Photo

4th Multi-Designer Project Discussion!

256 replies to this topic
Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

Alright, I guess you guys all remember my post from the Designers Lounge about the next Multi Designer MP and the new idea and direction with it. Here it is in case you cannot find it :

Alright, I was thinking of something good for the 4th Multi-Designer project and this fresh idea should bring it back to life. Usually when I think of these projects, they are usually about being part of a big team and taking turns making a story. However it usually feels like waiting along time to finally make a mission or the story drags on. Also most the time people who join late, often do not get to really participating in making a mission. That is why I am coming up with something fresh to encourage more team work and allow more people to work on missions at one given time.

I am thinking of a story (Possible a Survival Horror MP) that will have 3 different protagonists. The idea is that there will also be 3 different teams, 1 for each protagonist. Each protagonist's story will be very different from each other and they will eventually all cross over.

- The designers will be broken up into 3 teams with 4-8 people in each team and your team will focus on the story for the one of the protagonists.

- This idea is to help encourage more team work with a smaller team and reduce the waiting time for your turn to finally design a mission.
- Very similar to the old projects, the designer can take the story in any direction as he wants as long as it follows the story of the previous mission, however only for that team .
- Eventually around the end of Ch.2, the protagonists may decide to meet up, and while you will still be part of your team, the missions maybe more fluid and interact with each other.

- The way the chapters may work is they will match in the same timeline. (ex. Chapter 1 for Protagonist 1 will match up in time with Chapter 1 for Protagonist 2 and 3.

I don't want to change the original rules too much, but I think it is time we need something more fresh.

-The way the teams should be broken up with is not final, but I was thinking of something like a raffle/vote. You guys would pm your 1st and 2nd choices of what protagonist/team you want, then I will see who sent the pms first and they will get priority over their first choices. Hopefully the protagonists can be equally skilled so the votes would even out. No one would know who will work with who and it will be a surprise!

Some of you might say I grabbed inspiration from GTA V, but that was pure coincidence. I actually was thinking more about Designer's Chronicles and Resident Evil 6 story (hence the Survival Horror suggestion), but I am not limited to that.

Leave your thoughts guys, tell me if you like this idea and want to see it happen or if it will suck and fail and should burn in the fiery pit of hell.

Your responses will decide whether a discussion topic should be made or not

Anyway I got a few responses, some think it is a great idea. So let's discuss it! Even though I came up with a kind of horror survival/ apacolypse idea, I want to hear any other themes you guys might be interested. So in this topic we could discuss

1. What general theme should we have? (Zombie Survival Horror, Gangster, Mafia, Military, Police, Assassin, Adventure, Puzzle etc)
2. What could be the basic story?
3. Descriptions about our 3 protagonists for the teams- Each protagonist should be equally appealing to everyone. That way everyone has at least 1 favorite protagonist. They also could have some advantages and disadvantages about how they start off.

I will edit if I think we should discuss more.

I had some ideas about example protagonists if we went with the Zombie like apocalypse theme and let it be an example how they may start off completely in a different situation as another. My idea for the story would be similar to Resident Evil, Walking Dead, and some of the Zombie servers on SA-MP

Protagonist #1 - He is someone who just came back from a vacation from LV going back to Los Santos in a car with a friend driving, he falls asleep and when he wakes up he is in a car accident with his friend missing and has no idea what is happening.- kind of fits the Leon Kennedy role from the earlier Resident Evil Games

Protagonist #2 might wake up in a police station after some late night party, he will be a police officer with some skill about a gun and kind of fits a Rick Grimes from Walking Dead or little like Chris Redfield role.

Protagonist #3 might be a prisoner on death row or did some horrible crime and he manage to escapes the prison as the outbreak happens. He is the balanced between both other roles with some knowledge. I would say something along the lines like Merle from the Walking Dead, or someone who knows little knowledge but not everything.

While the examples are male characters, the protagonists can either be male or female.

