• David. likes this

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

Damn, my mic's broken so I don't really think I should move to online (so far level 35 all solo), but I can't find anyone to play with, and if I can, I can't communicate...

On a more positive note, on the nightclub heist when the bouncer first sees you, it went into slow-mo mode. Eh, sometimes happens, but for some reason when it went out of slow-mo all the sounds were still slowed down, i.e. stretched out and very low. It was hilarious, and lasted for the entire heist! Guns sounded a lot better like that for some reason, but I would really want to do it again, it was...amazing.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff [2014]

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:16 PM Edited by Voodoo, 01 September 2013 - 06:48 PM.

QUOTE (TEoS @ Sunday, Sep 1 2013, 02:56)
a feeling that can't be matched

Move over, TTS. DBS is comin' through.

user posted image

Tightest butthole, ever.

user posted image

• Daz and TEoS like this

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

I had to get a new Xbox today, as my old one broke last week. I started to play PayDay 2 on my new Xbox, with my account downloaded and such, but it reset all my stats, so now I'm level 1 again, whereas before I was level 54...

I hope there's a way to sort this out, otherwise I'll be very p*ssed.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

Use your old hard drive?

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (Quackerz Gamerz @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 15:04)
I had to get a new Xbox today, as my old one broke last week. I started to play PayDay 2 on my new Xbox, with my account downloaded and such, but it reset all my stats, so now I'm level 1 again, whereas before I was level 54...

I hope there's a way to sort this out, otherwise I'll be very p*ssed.

All xbox 360 models have removable hard drives and you can use a transfer cable on both hard drive shapes, so there shouldn't be anything stopping you from getting your info from the hard drive.

Unless your hard drive broke, in which case you could try contacting them if nothing else works.

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 15:19)
Use your old hard drive?

Thanks, that sorted it, I completely forgot that I could switch hard drives!

Gigs84
  • Gigs84

I see nothing but good things for you, my boy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

I heard the AI is pretty dumb and the only way to enjoy yourself, is to play online.

Is that true, or can the AI at least hold it's own?

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:19 PM Edited by RedDaggerXL, 03 September 2013 - 06:24 PM.

QUOTE (Haha365 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 18:01)
I heard the AI is pretty dumb and the only way to enjoy yourself, is to play online.

Is that true, or can the AI at least hold it's own?

Let's just say I'm level 35 and I've never played with other people, yet I still find it really fun.

Though I can definitely imagine that playing with other people makes it that much better.

The AI can shoot and defend itself well, however sometimes the pathfinding screws up and they walk out into the open away from the objective and the other AI, and get downed. They can revive you and other AI, and they can tell civilians to stay down. Oh yes, they can also spot enemies - even through walls, which is a bit useful.

They can't, however, do objectives. That's all up to you. And that's one of the most important parts, so it's a bit annoying.

One of these is carrying loot bags from, say, a vault all the way up two flights of stairs and across a rooftop. These lootbags, slow you down a lot, and you can only carry one at a time. There's eight. On your own, this takes a long, long time. Believe me, with three other players it would be a lot faster.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

Anybody on the Xbox feeling to knock out some heists?

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

I'm not sure if this has been covered, but does anyone know what those red/orange cards do if you pick one at the end of a heist.

I've seen them show up before, but I've never actually picked one.

GTAFanatic81
  • GTAFanatic81

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

yeah they are joker cards they are just there because if you had of picked that particular card at the time it would have been an infamous item you dont actually get the joker card

kudoboi
  • kudoboi

HI

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

I lost interest in this game really quickly. the community ( at least on PC) is as bad as the COD community with people constantly kicking you out and shouting at you over the mic. the developers also seemed to have made lots of false promises. for comparison, I only spent 4.4 hours on payday 2 while 46 hours on payday 2 beta

Android
  • Android

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Superior Mobile OS

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

QUOTE (kudoboi @ Thursday, Sep 5 2013, 02:37)
I lost interest in this game really quickly. the community ( at least on PC) is as bad as the COD community with people constantly kicking you out and shouting at you over the mic. the developers also seemed to have made lots of false promises. for comparison, I only spent 4.4 hours on payday 2 while 46 hours on payday 2 beta

You're blaming the developer for what the community does?

kudoboi
  • kudoboi

HI

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:18 AM Edited by kudoboi, 05 September 2013 - 08:24 AM.

QUOTE (Antagonista @ Thursday, Sep 5 2013, 08:09)
QUOTE (kudoboi @ Thursday, Sep 5 2013, 02:37)

You're blaming the developer for what the community does?

No. but im blaming the developers for being douchebags and lying to their customers.

here is a post that summarises it

http://www.reddit.co...or_your/cbyqtq9

safehouse customisation, cloakers and 7 day heists and a few more are nowhere to be found. they may come in the future as paid DLC or free updates or never come at all but they shouldn't have released a game that was not completed.

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE (kudoboi @ Thursday, Sep 5 2013, 08:18)
No. but im blaming the developers for being douchebags and lying to their customers.

here is a post that summarises it

http://www.reddit.co...or_your/cbyqtq9

safehouse customisation, cloakers and 7 day heists and a few more are nowhere to be found. they may come in the future as paid DLC or free updates or never come at all but they shouldn't have released a game that was not completed.

