» «
Photo

Tomb Raider

64 replies to this topic
Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:17 AM Edited by Zohair12345, 04 April 2013 - 09:37 AM.

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 19:23)
Played it as always Zohair. I really liked climbing, fun but a bit hard at times, the ending was the best, i'm really looking forward to the next mission!
Still, too much searching confused.gif and for some reason action didn't feel so exiting. Try to make your missions more like the submarine one and this mission's ending, that's the best way to do it.

Keep up!   icon14.gif

Thanks a lot, Zizo008 for your reviews..It always encourages me..smile.gif
About the searching part, as all you guys say, I will severely reduce it so It would be a lot easier to play...But as adventure content will increase, increasing searching part would be a necessity....Because searching is an integral part of TR that brings to anxiety..(Submarine part also had searching..)

Mr Zohair12345 Can You Put Action On I Mean Not Very Puzzle Its Hard To Slove IT You Know But I Download It Play It Okay Its Good But Better You Put Action On It It Got Action But Its Very Low

I mean to introduce action content in the series stepwise..like action should increase from one mission to another gradually.Hence the continuity will be maintained and series would look uniform. And dont worry, in the upcoming missions there IS going to be action..But not as much action as in a regular action series because Tomb Raider is series of Adventure, not Action..

I dont understand where is the markers of the missions, im confused.

The location of the markers is in the conversations between Lara and her team. These conversations have a vital clue to the next marker. Also cutscenes give you a hint as to how to proceed to the next location.

Nice missions Zohair. I continue to see your growth from mission to mission. By the Mount Chiliad mission everything from the writing and instructions seem flawless. Can't wait to see and play more.
Thanks a lot, Platinum Card. smile.gif

Thanks everyone..Stay tuned for the tomb raiding adventure in the next mission. colgate.gif

My exams are going on, so I wont get much time...so please do not expect a sequel soon, because i dont want to ruin the expectations....

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

So I took a couple of screens to show glimpse of my gameplay.

user posted imageuser posted image

xXxTylerxXx
  • xXxTylerxXx

Respect all.......Fear none

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:21 AM

Played The Intro Mission biggrin.gif It Was Great
Hope You Finish This Soon

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Platinum Card @ Thursday, Apr 4 2013, 23:05)
So I took a couple of screens to show glimpse of my gameplay.

Those are really attractive screenshots..I would like to display them in the frontpage...I need your permission for that..
Also could you provide the link to the Lara croft Outfit?
In that way, screenshot and mod would be synchronised...

Played The Intro Mission It Was Great Hope You Finish This Soon

Thanks a lot.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

Yeah, they look exotic and "tropical". icon14.gif
The screens just reminded me, don't forget to remove wanted levels! wink.gif
No direspect to P. Card, but i really don't think you should ask any permission, afterall it's your mission. Besides, i think he will propably be happy his screens got on topic.

P.S Add the other screens P. Card added.

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by Zohair12345, 05 April 2013 - 06:30 PM.

Screenshots added..
{Thanks to Platinum Card.)

Skins yet to be updated...

Tomb Raider : Mysterious Caves coming soon...
Stay tuned..
smile.gif

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

Tomb Raider : Mysterious Caverns updated.
LINK

Note :
1) No cheats except PROFESSIONALKILLER allowed.
2)Spare your health as you proceed through the cavers, as there is not much health pickups available.(Though not much enemies too..)

Relics :
From this mission onwards, there will be another side task of collecting relics. They are represented by books.
Collecting them is not mandatory, but if you collect all of them , then you are an expert Tomb Raider.
In this mission, there are 9 relics hidden in tricky places....

Just Play, Have Fun and Enjoy the Game !

Please Do Play it and give feedback.Also please mention how many relics could you collect.

colgate.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

Alright, Zohair this is honestly the best mission in the series. wink.gif

The cave design is brilliant, you couldn't have done it better. It really felt like Tomb Raider this time. The searching made sense, it felt puzzly and demands some knowledge of the available DYOM objects, like the breakable ones for example. Everything was perfect, exept dialogue. It really didn't feel interesting much, you should've made something like "You shall not pass!" or "The lord cannot be disturbed" things like that. The ending was nice but then again the dialogue wasn't so good then, you should've stopped when James said "But how?" or maybe she just says "There's only one way to do this", you know? something that makes the player impatient for the next mission.
Lastly, nice addition of the relic system, really adds to the replay-ability of the mission. I think i found 5 or 4 of them. smile.gif

Rating: 9.5/10

Keep up! icon14.gif

Did you notice that AznKei made 2 video reviews about this? ph34r.gif

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:21 AM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Thursday, Apr 11 2013, 18:20)
Alright, Zohair this is honestly the best mission in the series. wink.gif

