Photo

Sicknesses and Diseases and Allergies

53 replies to this topic
Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:40 AM Edited by gionascm2, 14 March 2013 - 02:47 AM.

Does Myopia count for anything?

As far as allergies go, I never thought I had any allergies until the last couple of years of elementary school in which I got a severe stuffy/runny nose from recess time. It was believed that I was allergic to pollen. I don't really have any allergic reactions now, though.

Last month I missed a week of school due to sickness. I'm still not sure what I had. The first half of the week I suffered major throat issues, and the second half I suffered extreme nasal problems.

The worst sickness I've ever had was Bronchidis. I was coughing so violently, that I actually wanted to die. Every minute, I would undergo a quick series of coughs that were so huge, that they clogged my throat with mucus and I couldn't breathe at all for the next 5 seconds, until I intentionally had to cough again in order to regain respiration.

Something serious I had was a 6-hour bloody nose when I was in grade 6. Bloody noses were very common for me back in elementary school, but I just clogged my nose with tissues for a few minutes and it went away. But this time, it was much worse. When I cut off the blood flow from my nose, it would leak from my mouth. I would taste the blood, and when I spit, it would be mostly blood. There was virtually no way to stop it. When I finally got into the doctors office, he put this simple clothesline pin on the bridge of my nose and it stopped. As my mom and I stepped out of the room with his undermining laughter in the background, I murmered "Lucky Jackass..." To this day I know that the doctor just got really lucky from a fluke. Normally the blood should've continued from my mouth.

That's all for now.

CygnusX1
  • CygnusX1

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Tuesday, Mar 12 2013, 09:48)
So anyone else got any sickness, diseases or any allergies or had any disease and now it is cured or did you do any medical operations? If so then tell us here and we will just....make it worse? lol.gif lol.gif lol... Well just post 'em.. I will start by posting mine...

Sicknesses
  • Cold
  • Sore throat (currently)
Allergies
  • Coconut
  • High Air Conditioners
  • Ayurvedic Shampoos barf8bd.gif
  • Loritadine Rapitab (pills for cold)
  • Amoxcillin
  • Mosquitoes (red patches pop out from almost everywhere)

Never been sick or in a hospital. I drink alot, smoked a lot (only quit smoking a few weeks ago, started when I was 13, quit @ 47) Yup, 47 years old. I smoked that stupid crap for over 20 years too. It's not harmless kids. I've also taken thousands of pills and used cocaine for years. (quit that a few years ago) I haven't quit anything because it was bad for me, (even though it was) I quit because it stopped doing anything for me.

Oh, my knee got cut once.

I know I will die someday. Can't really see that happening though. Hope it's a heart attack.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:24 AM

Allergies:
Plain Apples - get a fever and a very irritated throat
Pineapple - very minor, my tongue burns
Pollen - very awful in the Spring, which is rapidly approaching sadly

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:46 AM

Pretty healthy for now.

Wisdom teeth out in a couple of days if that counts. Man am I going to enjoy that Hydrocodone.

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Invisible....

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

BUMP
Don't know if this counts as a illness or sickness, but I was born prematurely, and I've got scars where the tubes were on my chest to prove it.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Thursday, Mar 14 2013, 04:24)

Pollen - very awful in the Spring, which is rapidly approaching sadly

I have this now, dammit.

My eyes keep itching. angry.gif

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

Thankfully, nothing. I used to get many sore throats back when I was younger, but they're gone now.

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

All I am worried about is my severe asthma, almost everyday cough and cold and many more..

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

Where do I start?

My conditions and allergies:

- Type 1 Diabetes
- Myopia
- OCD
- Depression
- Possible Schizophrenia
- Allergy to strawberries (last time I ate any I broke out into an allergic rash. Had to take medication for a week to get rid of the rash. Was difficult to explain to my teachers and classmates as to why I was falling asleep in class, as that was a side effect to the medication).
- A weak immune system (I used to get colds at a ridiculous rate, turns out that was actually an indicator to my having Diabetes. Now my immune system is still poor because of it.)
- I also believe I have an under active Thyroid Gland. This was only mentioned a few times by various doctors, but that seems to have all blown over now.

I also used to have a Calcium and Vitamin deficiency. Took meds for those but have since gotten off them as I have fine tuned my diet to include more of what I was lacking.

And also does having high blood pressure count? If so add that to the list.

Far from a picture of perfect health I am. confused.gif

TrojanPrince
  • TrojanPrince

Trojan Prince - son of Priam

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

I have burning feeling in my throat, I also have ulcertive colitis

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:45 PM

I have a bit of asthma, which I'm close to overcome and allergy to the politicians.

thebreak
  • thebreak

Nope.

