Quantcast

» «
Photo

4th Multi-Designer Project Discussion!

256 replies to this topic
Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

Member Title? Ain't nobody got time for that!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Friday, Mar 22 2013, 03:44)
QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Friday, Mar 22 2013, 01:52)
which was made into an anime

No.

Why no?

Nice_Shot
  • Nice_Shot

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:25 PM Edited by Nice_Shot, 23 March 2013 - 02:31 PM.

Unicorn? You guys talking about F*cking Pony?

God Sake... I have a name Escape from DYOM Universe.

We will use our's skins and Our Names.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=522439

IceBoy1911
  • IceBoy1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

Its my frist time seeing this Awesome topic.
But plz,if its really zombie/horror/survial mission frist of all ,player should have weapon,
then some allies.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by Doublepulse, 23 March 2013 - 05:28 PM.

I was thinking of something that fits into the action/fantasy/adventure category. Since Fantasy is pretty much winning, I am excited how creative we can make it. I had an idea of a story similar to the Matrix a little bit.

There is an altered dimension that is also several years ahead of the present time. In this dimension you have these "Awaken" people who can change the way the world works. In order to get into this dimension, you first need to have find access to it in your sleep.

Once you are in, there are some agents that roam the altered dimension trying to keep any outsiders out of it because they are afraid what they might figure out.

Protagonist 1 would be trying to get into this dimension and stay in there long enough to figure out what he can do.

Protagonist 2 is kind of a double agent, He wants to help protagonist 1, but he also has orders to eliminate him.

Protagonist 3 is fully into the altered Dimension and he can make anything happen. He is trying to prevent Protagonist 1 from entering this dimension and figuring out the truth. He may have a project to get the dream in the real world and to cause chaos in the real world.

So there will be some missions where they are in the real world and the dream world basically. One of the things that could be really bad is when the agents who go back to the real world and start messing things up biggrin.gif

What do you guys think of this concept?

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Doublepulse @ Saturday, Mar 23 2013, 17:24)
I was thinking of something that fits into the action/fantasy/adventure category. Since Fantasy is pretty much winning, I am excited how creative we can make it. I had an idea of a story similar to the Matrix a little bit.

There is an altered dimension that is also several years ahead of the present time. In this dimension you have these "Awaken" people who can change the way the world works. In order to get into this dimension, you first need to have find access to it in your sleep.

Once you are in, there are some agents that roam the altered dimension trying to keep any outsiders out of it because they are afraid what they might figure out.

Protagonist 1 would be trying to get into this dimension and stay in there long enough to figure out what he can do.

Protagonist 2 is kind of a double agent, He wants to help protagonist 1, but he also has orders to eliminate him.

Protagonist 3 is fully into the altered Dimension and he can make anything happen. He is trying to prevent Protagonist 1 from entering this dimension and figuring out the truth. He may have a project to get the dream in the real world and to cause chaos in the real world.

So there will be some missions where they are in the real world and the dream world basically. One of the things that could be really bad is when the agents who go back to the real world and start messing things up biggrin.gif

What do you guys think of this concept?

Excellent one !
I havent seen Matrix film , but the story is really good .
To access to the altered dimension , we must go in our own home to our bed and then teleport to the next dimension...

Looks real interesting to make such kind of missions..
biggrin.gif

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

Sounds amazing, Doublepulse. Now I want to play those missions. ph34r.gif

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

Yes! I loved The Matrix, one of my best movie trilogies I have seen.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

• The Yardies

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

So does anyone have any other good stories for the fantasy theme or will my idea similar to the matrix be used? biggrin.gif

I guess another thing we need is names for the 3 protagonists. What are your thoughts about the names, ages, gender, history etc, for our 3 protagonists?

If we can establish this, then we can move on to the next step and get closer to making missions.

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:16 AM Edited by Zohair12345, 27 March 2013 - 09:35 AM.

By MIB 3 , I didnt mean fighting against aliens , I meant by the TIME TRAVEL concept in that movie.We could replace aliens by gangsters etc.. but story of that movie would befit very well here. Like there were two agents ,but one of them decides to go in parallel universe where in he was already killed by the antagonist. To know why his partner decided to switch universes , the first partner decides to go in past to know what happened between his partner and antagonist.

I had put this idea before .... But I think it is an idea worthy of thinking of..

The protagonists would be :
1)The second agent (who was incidently Will Smith from that movie ..)

2)A scientist from the current time who wishes to go in the past to avoid his child from being killed by some gangster etc... He and the agent would go together in the past for their own purpose..

3)The antagonist...

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:44 AM

Matrix would be great. We have the agents skins that fit well, antagonist would be one of the agents, someone like Wesker from RE and agent Smith, and he maybe got trapped in the dream world but now that he sorta rules it, he wants to make it to the real world. The deutagonist would be someone like Ada from RE4, he wants to help the protagonist but has orders to kill him. And the protagonist would be the one that discovers this dream world, though not necessarily while sleeping, there must be some sort of machine, but in the first missions he would propably just needs to sleep but won't be easy to stay long.

So it's pretty much what you said DP with very slight changes. But it's going to be a little hard to start their stories.

Stromae
  • Stromae

ceci n'est pas une leçon

• Members

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:44 PM

I still think we need something more inception-ish.

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:10 AM

I just want time travel or different universe/dimension stuff. If it has it, I'm sure that I'll make at least one mission. tounge.gif

Can't really think of anything about protagonist at the moment. I'll let you guys handle that stuff.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

To be honest, i really don't like this theme much, i mean sure it's unique and all that, but the way to make it is a bit hard in my opinion and not everybody will be up for it. All i see is "Yeah, Fantasy is propably the best, something not done before and blalblah" and most of us just gave a basic idea, no details. Just want to do it but don't know how.