The cave design is brilliant, you couldn't have done it better. It really felt like Tomb Raider this time. The searching made sense, it felt puzzly and demands some knowledge of the available DYOM objects, like the breakable ones for example. Everything was perfect, exept dialogue. It really didn't feel interesting much, you should've made something like "You shall not pass!" or "The lord cannot be disturbed" things like that. The ending was nice but then again the dialogue wasn't so good then, you should've stopped when James said "But how?" or maybe she just says "There's only one way to do this", you know? something that makes the player impatient for the next mission.
Lastly, nice addition of the relic system, really adds to the replay-ability of the mission. I think i found 5 or 4 of them. smile.gif

Rating: 9.5/10

Keep up! icon14.gif

Did you notice that AznKei made 2 video reviews about this? ph34r.gif

Thanks a lot, Zizo ! Really glad that this one was a success..smile.gif
About the dialogues you know, I am really not at all good at dialogues, especially for such mythological stuff.
I will now edit the dialogues and again publish/upload it.. (If you want you can try the mission again...But when I finish publishing it, I will post it here...)
5 relics is really very good in the first try ! 2 of the relics are placed in some really tricky places and are probably the ones you missed out...
I saw both the videos made by Aznkei. They were great, but I think they really frustated him due to their difficulty, which I am really sorry about...

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:13 PM Edited by Platinum Card, 12 April 2013 - 10:57 PM.

Zohair very nice mission! I absolutely love the design of the cave and the challenges that Lara face. I felt like I was playing tomb raider! I failed a couple of times which was absolutely fine. It has the value that makes the user want to re-play the mission. I believe I found all of the relics. I will post pics on this comment soon. Love your work! icon14.gif icon14.gif

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:30 AM

Thanks a lot, PlatinumCard. You got all the aritfacts? Congrats man ! .

More screenshots added to front page. (Thanks to Platinum Card.)

Topic linked to GtaGarage.

Last mission of Chapter One : Intricate Encounter coming soon. Stay tuned !
smile.gif
Not sure about the mission's name yet, but just temporary to give a view of upcoming scenario..

ProtoZeroZ
  • ProtoZeroZ

The True Zen Corporation Master

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:15 AM

nice mission man, also i collected all 9 of those relics

DyomKing
  • DyomKing

My Name Is KING

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:24 AM

Good work and also collect 9 atifacts

Chips237
  • Chips237

A less rational man might think he'd been abducted by aliens

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:08 PM

Sorry Zohair, but..
6.5/10
Pros:
- Amazing placements of objects
- Amazing theme
- Challenging missions
Cons:
- A lot of grammatical and spacing errors
- Instructions are not clear enough, so i skipped half of some of the missions.
- Some of the relics in the 7th mission might have been too easy to find, i found 5/9
- Alot of hiding and placement of actors errors
- In the 4th mission, it was almost near impossible to enter the submarine, until read SatournFan's post.
- Just like i said above, i skipped the mission where you find the trace of the 2nd artifact (the one during the night)
But don't let this criticization stop you, your mission are good, you just need to improve your writing and instructions.

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

Thanks a lot, Chips234.
Your review was really good and I was really satisfied. From the beginning mission, my dialogues werent good.
But only the dialogues and instructions were not to the mark, this means I fared well in gameplay part, that made up for unsatisfactory dialogues and got a real good rating, which I am really satisfied.
I am thinking of remaking the missions again, what are your opinions, guys ?

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

Tomb Raider : Mysterious Caverns 2 uploaded and updated..
Link
Number of relics : 6
Note:
1) No cheats except 'PROFESSIONALKILLER' allowed. It will ruin the fun of adventure.
2)If you cannot access a particular area, then it is not meant to be accessed AT THAT INSTANT.
3)Do not skip the dialogues.

Updates
  • Video Tutorials made by Aznkei have been added to the front page. If you have any difficulty in one or more of the missions, you can refer that.
  • Zizo008 is going to help me with the dialogues of the mission. As soon as dialogues have been edited and polished, I will again post the mission and will bump the topic. It is just to add a natural touch of Tomb Raider series to the missions.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:08 PM

To be honest, ever since the Mysterious Caverns started, this became the best platforming mission-pack in my opinion. icon14.gif

Suggestions: But sadly, i couldn't finish it blush.gif So i can't give you full feedback, i lost numerous times in the "deathholes" (the first one and the one that has the crane object) and i got sick of replaying it a dozen times to reach that area only to fail again. Anyway, i gotta say you improved alot in the dialogues compared to the last time, only thing i could say about it is to remove those "Previously Lara did this and that" opening dialogs, perhaps make those with the intro text feature, and lastly, try to avoid text like "The doors are opening", i mean it's quite obvious, just keep it with no text, it's already enough to see them. Oh yeah and please don't put the file in an archive unless it has sounds (Sounds could be cool, but you definetly need a good source before using them), multiple missions or extra info. smile.gif

Rating: 9.5

Relics Found: 0/6 blush.gif

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:34 PM Edited by Zohair12345, 27 April 2013 - 01:44 PM.

