» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto: Aftermath

23 replies to this topic
Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:25 PM Edited by Master of San Andreas, 15 March 2013 - 02:56 PM.

user posted image
This is a WIP.
Please keep in mind that this is a concept story and a video game script.
This is a Concept set in Vice City. My own version of Vice City.
Feel free to ask me anymore questions.

user posted image

Click for the Boxart! Made using MS Paint Windows 8 Version!

From Top Left: Random Car, The Airport on Fire and James Pentfield protagonist of the game.

In 2010 Vice City is in a state of panic.Terror,confusion everywhere.The Government's in disarray.You don't know what to do,Who to trust,Who to tell.There are terrorists all over,disguised hiding attacking.
James Pentfield who lives in Liberty City away from his wife and kids who are in Vice.He is on some work but then one day he gets the news that his family was killed in a terror attack.Rage,grief and shock engulfs him and he sets off to Vice on a mission to gain revenge for the murder of his family.His struggle is described in this concept story.

user posted image

These will be updated as the story progresses

James Pentfield:[Protagonist]
Bio:James is a worker in Liberty City,when he recieves the shocking news about the death of his family he sets off on a quest for revenge.
Introduced in:Introduction
Killed in: ---

Lee:[Antagonist] A friend James meets in Vice.Lee helps out James with several jobs and he has also lost his family to the terrorists.
Introduced in:Introduction
Killed In: ---

The City

Click here for the map of Vice City!

Arrington is the city where you start the game. It shares an Island with Little Arrington. The crime rate here is moderate and mostly life is at peace here.

Little Arrington is the 2nd City. It shares an Island with Arrington. The crime rate here is the same as in Arrington. The City is much smaller than Arrington.

Harrington City is a pretty big'ish Island but alot of crime takes place here. It features tall Skyscrapers and the people here are richer than any other District in Vice.

Junction Island is a small but lovely Island. It has a low population and is mostly a tourist spot. The crime rate is the least here than any other part in Vice.

Rodeo is the District Capital of Vice City. Most number of crimes occur here. The headquarters of the Government is situated here. It plays an important role in the game's storyline.

District 91 is an Island equal to the size of Arrington. It is held mostly as a research center for Scientists. But there are still people who reside here and the crime rate here is the 3rd highest after Harrington and Rodeo.

Starfish Island is a big island. It is mostly known for it's Entertaiment. The crime rate here is average.

Jerlin is a lonely island next to 91 and Starfish. No people live here and it is a Junkyard an. However it is the most dangerous place in the game, even if the crime rate is low because there are rumors that the Terrorists have set up their Headquarters here amidst the Junk, It is unknown if it is true however as the Island cannot be accessed because there is no bridge and also the Junk is so much that no plane or Helicopter can land.

user posted image

Mission Name Boss
Introduction None
First Kill Lee
Guns 'N Roses Lee
user posted image

Updates Section

- March 8 2013 - The Concept was started.
- March 9 2013 - First Mission 'Introduction' was uploaded.
- March 10 2013 - First Official Mission 'First Kill' was uploaded.
- March 11 2013 - Added GFX'es and credited 'Drippin' Jaws.
- March 15 2013 - Added a Map of my version of Vice City.
- March 15 2013 - Added the Boxart

I would like to thank SatournFan and TonyZimmzy for the inspiration and everyone else for supporting. smile.gif
And also Drippin' Jaws for the GFX'es.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:46 AM

I like the story, it's alright for the first fanfic DLC ever. But you need to work on the first post, it looks underdone. You'd better post after it's ready.

Anyways, I wish you good luck and I hope that you'll get many feedbacks. icon14.gif

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:59 AM Edited by Master of San Andreas, 10 March 2013 - 03:41 PM.

Thanks alot SF.The GFX'es are still not done. sad.gif

Might aswell start:

CUTSCENE
Voice:Passengers please be ready We'll be reaching Vice City in 5 minutes.

The plane slows down and Vice slowly comes into view:

James: So that's it....That's Vice City

In the drivers cabin meanwhile an urgent message is issued from the Airport

Escobar International Airport: Flight101 You are not clear for landing,Repeat You are not clear for landing
Pilot 1: But you just we are!
EIA: There is an emergency in the Airport and -
But the connection goes dead.The two Pilots exchange worried looks.

Pilot 2: We can't turn back,we've come this far.

