» «
Photo

[GTA|NFS|MP|OTHER] Widescreen Fixes Pack

1,294 replies to this topic
Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Tikhung, 4 weeks ago.

You sure this downgrader compatible with current steam version? Try this one - http://gtaforums.com...eam-downgrader/

I tried your version, but the old save files don't work with it...

Known Issues
There are a few minor issues that come with downgrading, however all can be fixed/prevented.

• Saved games from Steam copies won't work. You'll need to either convert them using this tool or use a Steam SCM and SilentPatch.

I know that. I had the 1.0 save file, not the Steam version. So I just recently solved the problem myself: I downgraded the save file by using GTA SA Save Game Editor. They're both 1.0 but somehow they are different. Weird.

Anyway, the game folder is a f*cking mess now, and all thanks to the f*cking update by Rockstar.

mirh
  • mirh

Rat

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 4 weeks ago

You sure this downgrader compatible with current steam version? Try this one - http://gtaforums.com...eam-downgrader/

I tried your version, but the old save files don't work with it...

Known Issues
There are a few minor issues that come with downgrading, however all can be fixed/prevented.

• Saved games from Steam copies won't work. You'll need to either convert them using this tool or use a Steam SCM and SilentPatch.

I know that. I had the 1.0 save file, not the Steam version. So I just recently solved the problem myself: I downgraded the save file by using GTA SA Save Game Editor. They're both 1.0 but somehow they are different. Weird.

Anyway, the game folder is a f*cking mess now, and all thanks to the f*cking update by Rockstar.

Just throw ASI mods inside scripts folder.

And next time just check PCGW

Blackbird88
  • Blackbird88

Not using Cinematic FPS

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Blackbird88, 4 weeks ago.

Also what's up the the intro text? Did War Drum use different font? Could the PC one be unstretched at least? Or is it texture like in Vice City?
Spoiler

ThirteenAG
  • ThirteenAG

Soldier

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Well, haven't looked into this. Make sure you'll duplicate new bug reports at github, so they would be not forgotten by any reason.
  • Blackbird88 likes this

Blackbird88
  • Blackbird88

Not using Cinematic FPS

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Blackbird88, 4 weeks ago.

Well, haven't looked into this. Make sure you'll duplicate new bug reports at github, so they would be not forgotten by any reason.

Sure.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users