SA Released
169 replies to this topic
adoel488
  • adoel488

GTA V Rocks!

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

I've enable DOF and HDR effect, thats two work exactly as expected but when i enable tonemapping, it seems that this one negated DOF and HDR (or at least the DOF effect). Is there anyway around to enabling those three?
sorry if this question considered as trolling but i just have a little knowledge on shader effect. and btw i used the ME v. 1.0. Thanks smile.gif

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:31 AM Edited by methodunderg, 06 April 2013 - 10:52 AM.

Maybe add in the 'Border' shader from SweetFX too?
This shader was made to make redundant that 'white line' that can appear on the border of screenshots. The cause of the white line seems to come from injected AA's.

See ShadowTree's pics for example : http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1062359122

'Border' shader will add a very, very thin black border around the whole image; hardly noticeable, but will remove those ugly white lines icon14.gif

Also, in your commented notes for the 'Dither' shader, I think you should note the following: Read me .. Clicky Clicky

You probably know about it, but others may not. When I first heard of the dither shader, I thought it could help with the banding in the water, and in the sky on certain timecyc's wish would imrove them drastically; but sadly no.

I also did ask CeeJay.dk if he wanted to use Boris's new GENERIC enb as his 'base' instead of using injectFXAA or injectSMAA (so he could have multi-pass support); but apparently it doens't work on as many games as the other injectors do ...

@EDIT
Is there any way to get the DoF by @gp65cj04 to work without having occlusions enabled in ENB? I still get lagged just by having the following:
CODE
[SSAO]
UseFilter=0
OcclusionQuality=2
FilterQuality=2
DarkeningLevel=0
BrighteningLevel=0
IlluminationLevel=0
AdditiveIlluminationLevel=0
UseAmbientOcclusion=0
UseIndirectLighting=0
FadeDistance=0
UseForAlphaTest=0
UseForAlphaBlend=0

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

Madness is like gravity. All it takes it a little push!

• Feroci
  • Germany
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

Border shader is very difficult, I think my knowledge is not enough to recreate it in an effect.txt. This thread you posted is interesting, gonna test the custom shaders the people posted.

The dof of Petka seems to need SSAO but I found out a strange thing: the gp DOF doesn't need SSAO but needs EnableWater=1, don't ask me why.

PetkaGtA
  • PetkaGtA

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

@Marty it's because when we disenable SSAO or EnableWaterDeep(or something like it) enb don't render depth into texture... so dof can't work...

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (PetkaGtA @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 13:39)
@Marty it's because when we disenable SSAO or EnableWaterDeep(or something like it) enb don't render depth into texture... so dof can't work...

Because ENB is fail biggrin.gif

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (Marty McFly @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 13:13)
The dof of Petka seems to need SSAO but I found out a strange thing: the gp DOF doesn't need SSAO but needs EnableWater=1, don't ask me why.

Will test this out later tonight icon14.gif Maybe I can get rid of SSAO as it makes my setts almost unplayable.

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE (methodunderg @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 19:42)
QUOTE (Marty McFly @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 13:13)

Will test this out later tonight icon14.gif Maybe I can get rid of SSAO as it makes my setts almost unplayable.

Did it work?

- Added border shader for 1 pixel wide border around screen to eliminate white outlining of postprocess-anti aliasing injectors. Work on ME 1.1 is almost finished, bugfix has to be done on border shader, it gets blurred by Petka's DOF.

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:04 AM

Sorry I didn't reply ..

I'm using the 1.1 GP DoF Re-Arranged version (Re-Arranged is much easier to configure, go with this in future icon14.gif )

It only needs EnableWater? I thought it was WaterDeep=1 .. I've always been using 0 .. will need to test again I think.

How many DoF's are you including?

Check your PM's

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

Using the Master Effect v1.0, and having this little problem... At the top of the effect.txt it says that everything is disabled by default, and I also checked through all of them and they are disabled, but I'm having this little problem:

user posted image user posted image

As you see, it's really dark when I have EnbSeries on. Without effect.txt I don't have that problem, so what's the matter? Can it be compatibility issue with the new v0.0158 version of EnbSeries?

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

Hmm I heard this from another person, too (TheD94 if I'm not wrong)...he was using 0.076 though. The new 0.158 seems to be buggy at least for me, my enb looks totally different with it, too bloomy and not saturated and it also has problems reading the master effect, dof doesn't work, flare doesn't show up etc, don't know if actually a single effect works with it because I kicked it out instantly.
Try using it on 0.076, if the problem still exists I will give you my ini file (some values are needed to run certain effects, e.g. alternativedepth=1 for example is needed for gp dof but for other effects it seems that a combination of these values is necessary, mainly in [GLOBAL] but I dunno whose exactly, I just know that my effect runs on most configs but on some not, even changing the values I know didn't help, changing everything helped.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

Nope, still the same with 0.076. Tried changing some stuff in GLOBAL but with no luck.

