Saints Row 4 - Official Topic

1,105 replies to this topic
Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:11 PM

@WildBrick142 LC in GTA SA wasn't an interior. It's just another area loaded far from SA, same for Steelwater. As for SR4 map, it's a modified Steelport. It's edited to make it seem like you're really inside the Dominatrix. The Steelwater in SR4, is the "Dominatrix version". So, it's not an interior as what you've thought. It's a map itself. An interior is different from a map, OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!

@Libertyking GOOGLE. The Protagonist was put into the Dominatrix.

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:50 PM

Oh, that's even "better". To whom are they trying to sell the game for?

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:59 PM Edited by billy james, 03 June 2013 - 03:57 AM.

QUOTE (Street Mix @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 01:50)

People who like superheros

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (billy james @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 14:59)

People who like crap

You're starting to get on my nerves with your excuses of arguments and discussions. You seem to me like a fanboy who cannot accept any unrealistic attributes a 'fun' game has. You really do grind my gears on these forums some times.

You're implying that I like crap? No, I like fun. Fun comes in different variations. Saints Row is fun. You seem to think because a game doesn't live up to the same expectations that you and your fanboy point of view have for Grand Theft Auto or another more 'realistic' game means it is crap. Your points are tasteless and annoying to read, it baffles me why you bother posting such sh*t.

twinkiller
  • twinkiller

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:08 PM

This game looks exactly the same as saints row 3! PASS icon13.gif

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:28 PM Edited by billy james, 02 June 2013 - 11:29 PM.

QUOTE (Prominent Fate @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 03:20)

People who like crap

You're starting to get on my nerves with your excuses of arguments and discussions. You seem to me like a fanboy who cannot accept any unrealistic attributes a 'fun' game has. You really do grind my gears on these forums some times.

You're implying that I like crap? No, I like fun. Fun comes in different variations. Saints Row is fun. You seem to think because a game doesn't live up to the same expectations that you and your fanboy point of view have for Grand Theft Auto or another more 'realistic' game means it is crap. Your points are tasteless and annoying to read, it baffles me why you bother posting such sh*t.

It baffles me why you even give a sh*t about something most people with a brain would pass off

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (Prominent Fate @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 16:20)

People who like crap

I was so busy playing SRTT (I was on a crazy rampage. Too long to describe.) that I didnt even notice your post (GTAF marked this topic as read for no reason). I agree with you. This game is fun but some people cant see this. They see a giant Dildo Bat and say that this game is childish before even checking what actually is in the game.
I've seen reviews of the game - "this game is crap", "too over the top", "unrealistic, dont buy".
I've seen videos - I was saying "meh, looks like it has nothing, its just a GTA IV clone (videos didnt show ApocaFist or Genki stuff)".
I bought the game and played it - I said "THIS GAME IS TOTALLY FU*KING AWESOME".
Most people just cant realize the meaning of "Don't judge the book by its cover". I mean, this is the best game that doesnt need mods or cheats to be a rich-infinite-ammo-super-god.

Why can't all the haters GTFO from this thread anyway?

To all haters: I am a proud owner of ALL SRTT DLC's. Deal with it.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 12:32)

People who like crap

I was so busy playing SRTT (I was on a crazy rampage. Too long to describe.) that I didnt even notice your post (GTAF marked this topic as read for no reason). I agree with you. Some people dont like fun but most do.
I've seen reviews of the game - "this game is crap", "too over the top", "unrealistic, dont buy".
I've seen videos - I was saying "meh, looks like it has nothing, its just a GTA IV clone (videos didnt show ApocaFist or Genki stuff)".
I bought the game and played it - I said "THIS GAME IS TOTALLY FU*KING AWESOME".
Most people just cant realize the meaning of "Don't judge the book by its cover". I mean, this is the best game that doesnt need mods or cheats to be a rich-infinite-ammo-super-god.

On other words you bought the Full Package like I did.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 01:32)

People who like crap

I was so busy playing SRTT (I was on a crazy rampage. Too long to describe.) that I didnt even notice your post (GTAF marked this topic as read for no reason). I agree with you. This game is fun but some people cant see this. They see a giant Dildo Bat and say that this game is childish before even checking what actually is in the game.

Have you played the first two?

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (billy james @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 21:35)
QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 12:32)

People who like crap

I was so busy playing SRTT (I was on a crazy rampage. Too long to describe.) that I didnt even notice your post (GTAF marked this topic as read for no reason). I agree with you. Some people dont like fun but most do.

On other words you bought the Full Package like I did.

So wait, you bought the full package, and you still don't like the game?

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:58 AM

@Billy I thought you said the game looks good?

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (thegtaman531 @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 22:58)
@Billy I thought you said the game looks good?

You know I didn't mean what I said, I still think it look good, I only said that becasue that's everyone's else's opinion about the game

Verdant
  • Verdant

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:35 PM Edited by GtaOutKast, 03 June 2013 - 12:44 PM.

They did a really awesome job with the Boxarts, haven't really seen anything like this.
user posted image
I like the Original one a lot, so bad ass. To be honest some of the superpowers are quite awesome, I mean they are pretty good. Personally, I wish the direction Saints Row is now was like the first 2. But after so much happened in Saints Row 3, you had to think a lot in which direction they would head in next.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (GtaOutKast @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 22:35)
I wish the direction Saints Row is now was like the first 2. But after so much happened in Saints Row 3, you had to think a lot in which direction they would head in next.

