• Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

Ok, which team?

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (COOLMAN12234555896 @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 06:19)
QUOTE (guib @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 22:57)
I am not joining, I am to busy, but can I be "adviser" or something like that? Or does that sound stupid?

Be a "guibiser". tounge.gif

lol, yeah. lol.gif

I'm in.

GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Senior DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:05 AM

logo Picture, re-uploaded

user posted image

change the characters in the back fading away, Secronom President give me the idea.

Chips237
  • Chips237

Walking on sunshine

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (GalacticXp1 @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 02:05)
logo Picture, re-uploaded

user posted image

change the characters in the back fading away, Secronom President give me the idea.

icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif
A bit too small, but okay enough to be the logo.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:08 AM

Bump.

If we're going to bring back Dream Hunters, I suggest we discuss the project a little more. Get things organised. 

SoFresh
  • SoFresh

Muscle Car Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:12 AM

Or start a new multidesigner project? I don't think all the old participants are still as active as they were.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:01 AM

Well... I didn't notice this before

It's a really great idea.

I would suggest some kind of zombie apocalypse storyline, and protagonist such as military surviving the hordes and finding supplies, just like movies or series, maybe like the walking dead for example, but instead of civilians, militars :p

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:01 AM Edited by The Odyssey, 08 January 2014 - 05:02 AM.

Or start a new multidesigner project? I don't think all the old participants are still as active as they were.

That's could work, or we can create a new roster and redo the project/continue it. 

@Martin_GDF No offence, but zombie and military storylines are a bit generic, I think we should aim for something new and refreshing. 

• Martin_GDF likes this

SoFresh
  • SoFresh

Muscle Car Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:08 AM

That's could work, or we can create a new roster and redo the project/continue it. 

@Martin_GDF No offence, but zombie and military storylines are a bit generic, I think we should aim for something new and refreshing. 

Well I think we can just create a new one. Like a "5th multi-designer project". Most people wont know the previous story too well for it to make sense, but either way works.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:13 AM

Well I think we can just create a new one. Like a "5th multi-designer project". Most people wont know the previous story too well for it to make sense, but either way works.

Yeah, making a 5th one would probably work best. 

• Martin_GDF likes this

SoFresh
  • SoFresh

Muscle Car Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:15 AM

I suggest you make it. You'd probably be the best person to run it.

• Martin_GDF likes this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:21 AM

I feel like I should make sure people like Doublepulse and Zizo will be cool with it. Do you think they woild be alright with me creating a new multi-designers project?

• Martin_GDF likes this

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:21 AM

Yeah... I think we need something a little bit more refreshing :p

SoFresh
  • SoFresh

Muscle Car Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:23 AM

I feel like I should make sure people like Doublepulse and Zizo will be cool with it. Do you think they woild be alright with me creating a new multi-designers project?

I don't think they'll mind. I mean the last reply was on May 2013. 

Send them both a PM about it just to be sure though.

• Martin_GDF likes this

Chips237
  • Chips237

Walking on sunshine

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

???

So we're going to skip the 4th Multi-Designers project because it never worked out?

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:10 AM

???
So we're going to skip the 4th Multi-Designers project because it never worked out?

We can redo it, continue it, or start a brand new story. Those are our options.
I'm not sure what most people want.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users