So the plane continues forward and then they see a horrible scene.
Fire is coming from the Airport.There were loud bangs and there were bomb blasts on the runway.The Pilots try to slow down but too late-

Pilot 1: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

End of Cutscene

Gameplay
You are now in control of James Pentfield.You have somehow survived the plane crash with only a few bruises.The scene around you is full of bodies,debries etc.The police is running around looking for survivors and trying to restore calm.The Airport has been fully destroyed by the blast.
A message appears on the screen 'Get out of here'

Once out of the Airport.A radar will appear on the bottom left of the screen.On the top right is your inventory which is currently set to Fist as you don't have any weapons,Money Bank which is at zero and the Health meter is at 50%,because you of the explosion.
Another message appears on the screen 'Get a vehicle'

Jack one of the nearby cars,without being noticed by the police and once you do that the game will tell you to get to a safe distance away from the explosion.As you drive away,you will notice that several of the nearby buildings have been damaged by the blast and the radio is currently reporting the news.

Once at a safe distance,you will receive a phone call.A popup will appear saying to press Tab to answer it.When you answer the phone call,a cutscene will play.

CUTSCENE
James: Hello....Hello?
Lee(OS): Hey James you alright?You alive?
James:'Course I am,where the hell are you?
Lee: Meet me in Ocean View hotel,The GPS will tell you where to go,We can talk about this business.
James:I'll be there ASAP.

Gameplay
You are back in control of James.The GPS in the car will help you get to Ocean View Hotel.Once you reach there,you will see a pink marker and the game will tell you to step in the marker.Get out of the car and stand in the marker.Once you stand the missions final Cutscene will play

CUTSCENE
James walks into the hotel and immediately spots Lee standing beside a table.He runs over to him and the two of them hug each other

Lee: I thought you were dead man.
James:Me too,I had no idea how I survived that.
Lee: Been watching the news,this is how it is in Vice.
James: So the guys who bombed the Airport...killed my family?
Lee looks down at the floor before answering
Lee: Yes,they are the ones.
James: Well you know I'm on a revenge mission,you need to help me.
Lee:Sure thing buddy,but first you need rest and some sleep,we'll decide what to do next.
James nods his head and the two of them head over to Lee's room.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:06 AM

Well, it's great for the first mission. You could make James' health lower, like 50, since he has just survived an explosion. Also, jacking a vehicle with police all over the place is kind of a dumb idea, don't you think?

As I've said before, it's okay for the first one. Here's an advice though. Leave space after every comma (,), dot (.) etc. It will make your text more readable.

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:12 AM

There is a spelling mistake..

QUOTE (MoSA)
The scene around you is full of bodies, debries etc.

That should be debris.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

Nice idea, any radio station concepts?

Linc.
  • Linc.

Damage, Inc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:46 AM

Look forward to reading more. smile.gif

The protagonists name reminds me of this guy. biggrin.gif

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (Gst0395 @ Sunday, Mar 10 2013, 05:27)
Nice idea, any radio station concepts?

No.This is just a video game script concept.I am new to this stuff too.So I thought I'd start out simple. smile.gif

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:40 AM

MoSA,re-read the story you have made some grammatical errors and like SF said leave spaces after every comma , dot. Seems fine up to now. Looking forward for updates.. icon14.gif

And how about changing the font color?

Linc.
  • Linc.

Damage, Inc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:43 AM

Yeah, the font colour is a killer to read in the Afterfuture skin, don't know about 2k4 Lite. confused.gif

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:46 AM

Here too...Pretty bad font color. Needs to concentrate a lot t read it..

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:45 AM Edited by Master of San Andreas, 10 March 2013 - 12:07 PM.

I don't have a problem with the Font and I use the Xmas Skin,but I'll change it.

EDIT: New Mission.

First Kill

You are standing in the lobby of the hotel. You are now wearing a new orange shirt and black jeans.

A message appears on the screen.'Go to Lee's room to start the next mission'

Once you do that a Cutscene will play:

CUTSCENE

James walks into the hall of Lee's room and he spots Lee sitting on a couch and watching TV.

Lee: Hey there James.
James: Yeah we need to get started You agreed to help me didn't you?
Lee: Yeah and I've got a job for you.
James: What is it?
Lee: There's this Chef who tried to kill me the other way,So I want him out of the way.Kill him and bring his ID to me.
James: Kill him without any weapons?
Lee: He's a chef dude...You don't need any weapons.

James nods his head and leaves the room.

