Photo

Payday 2

354 replies to this topic
B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:45 AM Edited by B Dawg, 25 July 2014 - 10:47 AM.

Yea, even The Heist will end up going free for people who don't own it :p

Seems there is an problem where those who didn't buy the Armored Transport can use the weapons and host the maps.

That's a problem? :lol: That's good :p

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:47 PM

For those who aren't on PAYDAY 2 community, now there is a new reason for you guys to get in, owning the game or not. Besides of getting free in-game items, now we've got this! LET'S FILL THE HEAT METER AND THEN MORE FREE ITEMS!

OLD HOXTON!

http://www.overkills....com/crimefest/

People who cry that they're aint getting enough free sh*t from Overkill and that they're sellouts: f*ck off.

Base game was what, 25 eurodollars? All the current (payable DLC) is together, what, 35/40 eurodollars (not to mention the extra content you got ontop for free).

Which makes it, a fully priced 'new' retail game. And the game still gets constant updates/tweaks and whatnot. Seriously, Overkill rocks. They did a great job with this game. Can't wait what's more to come!

• LightningLord411 likes this

Bad.boy!
  • Bad.boy!

SA modder

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:20 AM

For those who aren't on PAYDAY 2 community, now there is a new reason for you guys to get in, owning the game or not. Besides of getting free in-game items, now we've got this! LET'S FILL THE HEAT METER AND THEN MORE FREE ITEMS!

OLD HOXTON!

http://www.overkills....com/crimefest/

People who cry that they're aint getting enough free sh*t from Overkill and that they're sellouts: f*ck off.

Base game was what, 25 eurodollars? All the current (payable DLC) is together, what, 35/40 eurodollars (not to mention the extra content you got ontop for free).

Which makes it, a fully priced 'new' retail game. And the game still gets constant updates/tweaks and whatnot. Seriously, Overkill rocks. They did a great job with this game. Can't wait what's more to come!

This game is definitely not worth €60. Neither the graphics nor the content is on par with a AAA game so €60 is (pun intended) overkill. Also some of the dlc is ridiculous, why are grenades dlc? That's like making manual driving dlc in a racing game. I'd say make the base game €8-10, normal dlc €2 and heist dlc €4-5.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:23 AM

This game is definitely not worth €60. Neither the graphics nor the content is on par with a AAA game so €60 is (pun intended) overkill. Also some of the dlc is ridiculous, why are grenades dlc? That's like making manual driving dlc in a racing game. I'd say make the base game €8-10, normal dlc €2 and heist dlc €4-5.

There are some ridiculous dlcs. Grenades is good example. Others are Gage's courier packages that give attachments better than the original ones, and some of the better heists are dlc.

Payday 1 and 2 are worth 60 :p They're cheap and still provide a crap ton of replayability, most importantly let you do HEISTS.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 2 weeks ago

For anyone on the PC version that frequently uses LMGs, I've been using this mod for a few days now and I've fallen in love with it. It's a LUA script that enables iron sights for the RPK, KSP and Brenner 21. I think they're a lot more enjoyable to use when you can actually aim down their sights, although you really have to build them for stability; I have a KSP built for accuracy and I've basically stopped using it in favor of the Brenner because of how much recoil it has, despite the fact that the stats are technically superior in every way. If you're already running a different LUA script, just copy the code from this mod's PD2Hook file and add it to the one you already have.

As long as I'm here, I'll also go ahead and recommend HoxHud. Some people consider it cheating, others can't play without it after trying it. I'm one of the latter. It adds so many useful things and makes so many good changes that I just really can't go back to the base game. If you feel like any of the features give you an unfair advantage, you can disable them - every individual part can be enabled or disabled. Really cannot recommend it enough.

MyMothersMySister
  • MyMothersMySister

Unkle Dysfunktional

• None

Posted A week ago

Myself and Daz are going to partake in a lengthy session of PayDay2 this afternoon and anyone wanting to crew up with us are more than welcome.

We'll be playing 360 and send a message to Fakinell if you'd like an invite or info.

Super.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Myself and Daz are going to partake in a lengthy session of PayDay2 this afternoon and anyone wanting to crew up with us are more than welcome.

We'll be playing 360 and send a message to Fakinell if you'd like an invite or info.

Super.

You guys need to get it on Steam so we can all rob sh*t together. 

• FullMetal likes this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted A week ago

I'd like to find some PS3 players only one friend plays PayDay2 and he doesn't play it very often.

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

FINALLY FINISHED NIGHTCLUB. ONLY CRAP.

Thanks to AiraCobra and the two random people that joined. I always end up getting lost and getting cornered by shields and bulldozers. Damn, if only I could stay playing PS3 more but my parents have a rule about that. Ugh. AiraCobra, if you're reading this, sorry about having to leave.

To everyone else: what was the hardest heist you've done in this game?

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted A week ago Edited by Pat, A week ago.

