Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

Baratheon Bannerman

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 4 days ago

hox revenge spoilers

Spoiler

True, but think about who he is and how he operates. I'm sure he's sized up the Payday Gang and knows they're not worth crossing due to the level of capability they possess to accomplish things.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

are there any differences between the Xbox 360 version and the PC version?

There's a huge amount of differences between the two due to all of the DLC released for the PC version that the console versions never saw. It's like comparing the PC and Xbox 360 versions of TF2.

Yes but even then. You can't compare both games on mentioned platforms. You just can't anymore.

And yes, the 'vanilla' versions of both games are fun. All the additions are just alot of fun/add alot more value to the game.

Also in before DLC hate. Yes there are some DLC packs that are weak. But there's always something in there that is worth it/adds just that extra spice to the game.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Evil Invaders Motorcycles

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 3 days ago Edited by B Dawg, 3 days ago.

Speaking of DLCs, some are overpowered as hell to the point where it makes Hotline Miami DW easy (I'm looking at you RPG)

DLCs are not pay 2 win my ass.

• Niobium likes this

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Honestly Hotline Miami is a pretty easy DW heist to begin with. Small, tight corridors with a focus on close range engagement is exactly what you want in DW. Most of the difficulty comes from the snipers, which everyone should know how to avoid by now.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Evil Invaders Motorcycles

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 3 days ago Edited by B Dawg, 3 days ago.

Snipers are easy to deal with, groups of shields and insta-kill Blackdozers on the other hand...

I'd like to see a video of a group of 4 do HM DW without any form of DLC whatsoever, not even grenades or gage couriers.

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

Baratheon Bannerman

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 3 days ago

Snipers are easy to deal with, groups of shields and insta-kill Blackdozers on the other hand...

I'd like to see a video of a group of 4 do HM DW without any form of DLC whatsoever, not even grenades or gage couriers.

Not living without grenades? Man....

We don't have Hotline on console Payday I don't rely on grenades, but man, the grenade really revolutionises ass saving when you're in a tight corner and need the extra helping hand. Then you just have the idiots who throw a grenade panicking at the first sight of a cloaker....

Niobium
  • Niobium

not banned Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Niobium, 2 days ago.

"Backstab" added to the soundtrack (DLC) in FLAC form.

I can't stop ejaculating.

your profile pic is MFW when i cum to the beat of this song

photo-thumb-850626.jpg?_r=1426538666

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users