Anyway, Let me hear your guys' thoughts and what you guys think biggrin.gif

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

Lemme take the honor to have the first reply in this topic. It seems a great idea to me although I'm not sure whether I 'll participate or not. As for your questions:

1. I'd be cool if it was police, mafia and gangster theme which 'll cross at some point in the storyline.

2. I was thinking about some kind of war between the mobs and the gangsters, and the police tries to arrest both leaders but doesn't have any evidence. So the cops 'll use the gangster protag to get info and do some spying, while you still need to do the gangster' missions in order to keep their trust. As for the mobs, the police 'll send someone to infiltrate them, while it's the mob protag's job to find the rat. And then lastly the police protag 'll be in the official part of the game and 'll do investigating and stuff, and have meetings with his mob contacts and the gangster protag in order to gain enough evidence to take down both gangs.

3. The police protag should be a detective of some sort. The gangster protag should be a fairly trusted gangmember, and the mob protag should be a fairly new member. As for the advantages, I've no idea but we can figure out something if others like my idea.

That's all I could think of atm, but I won't be part of this if we're going for a horror MP. That's just not my thang.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

I've been waiting for this!

I really like the idea, would love if it turns out to something like The Walking Dead. So the theme would propably be Zombie Survival Horror with some puzzles. I had enough with criminals, we had 3 MDP about them, let's do something different, and good hopefully.

My suggestions for the characters, well, i'd like each of them in a different city, and they have those pros and cons. For example i'd like a character like Shane, more like a reckless, lone wolf. A guy with a family who's very unexperienced nor had a gun, i guess would have a different gameplay like mostly stealth or always has to get away. And someone in a group.
I had really great ideas on how the story will go and very cool ways to crossover, like for example Protag 1 becomes enemy with Protag 2 in a similar way to Rick and the governor.

Basic story? Well, either the same way as Walking Dead, or an Area 69 incident or a Umbrella-like/Zombotech incident, the umbrella incident would propably be the only one to have a possible happy ending.

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

I would usually start bitching about this being in Mission section, but since Support section is DEAD, this will do just fine. This has nothing to do with support lol. I'm getting dumber and dumber these days

1. Can there be more than one theme? Would be cool that all protagonists had their own theme. I would say: Police, Mafia and either Gangster or Assassin. I'd like Assassin more. It reminds me of Assassin's Creed tounge.gif

2. I like ThaBoY's idea. It sounds kinda cool. I might edit this post in the future or post my ideas later if I'll have a brainstorm.

3. Reminds me of GTA V. One should be smart, who can easily come up with different tactics for this missions. He might also have some experience in repairing stuff. Could fix almost anything. That would be either for Police or Assassin. Second protagonist should be a daredevil. Even if it's costs his life, he'll do it, if it involves money. This would fit for a gangster and maybe even for an Assassin or Mafia. Maybe even for Mafia. Third one should be the most skilled protagonist of them all. Not very bright, but strong, fast and with a lot of experience. He would fit for every theme.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

f*ck criminal related theme. Same boring sh*t over and over again.

I would say zombie, military, terrorism, assassin (like Hitman or Assassin's Creed), adventure (roleplay game oritented.)

P.S. Pinned this for the time beeing.

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Tuesday, Mar 19 2013, 22:54)
f*ck criminal related theme. Same boring sh*t over and over again.

I would say zombie, military, terrorism, assassin (like Hitman or Assassin's Creed), adventure (roleplay game oritented.)

P.S. Pinned this for the time beeing.

You should be honored, Doublepulse. Getting a pinned thread. I'm jealous. dontgetit.gif

But yea. It's the same what I said. Assassin and stuff. tounge.gif Zombies theme is kinda overrated already though.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

Sounds interesting. I like the idea of having it be an adventure. Zombies and Military themes have been used to often. I was thinking if it could be four designers to each team, their would be a good deal of organization and something a bit more entertaining as with more people things seem to get a bit complicated.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

• The Yardies

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:34 AM Edited by Doublepulse, 20 March 2013 - 01:38 AM.

