TTDISA issue. Impossible to fix.

• fastman92 likes this

PLZnoMORE
  • PLZnoMORE

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, i have GTA 3 with xbox mod, after installing widescreen patch text in menu became invisible apart from chosen. http://imgur.com/NAW5DE8

How can i fix it?

Nico8300capo
  • Nico8300capo

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Uruguay

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Nico8300capo, 2 weeks ago.

Great mod overall, but on the San Andreas version, the game crashes at the beginning of the mission "Nines and AKs" unless I set the game to a 4:3 resolution.

Issik
  • Issik

Ah , we all do dumb things , that's what make's us human

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago

Great mod overall, but on the San Andreas version, the game crashes at the beginning of the mission "Nines and AKs" unless I set the game to a 4:3 resolution.

you sure you dont have other mods that may crash the game ? just tested it and it works fine to me.

ThirteenAG
  • ThirteenAG

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted A week ago

Hey guys, i have GTA 3 with xbox mod, after installing widescreen patch text in menu became invisible apart from chosen. http://imgur.com/NAW5DE8
How can i fix it?

Remove whatever changes the memu, or wait for a new version of xbox mod.

Mugetsuga
  • Mugetsuga

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Mugetsuga, A week ago.

About GTA III, what happened to the text boxes? They are so large in the last update compared to the previous version.

gts.
  • gts.

Rodeo Drive

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by gts., A week ago.

The latest release for VC still (and since some previous releases) not working with PS2 text shadows restored by SilentPatch on the main menu. An old build I had installed (from October 2015) was working with SP correctly.

"Bad characteristics covered in Christs blood"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by 018361, 5 days ago.

I have a question that might be slightly off-topic. A few months ago on twitch I think I saw ThirteenAG Playing Scarface: The World is Yours. I just bought a copy of it from Ebay and I had done a little research before hand and found out that it has graphical problems with newer hardware. There is a supposed fix for it where you have to go to the run command on your computer and then type in msconfig and set your computer to run on only one core and then restart it. My question is that is there a possible way that someone could make a fix for the game without having to get too technical with it? What I mean is that is there a fix that someone could make to set the game to only use one core or something automatically upon startup of the game itself and without having to restart your computer? 

Someone who is more advanced with computers than I may have an even better idea of how to fix it. Even if it's not possible I would appreciate a response.

Edit: @ThirteenAG Thanks! I checked for it there but I guess I somehow overlooked it. 

ThirteenAG
  • ThirteenAG

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

I just bought a copy of it from Ebay and I had done a little research before hand and found out that it has graphical problems with newer hardware.

https://thirteenag.g...#latest_updates
Miscellaneous table.
  • 018361 likes this

Claude Liberty
  • Claude Liberty

Talkative like never before

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 5 days ago

I also remember reading some article that mentioned adding some boot flag, not relevant to the cores at all. It didn't nerf the Windows performance at all, but somehow it fixed the game. Or maybe that was another game.

• 018361 likes this

Inadequate
  • Inadequate

Midnight Emulator

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 days ago

Well, I'm having this problem, exactly the same thing as Reyks had time ago. I upgraded my second PC to Windows 10 and boooom, Widescreen Fix neither GInput (so far) has stopped work. I did the same thing as well as Reyks, copied all of my GTA installations (III, VC and SA) directly from my external HDD to my local HDD:

Well, I just upgraded to Windows 10 and a ton of mods stopped working including Widescreen Fix  :(. Any known solutions?

EDIT: I didn't reinstall the game,I just copied everything to an external hardrive and transfered it all back.

Someone known a solution? I installed DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) and Visual Studio C++ Redistributable 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015, all in both architectures: x86 and x64. Nothing solves it. I think I will need downgrade to Windows 7, again. :/

mirh
  • mirh

Peon

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 4 days ago

http://pcgamingwiki....ies_not_showing

And disable AV.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by 018361, 2 days ago.

Okay, well my copy of Scarface came today and I tried the fix but whenever I launch it I get an error that says " The target program .\scarface.exe could not be found "

Edit: Also, Is there anyway to get it to play in my computers native resolution of 2560x1440. I know it's an old game and all so the answer is probably "No" but I'm still wondering just in case. 

Edit 2: It sometimes just says "failure creating process" instead.

Edit 3: After a few hours it dawned on me to try running the .bat as admin. I get an error saying " Cannot find PIXWin.exe " 

ThirteenAG
  • ThirteenAG

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • None

Posted A day ago

Okay, well my copy of Scarface came today and I tried the fix but whenever I launch it I get an error that says " The target program .\scarface.exe could not be found "

Edit: Also, Is there anyway to get it to play in my computers native resolution of 2560x1440. I know it's an old game and all so the answer is probably "No" but I'm still wondering just in case. 

Edit 3: After a few hours it dawned on me to try running the .bat as admin. I get an error saying " Cannot find PIXWin.exe "

What's your folder structure of the game? It doesn't have scarface.exe?

Resolution can be set via registry, just google it on wsgf or pcgamingwiki.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

What's your folder structure of the game? It doesn't have scarface.exe?

Resolution can be set via registry, just google it on wsgf or pcgamingwiki.

My folder structure go as follows. C: Program files (x86)>radical games>Scarface. It was installed from disk and it has scarface.exe in the folder. 

ThirteenAG
  • ThirteenAG

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by ThirteenAG, A day ago.

Try to move it outside of program files maybe.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by 018361, A day ago.

Try to move it outside of program files maybe.

And that's the trick that worked. Thank You, man. I had tried every other possible fix to it and they didn't work so you pretty much stopped my game from becoming a worthless paperweight. Now I can play it without all those weird graphical error and such. Thanks Again!!!

mirh
  • mirh

Peon

• Members
  • Italy

Posted A day ago

Or probably you had to launch the game as administrator.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users