Darkali Bratstvo

258 replies to this topic
Jriv
  • Jriv

十THE R34P3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

I'm just wondering I guess I understand the DeMarko Gang thing but there's a DeMarko Crime Family and DeMarko crime familgia. What's the difference

-Ryder-
  • -Ryder-

You Pushed Me Away...

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:59 PM

The page hasn't been updated. There's just a Demarko gang.

Jriv
  • Jriv

十THE R34P3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (-Ryder- @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 22:59)
The page hasn't been updated. There's just a Demarko gang.

Oh... Don't I feel stupid

Darkali Bratstvo
  • Darkali Bratstvo

Darkali Bratstvo- Pakhan

• Members

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:39 AM

My apologies.
I have been gone for the past week or so. I will be updating the page soon.
How is everyone doing?

Darkali Bratstvo
  • Darkali Bratstvo

Darkali Bratstvo- Pakhan

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:45 PM Edited by Darkali Bratstvo, 05 May 2013 - 04:49 PM.

Sorry for the double post.

Hello everyone! I am back. I have been rather busy lately, actually making peoples' lives better.

So, anyway, it appears Brady/Hodgy/Gatsby/-Ryder-/f*cktard got a new account... and gave it an even more f*cking dumb name than before... "Sweet.". Like what the f*ck? I also know that he stole xMohawkkinGx's ideas, and called them his own, because he took his friends account password and gave himself "Rights" to all of it. BULLsh*t MOVE! Now he is trying to f*ck with everyone who's lives I have been trying to improve. So, I am f*cking fed up! He is trying to threaten xMohawkkinGx with somethings that were HIS decisions, and HIS mistakes, but all they were, were just that, decisions that were mistakes. SO, now Mr. Hodgy, you have broken the law. BLACKMAIL! Hurray! You're f*cked. Congratz Mr. "I am smarter than everyone, I can code, I am awesome, I claim I can beat people up despite the fact that I am as weak as a f*cking moth", what are you going to do now? Hmm? Yeah, what xMohawkkinGx did MIGHT have been against the law, but it wasn't a felony. It was a misdemeanor. You blackmailing him, that is a felony. I am going to give you one more chance. GET THE f*ck OUT OF OUR LIVES! Beckie doesn't want you. Zach doesn't want you. Alex doesn't want you. I don't want you. NOBODY WANTS YOU! SO JUST GET THE f*ck OUT OF OUR LIVES! YOU f*ckED UP! YOU WERE BEING AN ASS! YOU LEFT! WE DIDN'T FORCE YOU! NOBODY FORCED YOU! YOU LYING SON OF A f*ckING BITCH! GET THE f*ck OUT! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
You're weak kid. I dare you to try and stand up to me. I dare you to try and belittle me. Go ahead.

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Darkali Bratstvo @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 16:45)

Hello everyone! I am back. I have been rather busy lately, actually making peoples' lives better.

So, anyway, it appears Brady/Hodgy/Gatsby/-Ryder-/f*cktard got a new account... and gave it an even more f*cking dumb name than before... "Sweet.". Like what the f*ck? I also know that he stole xMohawkkinGx's ideas, and called them his own, because he took his friends account password and gave himself "Rights" to all of it. BULLsh*t MOVE! Now he is trying to f*ck with everyone who's lives I have been trying to improve. So, I am f*cking fed up! He is trying to threaten xMohawkkinGx with somethings that were HIS decisions, and HIS mistakes, but all they were, were just that, decisions that were mistakes. SO, now Mr. Hodgy, you have broken the law. BLACKMAIL! Hurray! You're f*cked. Congratz Mr. "I am smarter than everyone, I can code, I am awesome, I claim I can beat people up despite the fact that I am as weak as a f*cking moth", what are you going to do now? Hmm? Yeah, what xMohawkkinGx did MIGHT have been against the law, but it wasn't a felony. It was a misdemeanor. You blackmailing him, that is a felony. I am going to give you one more chance. GET THE f*ck OUT OF OUR LIVES! Beckie doesn't want you. Zach doesn't want you. Alex doesn't want you. I don't want you. NOBODY WANTS YOU! SO JUST GET THE f*ck OUT OF OUR LIVES! YOU f*ckED UP! YOU WERE BEING AN ASS! YOU LEFT! WE DIDN'T FORCE YOU! NOBODY FORCED YOU! YOU LYING SON OF A f*ckING BITCH! GET THE f*ck OUT! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
You're weak kid. I dare you to try and stand up to me. I dare you to try and belittle me. Go ahead.

It's a game, Chill out.

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (The Imposter @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 16:50)

It's a game, Chill out.

Correction he actually did had did a real life felony no joke.

Sweet.
  • Sweet.

f*ck you foley talking sh*t about my dead girl

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

Yeah I did, and because you've never done anything to me.

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (xMohawkkinGx @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 16:50)
QUOTE (The Imposter @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 16:50)

It's a game, Chill out.

Correction he actually did had did a real life felony no joke.

Does it matter? Everyone is getting so worked up by a game just chill out.

Sweet is with me now so ill back him all the way but not on this topic.

Good Luck, See ya.

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (Sweet. @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 16:51)
Yeah I did, and because you've never done anything to me.

Exactly we never did anything to you so you have to start with this whole ego bs. Really?

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Kurber

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

I made those headings ages ago, how did you get them? btw good luck.

Darkali Bratstvo
  • Darkali Bratstvo

Darkali Bratstvo- Pakhan

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:03 PM

I prefer to be compensated for our losses. You cost me $224.37. I want it back. In full.
@Trillion
xMohawkkinGx gave me rights, I hope that's alright. I did have more made, by Graven. If you don't want me using them, I could request others.

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Kurber

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (Darkali Bratstvo @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 17:03)
I prefer to be compensated for our losses. You cost me $224.37. I want it back. In full.
@Trillion
xMohawkkinGx gave me rights, I hope that's alright. I did have more made, by Graven. If you don't want me using them, I could request others.

No it's fine. I dont care.

Sweet.
  • Sweet.

f*ck you foley talking sh*t about my dead girl

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:56 AM

Hope All Is Well, Page Looks Great... Once Again Good Luck Old Friend.

Darkali Bratstvo
  • Darkali Bratstvo

Darkali Bratstvo- Pakhan

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:59 AM

I am back. After several months of personal issues, work, financial problems, and other issues. I am back. And plan to resurrect the Brotherhood to its fullest. So hello everybody!

Mr Anonymous
  • Mr Anonymous

Rastafari See The Light.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:01 AM

Good luck, Any help you need I'm here.

- An old friend

Itz Only Adz
  • Itz Only Adz

Mikey Palmice, Sonetti Family Head Capo

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:43 AM

Welcome back comrade! I hope what ever problems you had going on wasn't too stressful.

Good luck from The Malikov Family

Jriv
  • Jriv

十THE R34P3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:43 AM

Good to see ya back. Good luck mate.

~The Corporation

Darkali Bratstvo
  • Darkali Bratstvo

Darkali Bratstvo- Pakhan

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:07 AM

Thank you all my friends, and comrades. I appreciate all the 'well wishings' and gladly return them all to the senders with good meaning.

~Pahkhan Wolfgang Lokodovich

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users