Yea I was gonna post sooner, but as I was gonna post my somewhat long post about everyone's thoughts, the internet screws with me and I lose it all biggrin.gif

So make the same post, but only a lot shorter than before.

Seems like there is some disagreements about stories tounge.gif It is a good thing, since we can narrow it down.
I still want to get many replies on what people think, because I want to know who is truly interested in the project and who is joining. If there is not enough people, the 3 protagonist idea might not even work unless there is enough people.

I am fine with something else, I just want it to be little more creative and different. I know some people are against the idea of Survival Horror or even the zombies idea all together. It would not be about the zombies, but about the people interacting with each other in a apocalypse setting. For all I know, Bandits/Gangs could be in control of the city and only a few sane people must try and survive together with limited supplies. The key word is "survive" (limited ammo, health, vehicles, finding weapons and scarcity)

I am looking for the more survival as the general theme for at least 1 of the protagonists! It would be nice if they all had it to some extent, but it depends on their story and environment. So I like the different theme for each character. I also think they should be in separated cities for a little awhile. I think eventually all protagonists will have a close friend or two, or a faction they belong to. I only want to find a story starting point for all protagonists because the story will change when the designer designs a mission for it.

-I really do not favor to the Assassin idea too much simply because we already did that with The Dark Conspiracy...Unless you guys could come up with something that may make it interesting again..

- Military and Terrorism ideas are great! Infact I think they can be combined pretty well.

- Meh Mafia and Gangster are overrated and done a lot. I know zombies are overrated, but it is about what you do differently that makes it unique and original. I seen many people do great Mafia stories but I feel lot of zombie stories are not full polished, but it was due to the limitations of DYOM.

I honestly think of Zombies just simply a problem that the characters overcome, and if there is a problem you guys can think of that is NOT Zombie related (Terrorism, war, Nuclear attacks, riots, some disease, etc) Then I think this idea for each protagonist would work.

Protag 1 is simply trying to survive the problem with any close friends he may have or find. He has no real experience or preparation for it. He needs to make everything count. Theme: Survival Adventure/ Action/ Some stealth

Protag 2 is trying to solve the problem and fix it. He is part of the police or the military who has a very important mission or duty to bring back order. Theme: Military/ Action/Police

Protag 3 is actually the cause of the problem. He is the bad guy. He will be with a group of bandits/gang/mafia who is trying to cause chaos or claim territory in the acts of terror. He may try to hunt down Protagonist 1 or plan attacks on the military or SA. Themes: Terrorism/Military/Mafia/Assassin

I hope you guys see where I am getting at with this "problem". I am trying to mix the themes together for a variety. One problem could be the government as fallen and the world is at war with each other. Some people are trying to survive, some are trying to be rebels or terrorists trying to cause chaos and then the of course what is ever left of the military..There is not many nice people left..

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

In love

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:56 AM

I read some opinions in this thread, and I see everyone is deciding between Zombies, Military, and Terrorism.

I have an Idea, what about Bio-terrorism, something like in Resident Evil? Some terrorist try to infect San Andreas or some sh*t?

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

• The Yardies

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:06 AM Edited by Doublepulse, 20 March 2013 - 02:20 AM.

QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 01:56)
I read some opinions in this thread, and I see everyone is deciding between Zombies, Military, and Terrorism.

I have an Idea, what about Bio-terrorism, something like in Resident Evil? Some terrorist try to infect San Andreas or some sh*t?

Haha that is the conclusion we are trying to decide! I don't know how many people are up for that story though. biggrin.gif

I'm trying to see if there is a way to give everyone something they want and it makes sense.

I thought of also a problem like slavery, famine, dictators killing millions. I think 'zombies' need to be thought of something different and not something scary or some monsters. Because in a real situation, the living are more dangerous than the undead.

I wish I opened a poll up, but I did not have many ideas before to open it.

