WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:30 AM

That Dubstep Gun looks like some useless childish toy made from plastic. It is not really worth buying it unless you really want the Statue.

The Hat and purse actually can be used as clothing (hat) and storage (purse). Also, there are never seen artworks (Well, from R*'s point of view) so these are worth it.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 02:30)
The Hat and purse actually can be used as clothing (hat) and storage (purse). Also, there are never seen artworks (Well, from R*'s point of view) so these are worth it.

And let's be honest, who's going to wear a Los santos hat and carry round a GTAV Purse? tounge.gif As for the artwork it's ONE artwork, on the front cover of the steelbook, which can also be seen on the Special Edition which is much cheaper along with the City Map.

edit: I'm just saying, Rockstar have done better stuff in the past, I STILL use the lock box that came with GTA IV.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:37 AM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 21:36)

And let's be honest, who's going to wear a Los santos hat and carry round a GTAV Purse? tounge.gif As for the artwork it's ONE artwork, on the front cover of the steelbook, which can also be seen on the Special Edition which is much cheaper along with the City Map.

I collect different snapbacks/hats/whatever you wanna call them and I would LOVE to have the Los Santos snapback. It's surely a collector's item, and I'm also positive that you wont catch those LS hats at any stores icon14.gif

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:53 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 06 June 2013 - 01:56 AM.

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 01:37)

I collect different snapbacks/hats/whatever you wanna call them and I would LOVE to have the Los Santos snapback. It's surely a collector's item, and I'm also positive that you wont catch those LS hats at any stores icon14.gif

This icon14.gif
I dont know what I will do with the hat. Wear it with green hoodie (Ryder) or just look after it. It's definetly not going to get dusty on a shelf. GTA V was actually the only and first game in my life that I ever preordered (and got Collectors Edition).

PS: I am not going to be walking like a gangsta saying to people "Gimme all your money motherf*cker. This is a Ninja Style raid". I will be just wearing green hoodie and the hat.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:57 AM

Well we'll put it down to different tastes then, I don't really wear those silly hats, so whatever, but I still think previous Rockstar CE's have been more value for money.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 21:53)
QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 01:37)

This icon14.gif
I dont know what I will do with the hat. Wear it with green hoodie (Ryder) or just look after it. It's definetly not going to get dusty on a shelf. GTA V was actually the only and first game in my life that I ever preordered (and got Collectors Edition).

PS: I am not going to be walking like a gangsta saying to people "Gimme all your money motherf*cker. This is a Ninja Style raid". I will be just wearing green hoodie and the hat.

Haha, that's f*cking classic. I know a few people that would actually do that.

I'll probably pre-order the standard edition of SR4... I don't know, unless it's GTA, Battlefield, or NFS I don't pre order the pricey versions.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:48 AM

F*ck, I'm actually interested in picking up the Collectors Edition of this game too..

Too bad I can't find a retailer store online that has the Collectors available yet.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:03 AM

My GameStop has them in stock.

I'm not really ready to pre-order a game I'll barely play though, I need to see more of it.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 23:03)
My GameStop has them in stock.

I'm not really ready to pre-order a game I'll barely play though, I need to see more of it.

Do you know where they have it online though? I checked Gamestop's website and it just has the standard, maybe I didn't look hard enough.

Even the articles talking about the edition don't even mention where you can get it

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:52 AM

Foley just wants the hat.

#swagfag.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 23:52)
Foley just wants the hat.

#swagfag.

Can you hop off of my case please.

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:20 AM

Poor Foley, can't go anywhere without someone giving him sh*t. lol.gif

Moth
  • Moth

Sheamus McF*ckyourself

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 20:57)
but I still think previous Rockstar CE's have been more value for money.

Haven't they only done two others? The GTA IV one and the Max Payne 3 one. Still use the lockbox.

Eitherway, both this collector's edition and the GTA V one are sh*t.

kudoboi
  • kudoboi

HI

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:11 PM

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:16 PM

The GTA V one contains its fair share of tatty sh*t aswell. I am not a huge snap back fan, i only wear them on holiday, but would anyone seriously wear a Los Santos snapback hat in public? I certainly wouldn't.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

This game looks maaaad terrible. At least they made that trailer in some american cheesy movie trailer style.

@tms, agree'd, unless you are maybe 5 - 10, i can't see any one wearing the LS cap in public.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:22 PM Edited by jamieleng, 06 June 2013 - 01:24 PM.

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 01:36)

edit: I'm just saying, Rockstar have done better stuff in the past, I STILL use the lock box that came with GTA IV.

I might've bought the CE edition if it had a lockbox (which still would've fit the heist theme). Or even a good quality one of those bags the protagonists are seen using on heists.

On Topic: I followed the run up to the release of SRTT, waited until it was half price & was still disappointed. Watched the first trailer of this game, puked & forgot about it until I saw this topic.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:51 PM

TBH, this trailer made me reconsider getting the game, there's Ben King from the first one, old Shaundi, and it looks like its going to be sorta good.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

How the hell did Matt Miller joined the saints?!

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:20 PM

The humanity trailer is much better than the first one, it'll be interesting to see if they show this at E3.

The shooting and super human stuff looks good, story looks to be definitely much better than the last. Some scenes in the trailer reminded me of the game Prototype which was also a super human game.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Don't Mind Me...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:09 PM

I'm amazed. That new trailer makes Saints Row 4 almost look serious. You know, if you exclude everything that we've seen from The Third and the other trailers, you might be able to mistake it for a semi-serious game. I actually really hope that follows through, the semi-serious plot of Saints Row 2 really drawed me into the third game.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 08:16)
The GTA V one contains its fair share of tatty sh*t aswell. I am not a huge snap back fan, i only wear them on holiday, but would anyone seriously wear a Los Santos snapback hat in public? I certainly wouldn't.

Foley would.. he already said, 'I WANT THAT HAT! OMG', So watch out New York..

As for SR4, that statue will be their most wanted. Cut that sh*t up and make a bobble head out of it, stick on the dash of your car.. use it as a penetrable device for women, whatever your pleasure.. or you can just use the GTAV SnapBack and never see vagina.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

That trailer did actually change my views of the game a little. The storyline does look somewhat engaging. I still not 100% pleased but I'll be willing to give it a rent or even a buy depending on how better the trailers get.

Peregrin Brandytook
  • Peregrin Brandytook

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:01 PM

omg ben king is in the game

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:35 PM

They kinda copied the last mission from Mass Effect 2 in that trailer with the helicopter scene.
If they didn't do that scene naked, this could be one of the best game trailers. sad.gif

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

Good to see Benjamin King back, too bad his voice actor died (RIP Michael)

The trailer looks pretty good honestly especially with their theme the last 2 games.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:13 PM

Benjamin Motherf*cking King.

I laughed so hard at that biggrin.gif Nice new trailer, seems better than any of the other ones.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

The trailer was awesome but the only thing that was f*cking stupid was The President being naked for most of the trailer...

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 20:21)
The trailer was awesome but the only thing that was f*cking stupid was The President being naked for most of the trailer...

I thought that was funny, and it is still a Saints Row game, stupidity is to be expected. And i mean that in a very positive way towards the game.

Shao Kahn
  • Shao Kahn

The Emperor of Outworld

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:44 PM

Volition can have my money. Now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users