Dead World

75 replies to this topic
basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

New part and start of the Chapter 2 ( Far from home ) is uploaded

Important note: There is a new game in this zombie pack called What kind of survivor are you ? Informations are written between Progress and Updates ( Link )
If you don't understand how this game works or if you thing is stupid tell me and I will help you or cancel the game smile.gif

Chips237
  • Chips237

Wide-eyed wanderer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:49 AM

Mission #9:

Story: 9.5/10 - I liked the turn of events, but i was so sad to see that Carlos was bitten by a zombie] and [SPOILER]who's that cop at the end?
Gameplay: 9/10 - Too much battles, but i liked it how you added finding items etc.
Writing: 8/10 - Try to improve your writing.

Overall: 9/10

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (Chips237 @ Monday, Apr 15 2013, 07:49)
Mission #9:

Story: 9.5/10 - I liked the turn of events, but i was so sad to see that Carlos was bitten by a zombie] and [SPOILER]who's that cop at the end?
Gameplay: 9/10 - Too much battles, but i liked it how you added finding items etc.
Writing: 8/10 - Try to improve your writing.

Overall: 9/10

Thank Chips237 you will know who is the cop in the next part wink.gif

Next part will MAYBE come today or tomorrow

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Mission Designer/Writer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

So far so good, It's 26th of April and still no part 2 of chapter 2? sad.gif don't give up making this series, or else, I'll choke myself tounge.gif

Anyway, the mission is good, so here's my rating for chapter 1 and also part 1 of chapter 2

Overall Rating for Chapter 1:

8.2 Story: so far, the story is good, how Leo woke up in a new world, but however, I find the story a bit unrealistic, how he grab the pistol on the beginning and killed a large zombie group, with alot of ammo on the pistol, I mean, it's impossible to kill a group of zombies without having ammo shortages, but it's good

6.9 Gameplay: Ok, the gameplay is a bit unrealistic, but I find this amusing. so here's the bad things and good things smile.gif you've done, no offence included, of course. 1. Alot of ammo, there are some zombie movies that some group of survivors, shooting zombies, sometimes have ammo shortages, I mean it's a new world after all, everything should be looted, and the primary looted is ammo and guns. so next time, I would greatly appreciated if you add little ammo, headshot on, on the zombies, so everything would be flowing right. 2. Reasonable zombie invasion, I understand how the zombies keep getting bigger and bigger, cuz, the sounds attract them, especially gun shot noise, I suggest, in the later parts of the series, the group should have many knowledges to zombies, especially advantages and disadventages, like noises attracts them, adding silencers to the weapons would less the zombie coming to their location, and of course, they must know how to wisely use your ammo, and I also suggest that you add more melee weapons than guns, it will bring in more good flow, heck, this is already good!
3.Don't add alot of zombies, zombies are very many, so make sure, headshot on, lower ammo like 9 - 10, heck, it's your decision, and I understand that, and add more melee weapons than guns, I didn't saw any melee weapons on the series sad.gif .

8.7 Writing: Try to improve your writing and add more details on the scripts. smile.gif

Overall Rating: 7.9 (Average)

Rating for Part 2 of Chapter 2:

I was shocked when Carlos got bitten sad.gif I'm waiting for what they are gonna do with Carlos also it's good that the group has found a supply center, this will ease there problems and Hell nah, not with the large zombies again, I mean the cities should have many zombies than towns and villages, if you know what I mean? So far my rating is:9 waiting for the next part, oh wait, I can't wait for part 2, upload it man, or else... I will go to your house and make it for you.

cookie.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (HarrisonWest @ Friday, Apr 26 2013, 15:08)
So far so good, It's 26th of April and still no part 2 of chapter 2? sad.gif don't give up making this series, or else, I'll choke myself tounge.gif

Anyway, the mission is good, so here's my rating for chapter 1 and also part 1 of chapter 2

Overall Rating for Chapter 1:

8.2 Story: so far, the story is good, how Leo woke up in a new world, but however, I find the story a bit unrealistic, how he grab the pistol on the beginning and killed a large zombie group, with alot of ammo on the pistol, I mean, it's impossible to kill a group of zombies without having ammo shortages, but it's good

