Photo

Darkali Bratstvo

258 replies to this topic
Darkali Bratstvo
  • Darkali Bratstvo

Darkali Bratstvo- Pakhan

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:16 AM

I do have connections. Did I say I would use them? No.

Ill Minded Truth
  • Ill Minded Truth

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (Darkali Bratstvo @ Thursday, Mar 14 2013, 22:16)
I do have connections. Did I say I would use them? No.

Can I know who they are? Don't even say Casano, I will find you and slap you in the face. Those guys are jokes.

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:20 AM

@Everyone, why don't all of you just go back to your business and leave Darkali alone. He's new to this give him a break.

Ill Minded Truth
  • Ill Minded Truth

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:22 AM

No, he's doing pretty good for a beginner.. Just made some mistakes, such as post banning potential helpers, allying with idiots..

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE (Ill Minded Truth @ Friday, Mar 15 2013, 03:22)
No, he's doing pretty good for a beginner.. Just made some mistakes, such as post banning potential helpers, allying with idiots..

Ill Minded just leave him alone. He has a short temper, just ignore it. If you dislike it, don't post. Simple as that.

Ill Minded Truth
  • Ill Minded Truth

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:26 AM

Only because you insist. tounge.gif

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (Ill Minded Truth @ Friday, Mar 15 2013, 03:26)
Only because you insist. tounge.gif

Seriously, just leave.

GHosTxShadoux
  • GHosTxShadoux

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:04 AM

Best of Luck Darkali!
cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif
Cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life without cookies= panic.gif cryani.gif suicidal.gif
Life with cookies= biggrin.gif muppetmaster_karma.gif cookie.gif barf8bd.gif sleepy.gif (Rinse, Lather, Repeat)

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (Darkali Bratstvo @ Friday, Mar 15 2013, 02:09)
Mercy... shut up.

Leave this topic.

Greatshark
  • Greatshark

Russian Legionnaire

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

Darkali. Are you Russian? If you are what part of?

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (xMohawkkinGx @ Friday, Mar 15 2013, 03:24)
He has a short temper,

I doubt that.

I'd be pissed myself if I had just joined and already had everyone telling me X, Y & Z.
When none of them have a staff position, or even make points regarding actual rules.

Leave the guy alone people, he's new as stated already.

P.S I think anyone that creates a list of 'clan hoppers' is more pathetic than the hoppers themselves.

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Friday, Mar 15 2013, 14:28)
QUOTE (xMohawkkinGx @ Friday, Mar 15 2013, 03:24)
He has a short temper,

I doubt that.

I'd be pissed myself if I had just joined and already had everyone telling me X, Y & Z.
When none of them have a staff position, or even make points regarding actual rules.

Leave the guy alone people, he's new as stated already.

P.S I think anyone that creates a list of 'clan hoppers' is more pathetic than the hoppers themselves.

Agreed.

Darkali Bratstvo
  • Darkali Bratstvo

Darkali Bratstvo- Pakhan

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:30 PM Edited by Darkali Bratstvo, 15 March 2013 - 09:37 PM.

@xMohawkkinGx
Sorry for having you on the hitlist... I also need to fix that so that you are removed as you have now joined. (and under a new persona I might add)
@Mr. Reaper.
Благодарим (Thank you)
@Greatshark
It's complicated, I do have a Russian heritage, but I was not born in Russia. I am also German. Hence the "Wolfgang" part. Speaking of which if none of you have figured out that I am Wolfgang Lokodovich, that was entirely unintentional. My persona is a homage to my heritage.

x M4K4V3Li x
  • x M4K4V3Li x

The Mentor

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

I understand my fellow brothers have caused quite some havoc around here. I would once and only once apologize for their actions. I do understand they are utmost rude and disrespectful. Even though they were strictly having a laugh, I taught them better. On a side note, if you are new, a bloody good job you did on the page and I wish you longer life than most crews last. If you are not, good luck anyway and I hope you feed your experience well into this.

Sorry for the indecent comments from Mercy and Ill Minded, they have forgotten some rules and I know their humor is sometimes quite shabby on impressions, and thank you for not taking any actions beyond words.

Jriv
  • Jriv

十THE R34P3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:23 AM

Have fun trying to get GodfatherCasano

Darkali Bratstvo
  • Darkali Bratstvo

Darkali Bratstvo- Pakhan

• Members

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:10 AM Edited by Darkali Bratstvo, 17 March 2013 - 07:15 AM.

@x M4K4V3Li x
Thank you x M4K4V3Li x. You have my utmost respect. (Probably doesn't mean much coming from a minor group and a noob like me) Thanks, your compliment on this page means more than you might think. Thank you again. I look forward to your return in GTAV if you are truly coming back. If not, then I hope you change your mind. Thanks!
@THE R34P3R
I don't really want him gone actually. I just felt like putting him up. I have always had respect for the Casano family. Even more now that my previous business against them is finished with. I am going to take them off now regardless.

