that even comes close to the "era" debate.

They also never have a valid augument besides "OMG ITZ DIFFARENT ERA DUH", also leading me to think they are no older then 12. tounge.gif

I would like to see grove street in as an easter egg... and other places from old SA.

I actually think the 10 year olds would be the ones to think that anything from the 3 era is in the game. In my opinion, Grove St just won't be in the game.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (natethegreatforlife @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:19)

I actually think the 10 year olds would be the ones to think that anything from the 3 era is in the game. In my opinion, Grove St just won't be in the game.

Yes I do agree on that, the people that say thing like "I think franklin is CJ with a new name" or "Michael is clearly Tommy V with a new name" etc etc are proberly 10 also, but having played every single gta on day of release and have been gaming since C64 days, I have seen every major title come and go, and will be shocked if GS doesn't have a reference/easter egg in V... don't get me wrong, ill be = as shocked if its in there in its full form (infact im 99.9% certain it wont be, the only thing stopping me saying 100% is that im a beliver that we are not even 100% sure the our lives are not just some kind of VR matrix style:P)

shattered-minds
  • shattered-minds

Lovely chap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE (natethegreatforlife @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:19)

You mean like Lazlow? The graffiti with all the previous characters in IV? the Tw@ internet cafes and burger shot? Apart from Lazlow, the only thing that had made it through the era transition is names of things. So why can't the name of a street reappear?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Like for Michelangelo!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:40 AM

We've gone over this with you before.

It's because Rockstar founded the different eras system. Grove Street was home to the Grove Street Gang from GTA SA. No characters from the III era are returning in the IV/V era. It's not hard to understand. It is possible the STREET may come back, but when you talk about Grove St. it makes people think of the gang. Quit bringing it up.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (theNGclan @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:40)

It's because Rockstar founded the different eras system. Grove Street was home to the Grove Street Gang from GTA SA. No characters from the III era are returning in the IV/V era. It's not hard to understand. It is possible the STREET may come back, but when you talk about Grove St. it makes people think of the gang. Quit bringing it up.

LOL.. haven't you got school or something to be at? Also I bet you have entered one of the many raffles around the net for a GTAV beta code too.... grow up or do one lol.

Oh and I just read your sig... says it all....yea do one. tounge.gif

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Like for Michelangelo!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:43 AM Edited by theNGclan, 20 March 2013 - 11:45 AM.

QUOTE (blakeney @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:42)
LOL.. haven't you got school or something to be at? Also I bet you have entered one of the many raffles around the net for a GTAV beta code too.... grow up or do one lol.

Lolk

Of course modification mean I'm ten. How do I shot web?

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:47 AM Edited by blakeney, 20 March 2013 - 11:49 AM.

QUOTE (theNGclan @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:43)

Lolk

lol wut?

orly.gif

*edit*
Ahh I see, you are saying you modified your post.... yes we are getting somewhere... but the OP did only say the STREET...not the gang... so YOU thought of the gang.

And when did you become the post police? If people want to think that a reference to a street means the GANG.. then that is their stupidity.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Like for Michelangelo!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:47 AM Edited by Kirsty, 21 March 2013 - 06:33 PM.

QUOTE (blakeney @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:47)

Lolk

lol wut?

orly.gif

yeeee

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:51 AM Edited by Kirsty, 21 March 2013 - 06:33 PM.

QUOTE (theNGclan @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:47)

Lolk

lol wut?

orly.gif

yeeee

lol is that you in the shades... second in the right?

No not the guy with the camera round his neck..thats the left... I mean the KID lol!

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Like for Michelangelo!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:52 AM Edited by Kirsty, 21 March 2013 - 06:33 PM.

QUOTE (blakeney @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:51)

Lolk

lol wut?

orly.gif

yeeee

No not the guy with the camera round his neck..thats the left... I mean the KID lol!

That was me at my prime state. Nice and juicy.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:54 AM Edited by Kirsty, 21 March 2013 - 06:33 PM.

QUOTE (theNGclan @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:52)

Lolk

lol wut?

orly.gif

yeeee

I don't mean the focal point of the shot... that's clearly me... it was taken the moment I typed "lol wut"... I hope you like my dress.. I made it from some curtains I had laying around since 86.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Like for Michelangelo!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:56 AM Edited by Kirsty, 21 March 2013 - 06:33 PM.