6.9 Gameplay: Ok, the gameplay is a bit unrealistic, but I find this amusing. so here's the bad things and good things smile.gif you've done, no offence included, of course. 1. Alot of ammo, there are some zombie movies that some group of survivors, shooting zombies, sometimes have ammo shortages, I mean it's a new world after all, everything should be looted, and the primary looted is ammo and guns. so next time, I would greatly appreciated if you add little ammo, headshot on, on the zombies, so everything would be flowing right. 2. Reasonable zombie invasion, I understand how the zombies keep getting bigger and bigger, cuz, the sounds attract them, especially gun shot noise, I suggest, in the later parts of the series, the group should have many knowledges to zombies, especially advantages and disadventages, like noises attracts them, adding silencers to the weapons would less the zombie coming to their location, and of course, they must know how to wisely use your ammo, and I also suggest that you add more melee weapons than guns, it will bring in more good flow, heck, this is already good!
3.Don't add alot of zombies, zombies are very many, so make sure, headshot on, lower ammo like 9 - 10, heck, it's your decision, and I understand that, and add more melee weapons than guns, I didn't saw any melee weapons on the series sad.gif .

8.7 Writing: Try to improve your writing and add more details on the scripts. smile.gif

Overall Rating: 7.9 (Average)

Rating for Part 2 of Chapter 2:

I was shocked when Carlos got bitten sad.gif I'm waiting for what they are gonna do with Carlos also it's good that the group has found a supply center, this will ease there problems and Hell nah, not with the large zombies again, I mean the cities should have many zombies than towns and villages, if you know what I mean? So far my rating is:9 waiting for the next part, oh wait, I can't wait for part 2, upload it man, or else... I will go to your house and make it for you.

cookie.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Thanks HarrisonWest I appreciate all of your opinions; good and bad ones wink.gif

Sorry about not uploading part 2 cause I had alot of tests for the past month ( I had 3 this week ). But the next part won't come tommorow, cause I'm going to the holidays and I won't be back until Tuesday, but I promise that the part 2 will come some day between 26.4.2013 - 5.5.2013 ( this is next week )

And believe me I won't stop the series, cause I have much more idea for the story to continue + my plan is to 100% finish Chapter 2 and then I would maybe do Chapter 3

Have a nice day biggrin.gif

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Mission Designer/Writer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (basket_boy123 @ Friday, Apr 26 2013, 18:58)
Thanks HarrisonWest I appreciate all of your opinions; good and bad ones wink.gif

Sorry about not uploading part 2 cause I had alot of tests for the past month ( I had 3 this week ). But the next part won't come tommorow, cause I'm going to the holidays and I won't be back until Tuesday, but I promise that the part 2 will come some day between 26.4.2013 - 5.5.2013 ( this is next week )

And believe me I won't stop the series, cause I have much more idea for the story to continue + my plan is to 100% finish Chapter 2 and then I would maybe do Chapter 3

Have a nice day biggrin.gif

You too bro, and also, maybe you can check my new series, called, "The Last of Us", It would be greatly appreciated smile.gif biggrin.gif

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by basket_boy123, 02 May 2013 - 08:24 PM.

New part ( Finding medicine ) has been uploaded finally tounge.gif
Two new characters ( Jimmy Nelson / Drake Morris ) you can read about them at the Characters ( LINK )

Sorry that I didn't upload it sooner, like I already said I had a lot of tests and I have been on vacation. May is going to be the last month of work for this school year for me, I have 7-10 tests left and then I will be finished. In June I only have about 15 days of school and then I'll have 2 and a half months of holidays biggrin.gif so don't expect a lot of parts in May, if I will upload them I will probably do it at the weekends.

Note: I will maybe do some other missions too - I'm thinking to do short series called: It's all about the speed ( IAAS ) that will be a Fast and Furious kind of series, so tell me if any one would like to play this biggrin.gif ( I will upload Dead World missions too )

Chips237
  • Chips237

Wide-eyed wanderer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

9/10.
sh*t, Sarah killed herself. But in the choice where i have to decide that i kill Carlos myself or Sarah does it i chose Sarah does it but i only heard one gunshot so Carlos must be still alive, but nvm. Shame we lost them both, they were a cute couple.

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (Chips237 @ Friday, May 3 2013, 08:26)
9/10.
sh*t, Sarah killed herself. But in the choice where i have to decide that i kill Carlos myself or Sarah does it i chose Sarah does it but i only heard one gunshot so Carlos must be still alive, but nvm. Shame we lost them both, they were a cute couple.

