Is that a gang territory I see?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
MatthewNickl
  • MatthewNickl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:15 AM

I am looking at the map and was slowly taking out the Ballas one territory at a time and I just noticed an incredibly tiny sliver below Madd Dogg's crib. It's very small and I can only see if if I open the entire map up not on the guide map on the bottom left.

Is that really a gang territory that I need to take over or are my eyes playing tricks on me? I keep going back and forth and get plenty of distance to turn around but no Ballas spawn so I can't be sure

lol232
  • lol232

The Golden Butcher

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:49 AM

Yes it is, your eyes aren't playing you.
The easiest way to get it is to get 3 Balla members inside that territory and kill the to provoke a gang war, complete the three waves and the territory is yours.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:22 AM

Yeah, as lol said, it's a tiny turf.
If I recall correctly there are three, possibly four, extremely small turfs that are an absolute pain to get.

The first is the one you mentioned, that I believe is very thin in the north-south direction.
The second one is the Jefferson Motel, but luckily Ballas can usually be found on the north edge of it despite it's small size.
And the third one is a tiny Vagis turf south of Los Colinas below a bridge. This, for me, is the hardest turf in the game to attain.

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Wednesday, Mar 13 2013, 13:52)
Yeah, as lol said, it's a tiny turf.
If I recall correctly there are three, possibly four, extremely small turfs that are an absolute pain to get.

Had some big trouble with them... lol.gif

I think if you stay on the road a lotta time some Ballas cars pull up on the streets. That way you can trigger the gang war for that area..

MatthewNickl
  • MatthewNickl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:08 PM

That is exactly what I did. I just let the cars pull up and until I got one with 3 gang members in I kept getting out of the way.

To get that little one below Madd Dogg's crib I have to revert to an earlier save where the areas surrounding were Balla's. Just 15 or 20 minutes, not to far back. Enough that I could stand in that little strip and sniper 3 gang members from an entirely different area.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:15 AM

"Is that a gang territory I see", you ask?

Enter the area, kill 3 Ballas and see if it triggers a gang war. Do that and tell me if you think it's a gang territory or not.

Eminence E.
  • Eminence E.

Straight Edge

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:17 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Thursday, Mar 14 2013, 00:15)
"Is that a gang territory I see", you ask?

Enter the area, kill 3 Ballas and see if it triggers a gang war. Do that and tell me if you think it's a gang territory or not.

Right. Just do as GTASAddict said. colgate.gif

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:35 AM

It can be difficult to start a war in small turfs. I find it easier if I take over the small turfs early when the small turf is surrounded by other enemy turfs. In my experience this way is easier for getting three enemies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users