• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

Just heard this is in production. What's your opinions on it? Personally I wish they'd make David Hayter play the role of Snake, nobody else can pull it off.

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

Source?There were rumors for years but nothing concrete so far.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:39 PM

I'd have to see proof that one is in production. If it actually is in production, then that's great! An awesome movie could be made from a great game.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Monday, Mar 18 2013, 12:39)
I'd have to see proof that one is in production. If it actually is in production, then that's great! An awesome movie could be made from a great game.

Doom.
Resident evil.
Max Payne.
Hitman.
No games should be made into movies.
The games themselves are interactive movies of sorts.
They never stay true to the games and try to fit in as much generic movie story as possible into what should be a completely unique setting with unique story.

This will flop, like every other game to film.

Ryda King
  • Ryda King

Nevags Gordo Scrotorum

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:44 AM

NO. Do not f*cking touch MGS, Hollywood. Make a Halo movie or Mortal Kombat or something instead. Something without much plot and that mainly relies on explosions like Resident Evil and such. MGS is just something that is not to be f*cked with at all.

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:35 AM Edited by kaisersoza_66, 20 March 2013 - 08:41 AM.

QUOTE (Ryda King @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 01:44)
NO. Do not f*cking touch MGS, Hollywood. Make a Halo movie or Mortal Kombat or something instead. Something without much plot and that mainly relies on explosions like Resident Evil and such. MGS is just something that is not to be f*cked with at all.

I completely agree with you on this. Plus if this movie does go ahead it has to have heavy input from Kojima himself AND his fellow script writers that worked on the mgs games!
Lets be honest, without the dastardly clever plot and many subplots MGS is nothing. I want to walk away from that film afterwards thinking for days about what I've just seen, still trying to work out what's what, who's good, who's really bad, who's who? etc...
I want to have to go back and see that film again to fully understand it all like I had to with the games!
Otherwise don't touch MGS Hollywood! Especially With your generic scripts and your over indulgence of CGI and such..

AreXi
  • AreXi

Quack Quack

• Zaibatsu

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:00 PM Edited by AreXi, 20 March 2013 - 08:02 PM.

QUOTE (Ryda King @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 03:44)

Avi Arad and his production company as producers and Kojima himself will most likely write. Nuff said.

Also, do a f*cking search next time: http://www.gtaforums...opic=523142&hl=

meta187
  • meta187

Challenge Convention, Question Authority.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (AreXi @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 20:00)
Also, dear gentlemen do a fantastical search next time! I wish you well in your future topic searching endeavors, it is my utmost pleasure to assist you with this: http://www.gtaforums...opic=523142&hl=

Like he said. ^

Topic Search.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users