@ Platinum Card Yea, that is what I hope. Get around 3-4 designers for each team. So maybe about 9-12 participants.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

In love

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

World Enslavement is also a good theme, It could be like Half-Life 2, or some sort.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 03:56)

This is the real sh*t.

Bio-terrorism is very original - I have used it before combined with zombies in one of my mp's so it is already familiar to me. I like the idea a lot.

For the protagonists, I thought one could be a reality tv star who's in the middle of nowhere filming somekind of a survival tv show with his crew as the attacks start(the outsider). Then one of them could be a cop who tries to stop the attack(the hero) and the bad guy himself, a terrorist leader or something (the villain).

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

Invasion of some foreign army into San Andreas to find a particular resource available only in San Andreas.
Protagonists : A woodcutter who discovers the resource by accident.An army officer of San andreas and an engineer among the foreign troops who doesnt like the invasion.
(Just a quick thought)

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

• The Yardies

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (Notna @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 05:35)

This is the real sh*t.

Bio-terrorism is very original - I have used it before combined with zombies in one of my mp's so it is already familiar to me. I like the idea a lot.

For the protagonists, I thought one could be a reality tv star who's in the middle of nowhere filming somekind of a survival tv show with his crew as the attacks start(the outsider). Then one of them could be a cop who tries to stop the attack(the hero) and the bad guy himself, a terrorist leader or something (the villain).

Oooh if you really study bio-terrorism, it creates a sh*t load of problems (quarantines, marshal law, lot of fear, emergency broadcast system, prisons, looting etc), an not only zombies, but it is a great mix.

About your protagonist about the reality tv star filming the survival show is really great idea, it gives him little experience behind his belt, but not enough to survive a bio-weapon attack. Where did you come up with the reality tv star part though?

I can see his start being something unique, yet very simple. A trip to cluckin bell may be your last meal. Or some news broadcast interrupts your TV show.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

In love

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:33 AM

I have an idea for a protagonist, What about a person (guy/girl) who was framed for murder, and then he/she escaped, and he/she tried to uncover the truth to cover his/her name, And the murderer was actually someone who was very close to him/her.

This could be a side story, not for the main protagonist.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE (Notna @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 06:35)

This is the real sh*t.

Basic story? Well, either the same way as Walking Dead, or an Area 69 incident or a Umbrella-like/Zombotech incident, the umbrella incident would propably be the only one to have a possible happy ending.

This is what i was trying to say.
Although the amount of ideas i saw was quite unexpected (in a bad way). I mean come on guys, we already did enough of criminals and assassins, let's do something different, like the survival/zombie theme. The only great Zombie MP i played is The Walking Dead by IXMJXI, and i'd like it if this actualy turns out to the same quality.
To be honest, i wouldn't like it if the story turns out on a "People are dying, riots, famine" and that, i'd like it more if mostly everyone's dead, something like Resident Evil with walking dead survival in the mix, that would be awesome.

BDR
  • BDR

DYOM User

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

Most of you guys considering a zombie apocalypse as it seems.

But what about a post-apocalypse setting without zombies, wouldn't that be more interesting? For example a virus that kills people in a short time but not everyone. And there will be some people immune to it. This way we can try something different and put out some drama at the same time.

And if you're thinking about the enemy, well it will be humans. Bandits, gangs getting powerful etc. And some military type guys who are trying to find a solution for the virus/disease in a very ruthless way. (Kidnapping immune people and making experiments on them, for example.)

I'm not sure if I'm gonna join, but I definetly want to discuss the theme/setting with you guys.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (Doublepulse @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 09:10)
About your protagonist about the reality tv star filming the survival show is really great idea, it gives him little experience behind his belt, but not enough to survive a bio-weapon attack. Where did you come up with the reality tv star part though?

Originally from the Ultimate Survival (Bear Grylls), but we have also made our own version of the show.

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:35 PM Edited by Zohair12345, 20 March 2013 - 02:54 PM.