Big Bank stealth on Deathwish. We always f*ck up somehow and raise the alarm, and Deathwish with a high concealment load out is not even worth attempting. Plus, there is a stupid amount of RNG to it, to the point where it's just like what the actual f*ck am I supposed to do here? Rats on Deathwish is also difficult, especially since you're forced to cook, but certainly possible (and I actually did it tonight, ended up with $6 million spending cash and 1.4 million XP thanks to Diamond Store's new 50% bonus).

Honestly I don't know how people have any trouble on Overkill or lower, but I'm fortunate enough to have friends to play with, and we've all optimized our skills so that we're prepared for anything, whether stealth or loud.
  • FullMetal and LightningLord411 like this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by LightningLord411, A week ago.

I really want to do a heist using stealth but the suppressor ruins my guns. It was so bad I removed it from my Sig 40 pistol lol.

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted A week ago

Do you like hurting people?

• Android likes this

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted A week ago

All aboard the hype train. 

• ClaudeSpeed1911 and Android like this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Too bad consoles don't get this.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted A week ago

Too bad consoles don't get this.

I read/heard a while back that they were planning on releasing a sort of 'Game of the Year' edition of Payday 2 on Xboxone and PS4. With all the DLC included. So don't be sad just yet.

And if you still want it on Xbox360/PS3... you shouldn't. I played it on a PS3 and it's not enjoyable AT ALL on a (old) console. Maybe with improved controllers and much more powerful consoles it'd be fun to play. Otherwise I fear it won't be as fun as on PC (plus... they'd have to tone down the difficulty a damn lot I guess).

Payday 2 has a great future ahead. Hotline Miame themed DLC, Hoxton Breakout (with new skilltree, new heist, guns probably and a female character???). Not to mention the small content in between (probably again some Halloween themed DLC and/or Christmas themed DLC).

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 5 days ago Edited by ClaudeSpeed1911, 5 days ago.

Guy wearing Dallas's mask and blue surgical gloves robs a store:

http://m.wsbt.com/ne...-store/28025652

"+10% stealth bonus for the next Heist"

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Anybody else have a massive problem with freezing?
I'm on Ps3 if it matters.

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Anybody else have a massive problem with freezing?
I'm on Ps3 if it matters.

Nope. Haven't frozen.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 4 days ago Edited by B Dawg, 4 days ago.

Guy wearing Dallas's mask and blue surgical gloves robs a store:

http://m.wsbt.com/ne...-store/28025652

"+10% stealth bonus for the next Heist"

Hoodie? Where's the suit? Small store? 20-40 bucks? What a disgrace. He doesn't deserve to wear that mask!

The Deathwish skull mask would be more fitting :lol:

• ClaudeSpeed1911 and LightningLord411 like this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 hours ago Edited by Xerukal, 19 hours ago.

Big ass music update just came out on PC! I'm f*cking loving it.  

Going through some serous PD:TH nostalgia with all this returning music. I made it feel just like home with "Criminal Intent" as my main menu music!

FLAC versions of all the PD2 tracks have also been added. My ears are in heaven right now. 

Oh, also, Old Hoxton breakout teaser!

Music update details http://steamcommunit...997627162994903.

• ClaudeSpeed1911 and LightningLord411 like this

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 17 hours ago

Seriously... they keep on improving on their game. I f*cking LOVE 'Phoney Money' and 'Gunmetal Grey' (Panic Room/First World Bank tracks).

f*cking hell.... the previously posted hypetrain is turning it up to 11.

• ClaudeSpeed1911 and Xerukal like this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 hours ago Edited by Xerukal, 14 hours ago.

Don't forget Code Silver, Home Invasion and Double Cross!

I'm totally gonna play Double Cross when we go to rescue Old Hox. Gonna f*ck that bitch Matt up for snitching.

Hype!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN7yFGR6g2o

• ClaudeSpeed1911 likes this

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 9 hours ago

Wonder when the new gen versions are coming out.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 39 minutes ago

So I'm curious, what kinds of builds are you guys running with? I was a Ghostforcer for my first two Infamies, and I've been running Masterforcer for my current Infamy. I'm at level 92 now, and I'm thinking about going Techforcer next time. I like the idea of speccing into Iron Man/Bulletproof and being a playerdozer but it's going to be really hard giving up Inspire. I've been doing nothing but Death Wish with friends lately and having three people with Inspire aced makes it so much easier.

Honestly the biggest reason I'm looking forward to Infamy V-100 is just so that I can switch between skill profiles on a whim instead of trying to make something that I can use for any situation.

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

somalian masterrace

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 9 minutes ago Edited by Delta India Echo, 5 minutes ago.

Gun Metal Grey.

Hnng. I use that for every single heist. Also Breach of Security for Watchdogs, because why the f*ck not.

I really wish we'd get regular wool balaclavas and bandanas something soon. Getting bored of strapped stuff.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users