Photo

[TxT] help getting the stunt jump in the market

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:23 AM Edited by lil weasel, 14 March 2013 - 02:39 AM.

My god, I go to do my first Stunt Jump, which is in the market and I cannot get it no matter what I try. I am using the PCJ, doing what I did in VC for the stunt jumps, but I cannot get across the building for anything. I've even tried doing what this guy on youtube did , which was start at the clukin bell, but it isn't working. I try going all the way down the street and speed through, turn, speed, turn speed up the ladder and I still cannot make it across the rooftop. What is going on?

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:57 AM Edited by GTASAddict, 14 March 2013 - 03:36 AM.

Stunt jumps aren't technically "missions", but oh well. Anyway, "What is going on" is that you're not using the NRG-500. The PCJ-600 is slow so you need a better motorcycle (FCR-900 may work too) to complete this stunt jump. Find the NRG-500 under the hut at the Import/Export dock. I couldn't find an image, so here's a video detailing the location:

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Thursday, Mar 14 2013, 02:57)
Stunt jumps aren't technically "missions", but oh well. Anyway, "What is going on" is that you're not using the NRG-500. The PCJ-600 is slow so you need a better motorcycle (FCR-900 may work too) to complete this stunt jump. Find the NRG-500 under the hut at the Import/Export dock. I couldn't find an image, so here's a video detailing the location:

I actually did not put it in the Mission Help because it is not a mission, someone moved it here.

And thanks, I'll see what happens when I get that bike. I mean, I've got a long way to go before I am done with Los Santos anyway, as I spent all day yesterday getting all of the Sprayings and Oysters with doing maybe 10 missions, so I should be good for now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users