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Saturday, Apr 27 2013, 18:38)
To be honest, ever since the Mysterious Caverns started, this became the best platforming mission-pack in my opinion. icon14.gif

Suggestions: But sadly, i couldn't finish it blush.gif So i can't give you full feedback, i lost numerous times in the "deathholes" (the first one and the one that has the crane object) and i got sick of replaying it a dozen times to reach that area only to fail again. Anyway, i gotta say you improved alot in the dialogues compared to the last time, only thing i could say about it is to remove those "Previously Lara did this and that" opening dialogs, perhaps make those with the intro text feature, and lastly, try to avoid text like "The doors are opening", i mean it's quite obvious, just keep it with no text, it's already enough to see them. Oh yeah and please don't put the file in an archive unless it has sounds (Sounds could be cool, but you definetly need a good source before using them), multiple missions or extra info. smile.gif

Rating: 9.5

Relics Found: 0/6 blush.gif

Thanks for the feedback.blush.gif

Okay, so since I am very much convinced that you have played the mission multiple times, you are allowed to use cheats that refill your health like HESOYAM. (But not cheats like ROCKETMAN)
I just want you to complete the mission. Then you can search the relics later.
About the doors opening, I will keep that in mind.
The next mission is gonna be a fight with the guardian. So just to maintain the continuity, I suggest you should play the mission just one more time with cheats like HESOYAM. Then you can give some extra feedback on the later portions that you missed.
Btw till where did you play the mission ?

Notice:
Those who have completed the ENTIRE mission once without cheats are
allowed to use cheat - HESOYAM for next tries to obtain relics.
This is also applicable for those who tried multiple times but could not pass the mission. They can now use HESOYAM cheat.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (Zohair12345 @ Saturday, Apr 27 2013, 14:34)
But not cheats like ROCKETMAN

QUOTE (Ryder)
You can't stop me! cool.gif

lol.gif

Anyway, i completed the mission now. I wasn't that far away actually, turns out i missed an invisible checkpoint objective and fell!

I still didn't find any relics, it doesn't really matter.

There isn't anymore to add, great mission Zohair. I hope it continues this way. icon14.gif

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Saturday, Apr 27 2013, 22:05)
QUOTE (Zohair12345 @ Saturday, Apr 27 2013, 14:34)
But not cheats like ROCKETMAN

QUOTE (Ryder)
You can't stop me! cool.gif

lol.gif

Anyway, i completed the mission now. I wasn't that far away actually, turns out i missed an invisible checkpoint objective and fell!

I still didn't find any relics, it doesn't really matter.

There isn't anymore to add, great mission Zohair. I hope it continues this way. icon14.gif

Thanks. Glad you liked it.
(btw I didnt understand Ryder's Quote.. mercie_blink.gif )
About the relics, finding them is a bit tricky thing.(At least trickier than previous mission.)
And actually I have given a clue how to get the relic in the post in which I had announced Mysterious Caverns 2 mission. If you get that clue, then you can get the relics. But still, not that easy.
I think I am gonna make two more missions to complete Chapter one.
Right now I am working on the Boss Battle. sly.gif '
Stay tuned. smile.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

7:21
Anyway, hope you make an exiting boss fight, like the ones in Tomb Raider! sly.gif

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Saturday, Apr 27 2013, 22:32)
Anyway, hope you make an exiting boss fight, like the ones in Tomb Raider! sly.gif

Yeah, I hope so... This part tests your DYOM skills to the max.
And I have to pass it. smile.gif
Anyways, I will try my BEST.

salvadorc17
  • salvadorc17

GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

Good mission, the mystery caves are so weird, very exciting and confusing.

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

Thanks. What about the artifacts

DyomKing
  • DyomKing

My Name Is KING

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:21 PM

Ya i am complete it also find 5 relics cool.gif
9/10
very Excited for for fight with guardian. angry.gif i will beat Guardian devil.gif

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (DyomKing @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 18:51)
Ya i am complete it also find 5 relics cool.gif
9/10
very Excited for for fight with guardian. angry.gif i will beat Guardian devil.gif

5 relics is really good.
Thanks for feedback.

Stay tuned for : Tomb Raider: The Guardian

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:07 PM Edited by Zohair12345, 30 April 2013 - 03:10 PM.

Front Page presentation improved.

Notice : : My exams are on 15th May and now I have to study for that, so furhter missions have been delayed. I will start making missions after 15th May. But I might come online occassionally, like to see whether I have got a chance to make a 'DREAM HUNTERS' mission, and with that I wrap this TEMPORARILY.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:13 PM

1)Video Walkthrough of Tomb Raider : Mysterious Caverns updated.

2)Credits Added.

3)New Logo added.
(Please do give your opinions about the new logo.)

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:16 AM

I'll just leave this here:
user posted image

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (Platinum Card @ Friday, May 3 2013, 10:46)
I'll just leave this here:
user posted image

Thanks for that, I really appreciate that, but could you give your feedback regarding difficulty, relics, or stuff like that?
Because that will help me to improve my missions..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users