Down the toilet bowl?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (Futurama_Freak1 @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 12:59)
QUOTE (GtaOutKast @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 22:35)
I wish the direction Saints Row is now was like the first 2. But after so much happened in Saints Row 3, you had to think a lot in which direction they would head in next.

Down the toilet bowl?

user posted image
Already did lol.gif

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (ryuclan @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 11:10)

People who like crap

I'm prety sure they didn't.

Why? Well it the way they like the game have they started with Saints 2 or 1 they would know why we hate it.

Here is a list of stuff that was better on Saints 2

Better customization.
Different interiors for Houses and business.
More guns.
More clothes.
More cars.
Balance, And by balance i mean not ridiculous in your face childish jokes and stuff.
More activities which are not sneaked in as missions like
-Fight Club
-Demolition Derby
-Crowd Control
-Fuzz
More interesting story line.
Bigger location.
Being able to replay missions.
Costuming interiors.

Not pointed towards you ryuclan.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:59 PM

Well that's why I asked. It seems that really only people who haven't played the first two like the turd.

Oh and also sr 1 & 2 has day and night cycles. Guess what game doesn't...how lazy could you get?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (ClaudeSpeed1911 @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 13:58)
QUOTE (ryuclan @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 11:10)

People who like crap

I'm prety sure they didn't.

Why? Well it the way they like the game have they started with Saints 2 or 1 they would know why we hate it.

Here is a list of stuff that was better on Saints 2

Better customization.
Different interiors for Houses and business.
More guns.
More clothes.
More cars.
Balance, And by balance i mean not ridiculous in your face childish jokes and stuff.
More activities which are not sneaked in as missions like
-Fight Club
-Demolition Derby
-Crowd Control
-Fuzz
More interesting story line.
Bigger location.
Being able to replay missions.
Costuming interiors.

Not pointed towards you ryuclan.

I played SR2 in my friend's house. We did a few missions and the only things I saw in SR2 is that you could pick up almost anything, Cruise Control, Vehicle Surfing, Human Shield, many accessible buildings and different interiors, etc. I dont have the game and didnt completed it so I dont know about most features in it.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

user posted image

· ‘Saints Glory’ flag – a polyester 1000 x 500mm replica of the Saints flag.

· Uncle Sam hat – a full size replica of the hat in the Uncle Sam Suit DLC.

· Presidential Box – custom box containing all the Presidential Edition goodies, printed with the Saints own Presidential Seal of Office.
Like · · Share

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:28 PM

Nice one on posting that Sgt. Foley. I'm not bringing myself to buying the GTA V special or collectors edition because they're both too expensive. How much is the Saints Row 4 Presidential edition?

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:57 PM

$88 through EB Games, seems to be Australia only though. The rest of the world is getting the "Super Dangerous Wub Wub" edition for $99.99 (£89.99).
user posted image
Funny enough, I remember ages ago on their official forums, they asked fans what they would like to see in a special edition release. I don't recall anyone asking for the dubstep toys.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

I want that Johnny Gat statue and the 12" Dubstep Gun replica with laser and sound! Definitely going to have to get that edition.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:08 PM

And to think some people had the nerve to complain about V's collector's edition. suicidal.gif

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Mordecai @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 23:08)
And to think some people had the nerve to complain about V's collector's edition. suicidal.gif

This icon14.gif

The only thing that I would like from this is Johnny Gat statue. Other stuff is garbage.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Mordecai @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 00:08)

At the same time, it's nearly a THIRD cheaper than GTAV's Special Edition, and if I'm being honest, this one in terms of physical goods, is better value for money.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 18:57)
And to think some people had the nerve to complain about V's collector's edition.  suicidal.gif

At the same time, it's nearly a THIRD cheaper than GTAV's Special Edition, and if I'm being honest, this one in terms of physical goods, is better value for money.

This..

GTA V edition doesn't really offer much .. this here has an arsenal of goodies worth more.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:38 AM

The only thing worth something is the Johnny Gat statue tbh.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 19:57)
And to think some people had the nerve to complain about V's collector's edition.  suicidal.gif

To be honest, the special edition of SR4 just includes baby toys, who wants to have a replica of a dubstep gun?

Anyway, imo V's CE is way more valuable than this. V has been anticipated for 3-4 years and they would do anything to get their hands on the CE. Also, I know someone's gonna say "if you don't have anything good to say then leave" but whatever, I'm not trying to sound like a dick to anyone. icon14.gif

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 01:43)
To be honest, the special edition of SR4 just includes baby toys, who wants to have a replica of a dubstep gun?

Anyway, imo V's CE is way more valuable than this. V has been anticipated for 3-4 years and they would do anything to get their hands on the CE. Also, I know someone's gonna say "if you don't have anything good to say then leave" but whatever, I'm not trying to sound like a dick to anyone. icon14.gif

I can't agree at all, GTAV's CE is, well, crappy, especially when compared to previous Rockstar CE's such as the GTA IV's one or last years awesome Max Payne 3 CE. GTAV's is weird because you get LESS but pay more for it, and the reason is obvious as you've said, people are just going to pay for it because it's GTA, if I had to pay my own money I wouldn't get it, because it's not worth it, again, I bring up the GTA IV CE, that was £69.99 here, GTAV's is £119.99, that's just, just, no, not on, not cool, good thing I get it for free.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:21 AM

New Era snapbacks are already $24.99-$29.99 a pop... it all adds up really, the purse thing is garbage, I can agree with you on that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users