But I feel that 'Zombie' themes nowadays are very often used in DYOM . Every alternate newbie is making a Zombie mission pack ( I still wonder why).
I am not saying making a usual shootout MP but lets try something very new , that hasnt been yet tried in DYOM .
I would suggest an adventurous theme..
Whatever you guys decide , I am with it .
Also mostly I will be active in the next week so that I could join this project.

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:15 PM

Survival Horror without weapons! Like tell people never to use fist and sh*t. Just run and puzzle!

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:35 PM Edited by guib, 20 March 2013 - 03:42 PM.

What about a more fantasy type of story, such with monsters and other dimensions and time travel, sh*t that nobody has seen yet in DYOM. You know, sort of Doctor Who kind of things...

Or like a mission that is a dream in a dream in a dream, like the movie Inception.

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (Zohair12345 @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 14:35)
But I feel that 'Zombie' themes nowadays are very often used in DYOM . Every alternate newbie is making a Zombie mission pack

This man speaks the truth.

Perhaps, it's just me but if there's one theme that, I'd hate to make missions on then, it has to be Zombie themed missions.

Come one fellas, you've to put boatloads of efforts into it such as choosing weird looking peds as zombies, throwing locked vehicles on the streets, baffling the whole area with irrelevant objects and giving weapons to the zombies. My god, giving weaspons to the zombies is the worst part of all these. It really hurts my eyes when I see a half-dying old man ped (the old dude from the mission "Home Invasion") running towards with a DILDO?!

And, how come eveyone has a chainsaw? Do they have one in homes/offices/workplace so that when T-virus leaks into the city, they can equip themselves with chainsaw and become zombies?

I would hate to zombie themed missions, sorry.

Now, behold an idea that would most likely be dumb. Howe about a storyline similar to movies such as "United 93", "World Trade Center" etc. Just like the 9/11 attacks, the story will be about some notorious terrorist group who plan to blow some huge-ass hotels or buildings in San Andreas.

Protagonist one would be a member of that terroirst group who is involved in this operation. The DYOM'ers who have picked protagonist one will make missions involving them (the terroirsts) stealing aircrafts for the operation, gaining access into San Andreas and other missions prior to the attacks.

Protagonist two will be one of hostages captured by the terrorists during their operation in the hotel. He tries to fight with some of the terrorists and saves some of his fellow hostages and at the same time fighting hard to survive.

Protagoinst three would either be a cop or a FBI Agent or a soldier who is given the mission to eliminate or capture the terrorists and stop their operation.

So, what do you guys say?

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (shiva s @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 16:52)
QUOTE (Zohair12345 @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 14:35)
But I feel that 'Zombie' themes nowadays are very often used in DYOM . Every alternate newbie is making a Zombie mission pack

This man speaks the truth.

Perhaps, it's just me but if there's one theme that, I'd hate to make missions on then, it has to be Zombie themed missions.

Come one fellas, you've to put boatloads of efforts into it such as choosing weird looking peds as zombies, throwing locked vehicles on the streets, baffling the whole area with irrelevant objects and giving weapons to the zombies. My god, giving weaspons to the zombies is the worst part of all these. It really hurts my eyes when I see a half-dying old man ped (the old dude from the mission "Home Invasion") running towards with a DILDO?!

And, how come eveyone has a chainsaw? Do they have one in homes/offices/workplace so that when T-virus leaks into the city, they can equip themselves with chainsaw and become zombies?

I would hate to zombie themed missions, sorry.

Now, behold an idea that would most likely be dumb. Howe about a storyline similar to movies such as "United 93", "World Trade Center" etc. Just like the 9/11 attacks, the story will be about some notorious terrorist group who plan to blow some huge-ass hotels or buildings in San Andreas.

Protagonist one would be a member of that terroirst group who is involved in this operation. The DYOM'ers who have picked protagonist one will make missions involving them (the terroirsts) stealing aircrafts for the operation, gaining access into San Andreas and other missions prior to the attacks.

