Photo

War Thunder

5 replies to this topic
SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:20 AM Edited by SausageInACan, 25 August 2013 - 01:30 PM.

user posted image

War Thunder will be coming to the PS4!

This is a page for general chat about the free online MMO War Thunder

"War Thunder is an MMO combat game dedicated to World War II military aviation, armored vehicles, and fleets. You will take part in all of the major combat battles, fighting with real players all over the world."

"War Thunder offers a highly detailed and personalized aviation experience, giving players access to hundreds models of planes with detailed cockpits, dozens of upgradeable weapons, and flying skills that can be honed and improved with each mission. Thanks to the gameís painstaking attention to detail, youíll truly feel like a World War II fighter pilot as you plunge into battle.

The genuine World War II experience isnít limited to the skies. The massive historical battles featured in War Thunder cannot be fought by aviation alone, so the game will also expose players to combat on land and at sea.
Features include:

-Varied PvP-experiences set in full-scale combat missions
Multiple settings options allow advanced virtual pilots and beginners to enjoy playing the game together

-Rich PvE content: dynamic campaigns, solo missions, mission editor, and much more for single-player and cooperative gameplay

-Impressive diversity includes detailed models of planes and their cockpits, as well as tanks and ships

-Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects, and beautiful music"

Information taken from www.warthunder.com

Video

In my opinion this is the best youtuber for War Thunder videos.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:46 AM

I have to admit, this looks awesome.

SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:59 PM

I am trying to find people who have or are going to get so we can start a squad

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

This game looks great. Downloading it.

SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:53 PM Edited by SausageInACan, 24 August 2013 - 12:26 PM.

----

Haro
  • Haro

I reject your reality and substitute my own

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:18 AM

Hi.

I started playing this game a few months ago, and it's pretty cool so far. I often find myself unfairly up against much better players, but hey, i like a challenge!

If anyone wants to join, use this link, i get 50 game moneys for each person i sign up :colgate:.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users