Well you heard one gun shot beacause Sarah put her head next to Carlos and when she pull the trigger the bullet kill them both

Chips237
  • Chips237

Wide-eyed wanderer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:29 AM

Sarah's death reminds me of Katjaa from The Walking Dead video game, when Duck (her son) was about to turn into a zombie she volunteered to kill Duck but she killed herself instead.

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

New part uploaded ( New ride )
Please give me feedbacks what do you think about this mission, cause this mission will maybe change your opinion about one of the characters smile.gif

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Mission Designer/Writer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:13 PM

Finished (New Ride),Kevin told his story to the group and why he was like a douchebag, then he suddenly sacrificed himself to let the group escape. this reminds me of the Last part of Episode 1 of the series, The Last of Us

for now my rating is: 9/10
keep up the good work! icon14.gif biggrin.gif

Chips237
  • Chips237

Wide-eyed wanderer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

9/10
That asshole Kevin finally died. No offense but nobody gives a sh*t about Kevin's story, we all have different stories in a zombie apocalypse but there is no need to be an asshole during an apocalypse. Just ignore this, i'm only glad Kevin is gone. (Or is he?)

Pledge of Chaos
  • Pledge of Chaos

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:08 AM

Played the last missions I hadn't played.

Pretty much the same thing as I said in my previous post. 7/10

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

Nice missions man, i think you remember me tounge.gif

It's very well made and the storyline is really interesting, i played only the last ones xD
I downloaded them from your profile xD

Alanj2007Games
  • Alanj2007Games

Youtuber, Developer (Indie Games), VFX Artist

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:39 PM

Hey, I've made a video of your mission. Just one mission only. 1 mission is quite long.

Wake In Hell

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (apit2010 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 14:39)
Hey, I've made a video of your mission. Just one mission only. 1 mission is quite long.

Wake In Hell

Thank you, hope you liked it smile.gif
I will put this video on the front page if you don't mind and tell me if you are going to do more of this or just this one ?

Alanj2007Games
  • Alanj2007Games

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (basket_boy123 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:39)
QUOTE (apit2010 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 14:39)

Wake In Hell

Thank you, hope you liked it smile.gif
I will put this video on the front page if you don't mind and tell me if you are going to do more of this or just this one ?

Just put it smile.gif
Yes, sure! I will make more of it because I enjoyed it

The - Hunter
  • The - Hunter

/\ Is Dead /\

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

I played in the last missions that I had yet to play,
and I must say you've done a great job, are well constructed missions
also the characters give a touch of versatility to the missions
complments, keep it up, man icon14.gif biggrin.gif

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (The - Hunter @ Monday, May 6 2013, 18:08)
I played in the last missions that I had yet to play,
and I must say you've done a great job, are well constructed missions
also the characters give a touch of versatility to the missions
complments, keep it up, man icon14.gif biggrin.gif

thank you smile.gif

Alanj2007Games
  • Alanj2007Games

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

Hey, this is my second video of your mission. Second mission wink.gif

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (apit2010 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 10:32)

thanks biggrin.gif please post more wink.gif

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Mission Designer/Writer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:26 AM Edited by HarrisonWest, 11 May 2013 - 11:33 PM.

QUOTE (apit2010 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 10:32)

Hey Apit, maybe you can also make a video about my new series, called "The Last of Us"

Here's the Link

It would be greatly appreciated if you check it out!

EDIT: Nevermind, Arejai is making a video for the series . smile.gif

Chips237
  • Chips237

Wide-eyed wanderer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:10 AM

Any updates soon?

Alanj2007Games
  • Alanj2007Games

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

Third Video - 3rd Mission
Not Alone wink.gif

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:25 PM

Nice biggrin.gif Waiting for another part wink.gif

Alanj2007Games
  • Alanj2007Games

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

Hey, sorry to say this but I do not upload any video for today sad.gif
I'm busy today, hope you be patient smile.gif

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (Chips237 @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 10:10)
Any updates soon?

next part will probably be out this weekend

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:21 PM

This is the best zombie apocalypse mission pack I played up to date. You did really nice, basket_boy123! Can't wait for part 4 of chapter 2. biggrin.gif

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

New part uploaded: #12 Finally safe ?

I would like to thank everybody who are supporting me and this series. Thank you biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users