Protagonist two will be one of hostages captured by the terrorists during their operation in the hotel. He tries to fight with some of the terrorists and saves some of his fellow hostages and at the same time fighting hard to survive.

Protagoinst three would either be a cop or a FBI Agent or a soldier who is given the mission to eliminate or capture the terrorists and stop their operation.

So, what do you guys say?

I'm afraid i have to disagree with you and Zohair on what you said about the whole zombie thing. Come on, just because alot of people do it the wrong way doesn't mean it's bad or overated.
The zombies with dildos thing, that i completely agree with, it's really stupid, that's why i chose to do RE4 instead of the old ones, because they do use chainsaws and all that! However, there's a reason behind that, it was all because of DYOM's limitations, they did that simply for the difficulty, now with V7, that really does hurt my eyes, because now we can make limited ammo and 25hp limit, this way it looks very cool and original, for example a kill all enemies objective would be propably 10 zombies with 2500hp, no weapons and HS on, while you have a Desert Eagle for example with 14 (2 mags) ammo and a knife, this will encourage pinpoint accuracy and some stealth.

Your 9/11 attacks idea is really great but i prefer zombies for this MDP.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (guib @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 16:35)
Or like a mission that is a dream in a dream in a dream, like the movie Inception.

I'd go for that. Although it's probably a joke (since I loled), it'd be very interesting to see something like that.

As for the zombies, screw the fake zombies. I'm with shiva on that one.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

this way it looks very cool and original, for example a kill all enemies objective would be propably 10 zombies with 2500hp, no weapons and HS on

Since you're a zombie hater for this project, i'd like to make sure if this isn't a fake zombie.
As i said before, i do agree with zombies with weapons thing.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 19:10)
this way it looks very cool and original, for example a kill all enemies objective would be propably 10 zombies with 2500hp, no weapons and HS on

Since you're a zombie hater for this project, i'd like to make sure if this isn't a fake zombie.

And how exactly 'll a game without a realistic zombie model feature real zombies?

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

• The Yardies

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

Haha not everyone is going get everything they want, but at least we can make multiple themes happen for each protagonists, I am thinking of opening a poll and see what themes come up on top. It could be multiple choice. Let's not forget this is not about the story, even though that can help. The story of each protagonist will change as the designer makes missions ofcourse

I know some of you it varies on the theme that is chosen, whether you will join or not. But can I get a list of who is completely in regardless of the idea. That way we know how many people will be in each team.

So yea, we need a poll with no "other" option since that does not really help narrow things down haha.

Since it is clear which role the protagonists will play

Hero
Neutral
Villian

unless anyone objects, then that is settled right?

Another idea for a theme/story I had was involving the San Andreas Myths and Legends. Maybe something a little paranormal, but not quite. Maybe the Epsilon Cult, or some strange things are happening around San Andreas and some Myth investigation groups are investigating the cause of it.

Lol so many ideas that are different, but very similar with each other anyway.

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (ThaBoY @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 20:06)

I'd go for that. Although it's probably a joke (since I loled), it'd be very interesting to see something like that.

I had many ideas of creating this kind of mission pack before. I'd love to see a project based on fantasy! icon14.gif

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

• The Yardies

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (COOLMAN12234555896 @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 18:16)

I had many ideas of creating this kind of mission pack before. I'd love to see a project based on fantasy! icon14.gif

Like the mission pack where the protagonists visits other mission packs! It was called... Hmm DYOMOLOGY or something like that?

So an example would be if Leo from Dark Assassin met John Secronom or James Barretta meets Max Parker??

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (Doublepulse @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 20:32)
QUOTE (COOLMAN12234555896 @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 18:16)

Like the mission pack where the protagonists visits other mission packs! It was called... Hmm DYOMOLOGY or something like that?

Yes. I had an idea about "DYOMOLOGY". Time travel and stuff. But it's ONLY time travel. Maybe it's not enough for the project. WE NEED TO GO EVEN MORE DEEPER!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users