QUOTE (blakeney @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:54)
QUOTE (theNGclan @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:52)

Lolk

lol wut?

orly.gif

yeeee

I don't mean the focal point of the shot... that's clearly me... it was taken the moment I typed "lol wut"... I hope you like my dress.. I made it from some curtains I had laying around since 86.

Ya poon musty bruh.

user posted image

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (theNGclan @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:40)

Yea but seriously... you proved my point completely.... CAPS=violent... lack of anything other then OMG DIFFERENT ERA'S = stupid.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Like for Michelangelo!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

QUOTE (blakeney @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:57)
Yea but seriously... you proved my point completely.... CAPS=violent... lack of anything other then OMG DIFFERENT ERA'S = stupid.

user posted image

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (theNGclan @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:59)
QUOTE (blakeney @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 11:57)

user posted image

Ok I have taken it as far as I can, if you are just going to reply with images that show you cant even read and understand basic sh*t, I give up.

You could start by explaining the ship wreck @ the docks in IV that is a light reference/easter egg to the ship you blow up in III.. and tell me how ITS DIFFERENT ERA etc etc yawn.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Like for Michelangelo!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (blakeney @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 12:04)
if you are just going to reply with images that show you cant even read and understand basic sh*t, I give up.

You could start by explaining the ship wreck @ the docks in IV that is a light reference/easter egg to the ship you blow up in III.. and tell me how ITS DIFFERENT ERA etc etc yawn.

user posted image

ivarr
  • ivarr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

I, for one, would enjoy seeing a little nod to SA in a form of a street named Grove. Although we already have a huge nod to SA with the whole game taking place in the same state ...

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (theNGclan @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 12:08)
if you are just going to reply with images that show you cant even read and understand basic sh*t, I give up.

user posted image

Ahh I see what you did there... I can now see how the boat that we blew up in III that appears as a wreck in IV proves that... oh hang on, it still makes you look like a retard that cant even back himself up with anything but silly internet joke pictures.... suicidal.gif mercie_blink.gif

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Like for Michelangelo!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

Ahh I see what you did there... I can now see how the boat that we blew up in III that appears as a wreck in IV proves that... oh hang on, it still makes you look like a retard that cant even back himself up with anything but silly internet joke pictures.... suicidal.gif   mercie_blink.gif

Calling people retards isn't any more mature than me posting lulzy pictures. Are you ten too?

user posted image

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (theNGclan @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 12:17)
QUOTE (blakeney @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 12:15)
QUOTE (theNGclan @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 12:08)

user posted image

Ahh I see what you did there... I can now see how the boat that we blew up in III that appears as a wreck in IV proves that... oh hang on, it still makes you look like a retard that cant even back himself up with anything but silly internet joke pictures.... suicidal.gif mercie_blink.gif

Calling people retards isn't any more mature than me posting lulzy pictures. Are you ten too?

user posted image

I didn't mention maturity... its more the fact that you cant back yourself up when faced with facts... like the boat from III appearing as a wreck in IV, making it very possible that grove STREET could re appear in V in a similar "nod" to sa.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Like for Michelangelo!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:20 PM Edited by theNGclan, 20 March 2013 - 12:23 PM.

QUOTE (blakeney @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 12:20)
I didn't mention maturity... its more the fact that you cant back yourself up when faced with facts... like the boat from III appearing as a wreck in IV, making it very possible that grove STREET could re appear in V in a similar "nod" to sa.

user posted image

I already noted that in my first post in this thread. Lulz. Look at how far you brought this thread off topic. You didn't have to respond to me~

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (theNGclan @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 12:20)
QUOTE (blakeney @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 12:20)

user posted image

I already noted that in my first post in this thread. Lulz. Look at how far you brought this thread off topic. You didn't have to respond to me~

Before you EDITED your post, it was (and still is tbh) a good example of what I said people do... The OP even stated the STREET and nothing more... why you even posted at all is beyond me.

I'm afraid a do have to respond when someone is full of sh*t, I like to highlight that fact to them and everyone reading, I think you are the only person left that disagrees with that point, so you keep posting your pics and chatting sh*t wink.gif mercie_blink.gif

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:35 PM

Grove Street cul de sac will be in there because if it isn't then that would be a bitch slap to the face of all gta fans. Who ISN'T going to try to find Grove Street at the start of the game? I know a heck of a lot of fans that are doing that 1st thing in the game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users