DeMarkosworstnightmare
  • DeMarkosworstnightmare

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

Wolfgang Lokodovich's gamertag is Grunt Chiefton and xMohawkkinGx's is xMohawkkinGx. Hitmen have at it.
P.S The DeMarko Gang is a bunch of pricks in a that sit around is a Jerk Circle biggrin.gif

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (DeMarkosworstnightmare @ Tuesday, Mar 26 2013, 17:05)
Wolfgang Lokodovich's gamertag is Grunt Chiefton and xMohawkkinGx's is xMohawkkinGx. Hitmen have at it.
P.S The DeMarko Gang is a bunch of pricks in a that sit around is a Jerk Circle biggrin.gif

I'm not even in Darkali you dumbass.

MaceOfFace3
  • MaceOfFace3

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

He never said you were, you f*cking prick.

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (MaceOfFace3 @ Tuesday, Mar 26 2013, 19:29)

Oh really is that why my name was listed dumbass. Leave this page.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (MaceOfFace3 @ Tuesday, Mar 26 2013, 19:29)

I've been roaming these forums since 2006, and that is the gayest username ever.

MaceOfFace3
  • MaceOfFace3

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

I could honestly give a sh*t less about what you think about my username you stupid f*ck...The DeMarko Gangs leader GT is MaceOfFace so good f*cking logic dumb f*ck. And Mohawkking you think just because he listed your f*cking name your automatically considered in this f*cking clan he didnt say "mohawking is in this clan" did he? So shut the f*ck up. He might of listed it just because he doesnt like you and you know what? I dont f*cking blame him! So stop being MaceOfFace's little bitch! thats another reason he prob listed your name your such a f*cking suck up to MaceOfFace. And SeCtOr Soldier assassinated Grunt Cheifton in a GTA IV free mode.

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (MaceOfFace3 @ Tuesday, Mar 26 2013, 22:35)
I could honestly give a sh*t less about what you think about my username you stupid f*ck...The DeMarko Gangs leader GT is MaceOfFace so good f*cking logic dumb f*ck. And Mohawkking you think just because he listed your f*cking name your automatically considered in this f*cking clan he didnt say "mohawking is in this clan" did he? So shut the f*ck up. He might of listed it just because he doesnt like you and you know what? I dont f*cking blame him! So stop being MaceOfFace's little bitch! thats another reason he prob listed your name your such a f*cking suck up to MaceOfFace. And SeCtOr Soldier assassinated Grunt Cheifton in a GTA IV free mode.

Does it look like I give two sh*ts. Mace hates me and I hate him. I am his little b*tch, really. Then why are you such his little fanboy that takes his name, huh? Answer that.

BTW, How the f*ck would Mercy know he doesn't ever know you existed. If I were you I'd shut the f*ck up before you get into some deep sh*t.

MaceOfFace3
  • MaceOfFace3

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

As i explained several times. I did it to piss him off and its working because he still bitches about it.

MaceOfFace3
  • MaceOfFace3

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

And do i look like i am really afraid to get into "deep sh*t"? It's the same thing everytime you will most likely threaten to hack me or some sort of sh*t like that.

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (MaceOfFace3 @ Tuesday, Mar 26 2013, 22:53)
And do i look like i am really afraid to get into "deep sh*t"? It's the same thing everytime you will most likely threaten to hack me or some sort of sh*t like that.

No not hack. I will do worse to you than hacking.

MaceOfFace3
  • MaceOfFace3

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

Well please tell me what you could do?

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:31 PM Edited by MERCYOVTHEDEVIL, 26 March 2013 - 11:34 PM.

I don't care who has it, it's still gay.

And f*ck off Darkali's topic.

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Tuesday, Mar 26 2013, 23:31)
I don't care who has it, it's still gay.

And f*ck off Darkali's topic.

Thank you Mercy.

Darkali Bratstvo
  • Darkali Bratstvo

Darkali Bratstvo- Pakhan

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

@DeMarkosworstnightmare and MaceOfFace3
You sir, aren't fooling anyone. You are an epic failure. The Hagan Crime family? Really? C'mon, at least I have the smarts to come up with something totally original. Before you talk sh*t about the DeMarkos, actually have some damn credit to your name! A hit man, on me? Really. What kind of moron would listen to you! You have no rep here! You have no status! You fail! Yeah, so what, you figured out my gt. You're an idiot, 'cause I am going to change it soon anyways. Also, xMohawkkinGx isn't his gt. Yeah, it changed. So congratulations! You are in a clan that I wouldn't use to wipe my own arse with. Mace, Mohawk, and I are laughing so hard right now. You're all a bunch of wannabes! Your purpose is just to make Mace mad, and you can't even do that right! I applaud your stupidity. I applaud it! You have just made my great day, even better! I dare you to send your bunch of misfits after us! I dare you! Honestly, how much longer do you think your little failure of a family will last?

@All
MaceOfFace3's gt is (how original) MaceOfFace3. DeMarkosworstnightmare's gt is probably (MaceOfFace3's little bitch) SeCtOr Soldier. Or MaceOfFace3 has double accounts, because he sucks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users