I gotta go to sleep yawn.gif

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

• The Yardies

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 00:26)
To be honest, i really don't like this theme much, i mean sure it's unique and all that, but the way to make it is a bit hard in my opinion and not everybody will be up for it. All i see is "Yeah, Fantasy is propably the best, something not done before and blalblah" and most of us just gave a basic idea, no details. Just want to do it but don't know how.

I gotta go to sleep yawn.gif

I guess maybe I will make an intro/prologue mission as a start using all three protagonists to get a decent starting point for story..Then we will break up into teams.

I think we all have a different idea of what to expect on the theme, and some of us might not be sure how to start it. I understand with a theme like this, it is great because we can create limitless possibilities and might manage the impossible, but it also needs to be somewhat reasonable for a good story.

The way I see this dimension is another world similar to the regular world, except some minor differences. First no one from the real world can interact with the dream world, so the characters are different. I think the way to tell the difference would be some weather settings or something. Often you will wake into the dream world on a building or something.

But anyway, what names should the protagonists have?

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (Doublepulse @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 04:27)
But anyway, what names should the protagonists have?

I have a few.

Marty McFly
He was born in Hill Valley, CA to parents George and Lorraine. He has an older brother named Dave and a older sister named Linda. He is an avid musician, who plays in a band called the Pinheads. His best friend is a local scientist named Doc Emmett Brown and he dates Jennifer Parker.

Rick Grimes
He is a former police officer of the King County sheriff's deputy who was shot in the line of duty and fell into a coma only to wake up and find himself in the middle of an undead apocalypse. He travels to Atlanta, Georgia searching for his family, Lori Grimes, his wife, and Carl Grimes, his son, who have travelled to Atlanta with his best friend, Shane Walsh, in search of a safe-haven.

Big Smoke
Big Smoke appeared as a high ranking member of the Grove Street Families who later joined forces with the Ballas, Los Santos Vagos and Russian Mafia, becoming the biggest criminal in the underworld of Los Santos.

There. Problem solved.
Cheers.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE (leoncj @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 21:59)
I have a few.

Marty McFly

Rick Grimes

Big Smoke

Great choice. icon14.gif

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"I wasn't counting cards, I was cheating."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (leoncj @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 13:59)
Marty McFly

- Hey Doc, what we're gonna do today?
- I dunno. Options?
- Travel to 2013 and kill Justin Bieber and others?
-Great Scott! That's a good idea, Marty! Eine, to the DeLorean! biggrin.gif

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

Lame names, can we don't make something original instead of names that come from movies/series/GTA SA?

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (guib @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 18:13)
Lame names, can we don't make something original instead of names that come from movies/series/GTA SA?

Okay.

PartyPooper Guib
He was born in 234-0842348.

Guib BuzzKill
He was born in Hello. Married to Hi.

Robo G-U3000IB.
He's the guy that doesn't like Rick's name -.-

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (leoncj @ Friday, Mar 29 2013, 01:33)
QUOTE (guib @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 18:13)

Okay.

PartyPooper Guib
He was born in 234-0842348.

Guib BuzzKill
He was born in Hello. Married to Hi.

Robo G-U3000IB.
He's the guy that doesn't like Rick's name -.-

Ok. We decided the names. Let's start the project. tounge.gif

Nice_Shot
  • Nice_Shot

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

What about Doctor Who?

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

What about serious and original suggestions? monocle.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

- Mr. X (Antagonist)
- Narcis Parker/The chosen one (Search what Narcis means first in case you don't know) (Protagonist)
- Is it going to be a female or a male character?

NexusUndead
  • NexusUndead

Not Forum Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

Nate Miller

James Mertinez

Connor Mulan

DyomKing
  • DyomKing

My Name Is KING

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:34 PM Edited by DyomKing, 29 March 2013 - 06:03 PM.

[tr]
Name Description
James Clerk Maxwell Mad Scientist who create time machine or teleporter. And come San Andrease to use time machine or teleporter because his goverment do not give permission to use his machine
Charles Darwin He is the first user of machine of james Sigmund FreudHe is also user of machine.
Actually machine have three user.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

• The Yardies

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

Glad we can get some names in here before it turns to a joke tounge.gif

List names for both males and females, I mean we probably will have 2 male protagonists, we can keep a balance with a female protagonist lol, even though it really does not matter much.

I like these names so far

Mr. X- Antagonist, lol just something funny about this name. Protag 3
Narcis Parker- Good for either Protag 1 or 2
Nate Miller- Good for Protag 1 or 2
Connor Mulan- Good for Protag 2 or 3
James Clerk Maxwell- Good for Protag 3

I know you cannot define too much with a name, but

Protag 1- Hero/New guy/Chosen One
Protag 2- Double Agent/Neutral/ Knowledgble
Protag 3- Antagonist/ Evil/ Powerful

The descriptions are pretty helpful too. Only a basic description is needed, enough to help make the intro. Once we decide this, I will think about intro and we can start setting up teams smile.gif

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

May I suggest names?
Greg Evans,
Cooper Anderson, and
uhhh, Jericho???

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

Might give some of us some inspiration.

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:24 PM

I want to ask one thing, though. It is actually impossible for we guys to meet and discuss the mission's progress, so how will this project be implemented ?
I havent tried any of the previous projects yet, But thats the thing which is bothering me.
Like, in one group each one of us will make one mission and the other one will continue it..
Well, that is exactly similar to Chain Story. Is it going to be the same way?
Or else could anyone explain how this project is going to proceed ?

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

No, not like that. Let's say you're in group one, someone makes a mission, then the other makes another (Not continue with the first one) and keeps going that way.
And we can meet and discuss the project on Skype, though i don't think everyone will be present. Let's keep it in the forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users