MRZ
  • MRZ

It's M.R.Z , Not mrz.

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:51 PM Edited by MRZ, 19 April 2013 - 07:56 PM.

QUOTE (oksa8 @ Friday, Apr 19 2013, 19:37)
Nope, still the same with 0.076. Tried changing some stuff in GLOBAL but with no luck.

Enable this...........
//#define GAMMACORRECTION

Might Fix the problem.

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:09 PM

This can't be the solution because by default every effect should be disabled so I don't understand why it has any visual effect.

MRZ
  • MRZ

It's M.R.Z , Not mrz.

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

Because i had this kind of problem before, besides that he said that when he removes the effect every thing looks fine , may be.

Fantomax
  • Fantomax

X-Force Rulez

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:48 AM

is the development for this sharder is stopped?

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:17 AM

No but I'm too lazy to update this thread...news can be found on my facebook page.

Musi
  • Musi

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

What effects doesn't show when using 0.075s?

Fantomax
  • Fantomax

X-Force Rulez

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (Musi @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 19:49)

this only works with 0.0076 enb series!

Musi
  • Musi

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (alayanrole @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 22:36)
QUOTE (Musi @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 19:49)

this only works with 0.0076 enb series!

Some effects work for 0.075s too. But I just wanted to see which of them actually work with this ENB version.

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:17 PM

Yeah, mostly tonemappers and DOF because they are in pass 1. Developping ME 1.2 atm, sadly it seems that I have to rewrite dat whole sh*t when I find time for that, approx. 2 hours of hard, stupid work just because some of these crap shaders interfere with each other. every high contrast or saturation thing gets compensated so I could disable all tonemappers and would have the same look as before tounge2.gif

Anyways, it is meant to replace all effect.txts out there so that only this has to be used to get what is wanted.

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:19 PM Edited by methodunderg, 18 June 2013 - 08:21 PM.

I thought the DoF was multi-pass?

EDIT:

Maybe I'm confused .. Maybe we only need the WaterDeep=1 or SSAO enabled to use it?

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (methodunderg @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 20:19)
I thought the DoF was multi-pass?

EDIT:

Maybe I'm confused .. Maybe we only need the WaterDeep=1 or SSAO enabled to use it?

petka's DOF = singlepass
gp dof = multipass
petka's Dof precision Edition = multipass.

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

They all need WaterDeep=1 or SSAO enabled though eh?

Where do I find the Precision Edition? Or is that coming in the next ME version?

Fantomax
  • Fantomax

X-Force Rulez

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:59 AM

you haven't updated the shader?

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (alayanrole @ Wednesday, Jun 19 2013, 10:59)
you haven't updated the shader?

I have, but posting the link to 1.1 ist senseless since 1.2 is coming out the next days.

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:05 PM

Why I have download and try open it using winrar it says damaged? I have download it again but still damaged? Whats wrong? sad.gif

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Rizqan7 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 14:05)
Why I have download and try open it using winrar it says damaged? I have download it again but still damaged? Whats wrong? sad.gif

Maybe the downloaded file was corrupt when you downloaded it the first time and your browser acts like this: it recognizes: Oh I've downloaded it previously and when you try to download it again it fakes a download and duplicates the old file. I know that google chrome does this sometimes...try deleting old downloaded file OR get yourself 7zip. Much better, freeware and has a real great algorithm which beats RAR or ZIP in all disciplines.

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (Marty McFly @ Friday, Jun 21 2013, 03:38)
QUOTE (Rizqan7 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 14:05)

Maybe the downloaded file was corrupt when you downloaded it the first time and your browser acts like this: it recognizes: Oh I've downloaded it previously and when you try to download it again it fakes a download and duplicates the old file. I know that google chrome does this sometimes...try deleting old downloaded file OR get yourself 7zip. Much better, freeware and has a real great algorithm which beats RAR or ZIP in all disciplines.

I used UC Browser at my phone Nokia E63, so how to fix this? I very want your amazing mod sad.gif

Fantomax
  • Fantomax

X-Force Rulez

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:47 PM

why not try to download it from your laptop?

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:20 PM

With help from beta testers I hope to have all bugs fixed. Release of Master Effect 1.2.1 is within the next days.
  • RgSub likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users