Photo

[Q] Model has really weird bugs, help..

4 replies to this topic
BlackNkight
  • BlackNkight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:24 AM

I've recently rigged a model in 3DS Max 2010.
The exact model would be a .smd format model (which I imported into 3DS Max with a plugin)
I aligned the bones in a proper formation and all, but when I exported the thing using KAMS's script
and put it into the game, it looked really weird.

I followed this vid to learn how to rig the model:
http://www.youtube.c...yDmKmQ&index=22

Here are some pictures that will help explain and show the problems that I'm having:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Could someone please help me with this? Sorry if this is out of the blue and all, but hopefully I have explained it well enough..
PM me if you want me to give you the actual .3ds file.

BlackNkight
  • BlackNkight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

Anybody? sad.gif

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci
  • Philippines

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:43 AM

I think it's a common problem with converting certain models to DFF. I haven't tested this on Source models yet, but try converting the model to Unreal PSK first, then use Gildor's ActorX importer to reimport the PSK. You may try on re-rigging the model to DFF once you're done with reimporting the PSK.

weedwar
  • weedwar

gta lover

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:18 PM Edited by weedwar, 28 May 2013 - 02:22 PM.

rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif : how i can know wich lod. txd i have to mode? i know all the lods.dff but lod.txd dosent have the same name..how i can know that please anyone? rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif : and map editor dosent tell me the lod.txd

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Feroci
  • European-Union

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (weedwar @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 15:18)
rampage_ani.gif   rampage_ani.gif   rampage_ani.gif   rampage_ani.gif   : how i can know wich lod. txd i have to mode? i know all the lods.dff but lod.txd dosent have the same name..how i can know that please anyone? rampage_ani.gif   rampage_ani.gif   : and map editor dosent tell me the lod.txd

wrong topic for your question but i give answer: import LODmodel.dff into 3dmax, then press M to show material editor and use there the picker tool and click with it to the model
then the material editor shows the materials of that model and furthermore the texturnames
  • weedwar likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users