Photo

Tomb Raider

70 replies to this topic
Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:32 AM

Sure. I'll have a review up later on. I'm about to get some much need sleep at the moment.

NexusUndead
  • NexusUndead

Not Forum Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

Challenging Missions
Improved Dialoges
Nice Usage Of Objects
Nicely Hidden Relics
Different Missions All The Time

Sometimes Unclear Instructions
Some typing errors
Sometimes there are just too much enemys
Sometimes objects are just confusing

Living Tribunal
  • Living Tribunal

Zohair Irani

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (NexusUndead @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 17:20)
Challenging Missions
Improved Dialoges
Nice Usage Of Objects
Nicely Hidden Relics
Different Missions All The Time

Sometimes Unclear Instructions
Some typing errors
Sometimes there are just too much enemys
Sometimes objects are just confusing

Thanks, Nexus.
I am sure the guardian fight will not have as many enemies as in deathholes in Mysterious Caverns 2.
Objects confusing ? You mean searching for mechanisms to open doors and stuffs like that?
I take it as a compliment because thats all I can do wth ful 100 objects.
Many people are saying the instructions arent clear, well I am ereally confused about that,because I still dont know what that means and how can I improve it. confused.gif

Typing errors, okay that can be definitely improved in the next mission. smile.gif

Thanks for playing and providing cumulative feedback, I hope I shall improve my cons and keep up the pros.
Stay tuned for Tomb Raider: The Guardian.Which ill mosy be coming on or after 15th May, so please do not expect missions very soon..

( Platinum Card : No problem, take your time. smile.gif )

Living Tribunal
  • Living Tribunal

Zohair Irani

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

Video Review of 'Tomb Raider : Mysterious Caverns 2" (made by Aznkei) Added to the Front Page.

Screenshot given by Platinum Card Added, too.

I will start mission designing after 15th May due to exams.

The Armageddon(Temp)
  • The Armageddon(Temp)

Zohair Irani

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

After this 'big leap' I am going to resume this MP...So stay tuned :)

The Armageddon(Temp)
  • The Armageddon(Temp)

Zohair Irani

• Members

Posted 25 December 2014 - 04:21 PM Edited by The Armageddon(Temp), 25 December 2014 - 04:58 PM.

Finally another mission to continue this series. I just want to say that I rushed this mission in just 3 days to keep the continuity on going, also I couldnt create the mission further as the game was crashing due to large number of objects and actors at very small space. I am going to extend it in the next Tomb Raider mission.

Spoiler

Tomb Raider: The Guardian Uploaded

Link

Number of Relics : 2

Notes :

1)Always take cover, you might not know what is going to come up next.

2)There are some weapons that are at certain locations or take some time to spawn them. Keep searching for them to make the job easier.

3)Only PROFESSIONALKILLER Cheat is allowed, as it feels more Lara Crofty.

Tomb Raider: Staff of Scarulet coming soon :)

• Platinum Card likes this

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:53 PM

I just played The Guardian and TBH I'm speechless mate. You've done a great job with the objects' lacement. I've never seen a great use of objects like that. This is just awesome, I'd give 10/10. I'll play the rest of the missions and I'll give you feedback soon and this time, it'll be detailed.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:42 PM

I tried to play on my laptop earlier and it shut off, really need to get that fan fixed. I'm going to see if I can play on mac, which I only use for work...but maybe I'll have better success with that.

The Armageddon(Temp)
  • The Armageddon(Temp)

Zohair Irani

• Members

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:04 PM

I just played The Guardian and TBH I'm speechless mate. You've done a great job with the objects' lacement. I've never seen a great use of objects like that. This is just awesome, I'd give 10/10. I'll play the rest of the missions and I'll give you feedback soon and this time, it'll be detailed.

Why, thank you ! But to be sure, did you complete the mission ? Because there is more to the mission than just objects in my opinion and I want users to experience that too, and give opinions about that. :) 

I tried to play on my laptop earlier and it shut off, really need to get that fan fixed. I'm going to see if I can play on mac, which I only use for work...but maybe I'll have better success with that.

No problem, mate. You can take your time, because I am just getting started with DYOM :D 

An important update about myself, rather is that this will be the last post from The Armageddon and posts / Updates will now be made by the original account, Zohair12345. So any doubts , queries or suggestions can also be made on Zohair12345 account as well. 

Regarding the next mission, you could expect an update in the next week most probably. ;)

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:03 PM

Why, thank you ! But to be sure, did you complete the mission ? Because there is more to the mission than just objects in my opinion and I want users to experience that too, and give opinions about that. :)

Yes I completed the mission. And it was somehow hard

Spoiler

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:44 AM Edited by Platinum Card, 13 January 2015 - 04:47 AM.

Tomb Raider:Tomb Raider: The Guardian Review

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users