• Members
  • Taiwan

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:43 AM

I am slightly allergic to shrimp and crabs. It started when I was 14, before that I was perfectly fine with them, so I hope this allergy will also be able to go away one day. It's nothing severe, my mouth gets itchy and parts of it feels like they're stung by a mosquito. I don't have any allergic reaction if the shrimps are really fresh.

Also I have a sh*tty nose. I usually sneeze five to six times at once, and everytime when cleaning my room and closet, my nose enters a world of pain.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:24 PM

I have hay fever and i am allergic to dust. Which sucks because it means i cant use talcum powder, and girls dig the talcum powder smell. Golden advice.

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

no Allergies but my chest hurts sometimes if that counts

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

Well I've got a condition, it feels like my lights are but I'm not home and it's like my mind is not my own, my heart sweats and my body shakes and I usually get it from kissing. I also can't sleep, eat and this gets deeper and deeper and my throat tightens and I can't breath, again probably the kissing.

I can usually tell this is happening because the signs are there but I can't read them, it's like I'm running at a different speed and my heart beats in double time, but once again the kissing does it and it kind of focuses my mind and I get all depressed and crave oblivion.

This usually happens about twice, I'd like to think that I'm immune to the stuff, but it's closer to the truth to say I can't get enough. Do you know what I'm gonna have to face it, I'm addicted to love.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

Runny noses piss me the f*ck off.

Sitting in class. Nose starts deciding I'm not pissed off enough for the day.

Got no tissues. f*ck. Dumb skank of a teacher doesn't have any tissues. f*ck you too. "GO TO THE TOIRET CAMRAN DEY HAV TISHOO DER"

Bouncin' out of class. I'm swaggin'. I'm killin'. I'm holding my hand next to my f*cking nose like a supervillian.

Yh yh.

Rollin' up on the toilets. There's a sign.

"lol camran u neeeed da keys to get in her. get dem from so and so"

Dude what the f*ck, no seriously. Get the keys, fair enough but from who.

I've got no option but to blow my nose on the t-shirt someone left on the bench.

I'm bouncing back into class. "Did u get a tishoo"

yh yh.

Sitting down. Oh bollocks. I need to blow my damn nose again. I can't really ask to go again though, can I? So I'm stuck sitting in class with my hand next to my nose. If I took my hand off my nose you'd probably find that ants have started nesting there, and they'd all start crawling out of the solidified, dried up snot.

Lesson ends, I'm back in the corridor. Dumb staff bitch left the staff toilet door open. You know, the toilets that don't have piss all over the floor and sh*t smeared on the walls. And piss all over the walls and sh*t smeared on the floor. There it is. The white gold. Except it's not even white toilet paper, it's the sh*tty depressing blue stuff. I look left. I look right.

The coast is clear. I actually step foot in that tiny room, and I finally get to blow my damn nose.

So yeah, I get a runny nose in the winter, and in the summer. Such fun.

Yet coincidentally, my nose is perfectly fine when I'm not at school! angry.gif

blitz
  • blitz

yeah no

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:58 PM

I have a geographic tongue (don't google it, my tongue looks nothing like the Google Images pictures I swear). Other than that I don't have any diseases or allergies and I'm pretty healthy overall.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (blitz @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 20:58)
I have a geographic tongue (don't google it, my tongue looks nothing like the Google Images pictures I swear). Other than that I don't have any diseases or allergies and I'm pretty healthy overall.

Oh, wow. But don't worry, we all know that Google Images only shows the worst cases of any possible disease including geographic tongue.

Anyway, do you have any problems with it?
--------------------------

I'm allergic to any kind of mosquito bite. If I get bitten once, many red spots will appear all around my body and they itch like crazy. Other than that, I think that I'm a healthy individual, unless a doctor tells me the opposite.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (blitz @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 23:58)
I have a geographic tongue (don't google it, my tongue looks nothing like the Google Images pictures I swear)

I used to have that when I had a retainer,nowadays I get it if a tooth hurts and I don't have any lidocaine so I use vodka or any high-proof spirits to numb it.

stu
  • stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (VF94 @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 17:17)
nowadays I get it if a tooth hurts and I don't have any lidocaine so I use vodka or any high-proof spirits to numb it.

I use vodka to numb my pain as well. 1 and a half bottles every night seems to do the trick.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:16 PM

Yeah well for that kind of pain I prefer some Jameson,about a bottle or so.

blitz
  • blitz

yeah no

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (Danz. @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 11:23)
Anyway, do you have any problems with it?

In my case it's hardly visible and extremely mild, my mom wouldn't even have known if my doctor hadn't told her on a check up I had as a toddler. The only problem I've ever encountered is that it's extra sensitive to pineapple. I'm not a big pineapple fan so it's not a problem. Also, it only happens with the fruit, juices and desserts are fine.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

Maybe to dust in some way, but I don't have any allergies or diseases.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

I'm allergic to penicillin.

I AM THE DISEASE!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users