Wow, that does make OVERKILL seem like they do not care at all for their customers.

I didn't mind the fact that they would add in safehouse customization and Cloakers at a later date, but the fact that some heists are missing, especially 7 day ones, makes the game feel so unfinished...

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

People expect too much from a small and rather Indie developer. Be glad these guys put alot of f*cking effort in this game and in their previous game and that we get to enjoy Payday as a franchise.

Yes they promised more... but eventually we get it. Just remember how much free content we got with Payday 1... this will be similar this time around. Also... alot of fixes/additions/changes were all free with Payday 1. I remember how the game was at launch and how it is now. World of difference... probably the same here!

• Daz likes this

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

I found PAYDAY 1 heists and soundtrack better than the ones in this, anybody else feel the same way?

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

Playing solo framing frame whilst trying to stealth Day 3 is...really annoying, simply because there's so much room for error.

Man, I need to play non-solo sometime...

Anyhoo, I really want to see what they release in DLC and/or patches, considering what they were promising. Currently there's no reason to go to the safehouse, and an extra class would be cool.

But my main gripe is that you get waaay too much xp in comparison to money. I'm guessing at higher levels it evens out, but right now at 36 it just ain't right.

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

Keep playing, when you reach level 40 it starts to get harder to level up.

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

The one thing that annoys me about this game is the card selection part after a heist. Whenever I pick a card I either get a weapon attachment that have about 5 times, or for a gun that I'll never use, and when I get a mask card all I get is a stupid material.

I have so many patterns and colours it's unreal, yet no decent mask to put them on. I really want either the Alienware mask, or the Jaws one (skull inside a beartrap or something).

I wish this game had a trading system, it would make it a lot easier to get the items you want, and saves hours of grinding to finally get something new. 

In an un-related matter, I'm really excited to see what DLC Overkill will bring out for this game in the future.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

The one thing that annoys me about this game is the card selection part after a heist. Whenever I pick a card I either get a weapon attachment that have about 5 times, or for a gun that I'll never use, and when I get a mask card all I get is a stupid material.

I have so many patterns and colours it's unreal, yet no decent mask to put them on. I really want either the Alienware mask, or the Jaws one (skull inside a beartrap or something).

I wish this game had a trading system, it would make it a lot easier to get the items you want, and saves hours of grinding to finally get something new. 

In an un-related matter, I'm really excited to see what DLC Overkill will bring out for this game in the future.

I've heard lots of people say they'd want a trading system, I really hope they implement it.

And man, the DLC..if they introduce 7-day heists, the fifth class and safehouse customisation, even in a DLC? I'd still like it.

slick_j_2002
  • slick_j_2002

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

Had a bit of boredom to cure yesterday and picked up this game. Totally sucked at it at first, but after you get the hang of it, it's crazy fun.

I'm on the Xbox. Gamertag is Schneider21 if anyone wants to put some stuff together to hold us over for the next week.

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

I thought I'd revive this topic. 

Has anyone on here played the new Diamond Store heist yet? I'm on Xbox so I haven't had the chance to experience it for myself yet. :(

I hope the 360 gets a patch at some point, atleast we're getting the DLC still...

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

A MERRY PAYDAY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

http://www.overkills...m/charliesanta/

British Hoxton is coming back! 

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

I've been loving the demo on the PS3.

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None
  • Best Poster [Gaming] 2014

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:01 AM

Does anyone have any idea when the 360 version is going to get any DLC or any patch of any god damn kind?

I feel like a right c*nt for not being on PC, this will be the 3rd DLC pack, and god knows how far ahead they are in patches.

360 has f*ck all, I love the game and I need DLC to give incentive for people to come back on and play it with me.

f*cking arse biscuits.

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

We got the update on PS3 and it might broke the nightclub heist, I opened the safe the found some coke but I was stuck even when I completed the objective.

I should have learned to buy the game on the PC since the update thing happend to PAYDAY 1 on PS3 but still the developers have promised faster updates.

To those who are thinking of buying this game buy it on the PC for a more complete game the one on the consoles are unfinished.

• Rewas likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:53 AM

This is on sale currently on Xbox 50% off .. my brother in law and I just bought it and played a few heists. Pretty damned fun once you get the hang of it.. the shooting seems a bit off but I like the challenge of SWAT and Riot Squads rushing in.. then out of nowhere some dude in a bomb suit came running in, took me about 3 clips to his head to take him down.

Pretty intense, luckily the player base is still huge on this game, we were able to have full squads play each heist. Though I've noticed most people do the whole gungho tactic and don't even try to obtain security cards and such.. oh well. MONEY IS MONEY BABY.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:02 AM

Seriously guys what the f*ck. Motherf*cking bumpity bump. This game is f*cking awesome as hell... shamefully alot of randoms suck dick and you need a realiable crew of people you know pretty wel (I have one friend who plays it/owns it but he's low rank and sucks balls).

Especially with the latest updates and the f*cking new "Dentist" trailer. Seriously.... just watch that sh*t. Epicness all around plus announcements of new heists. (and pretty much all of them sound awesome as hell).

Still want my "First World Bank" tho.

• Daz likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users