GAMEPLAY

You are now standing outside the hotel.
A message appears on the screen 'Go to the Docks'
Jack a nearby car a go to Docks.The GPS in the car will help you. The place where you have to go is marked on the radar as a small triangular pink blimp.

Once you reach the Docks. Stop in the marker and then a Cutscene will play:

CUTSCENE

James walks over to a short,fat man in a chef costume holding a knife.

James:Oy! Scare head!
Chef: What did you say?
James: I'm here to kill you!
Chef(laughing): You have no chance.

GAMEPLAY.
You are back in control of James. The Chef is running towards you and a message appears on the screen 'Kill the Chef'.

Once you kill the Chef take the ID which is on the ground and also take his knife.

A message appears on the screen 'Return to the Hotel'.

Once you reach the hotel. Step out of the vehicle and onto the pink marker to complete the mission.

Mission Passed! +$250

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:32 PM

The mission is pretty simple, but good. You still don't leave space after some of commas, dots etc. (though I see that you've used it somewhere) It's a bit annoying for me. I'm not saying that you must use it, but I think that other members will agree.

Also, I see that you copied Tony_Zimmzy with writing a mission title. Not that it bothers me, but it can bother someone else.

And you don't have to PM me every time a mission comes out. I check this section every day, so there's no need.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:40 PM Edited by Master of San Andreas, 10 March 2013 - 03:42 PM.

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Sunday, Mar 10 2013, 19:02)
The mission is pretty simple, but good. You still don't leave space after some of commas, dots etc. (though I see that you've used it somewhere) It's a bit annoying for me. I'm not saying that you must use it, but I think that other members will agree.

Also, I see that you copied Tony_Zimmzy with writing a mission title. Not that it bothers me, but it can bother someone else.

And you don't have to PM me every time a mission comes out. I check this section every day, so there's no need.

I actually did copy him because I liked the style.

Third Mission to be uploaded tomorrow. smile.gif

Also this is not a DLC.It is a concept story.

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

MoSA, can you please change the font color?

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

This sounds great, now all you need to do is get some GFX! (which is already being done ) smile.gif

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:14 AM Edited by Master of San Andreas, 11 March 2013 - 05:21 AM.

Thanks for the feedback,guys.Can someone change the Topic title to Grand Theft Auto: Aftermath and the Topic Description to 'Concept Thread.'?

Anyways new mission,pretty simple.

Guns 'N Roses

You are standing in the lobby of the hotel.
The camera flicks around the room and focuses on a spinning floppy disk in the center.
A popup appears on the top-left of the screen 'Save the Game here, Saving advances time by six hours'.

Go and Save the game to advance the time by six hours.Once you do that, go to Lee's room to start the next mission.

CUTSCENE:

James walks into the room and spots Lee sitting on the couch and examining the ID which James had taken from the Chef.

James: What's up?
Lee: I've been examining the ID of the guy you killed and he seems to have two close friends.
James: So?
Lee: I want them out of the way too. But it's time you used guns.Go to the Ammu Nation branch near Vice Mall. Pick up a pistol and shoot the two of 'em down.You'll find them at the beach.
James: They don't have a chance.

Lee watches James walk out of the room, a trace of apprehension of his face.

GAMEPLAY:

You are back in control of James.
Jack a random car nearby and go to the Ammu Nation branch near Vice Mall which is marked by a pink blimp.
Once you reach there, go into the shop.A short conversation will ensue:

Shop Owner: What can I get for you sir?

A popup will appear on the left showing all the weapons. Select the Pistol category and buy a 9mm Pistol for $250.

Shop Owner: See you again, sir.

Back outside the shop,take the car which you used to come to the gun shop and go to the beach. The two targets are marked by two red blimps.

Once you reach them. You will find them talking to each other. Move closer to them, they will see you and run towards you with knives in their hands as a message appears on the screen 'Kill the targets'.

After killing the targets, you complete the mission.

Mission Passed! +$450

DrippinJaws
  • DrippinJaws

I am watching you...

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

I liked it thus far. But I have a few suggestions for you about the layout. Maybe you should allign the headers and text to the left. You could also justify the text, I mean make each line of text have the same length. That way your type would look more compact and hassle free. icon14.gif

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:59 PM

Not bad MoSA. The mission's name reminds me of a movie here called "Bombs and Roses" lol.gif

TheBoneCountyButcher
  • TheBoneCountyButcher

Ain't That Some sh*t

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:00 AM

It's good so far.

What I think you should do is take a mission from GTA SA or IV and just transcribe it. Study how much dialogue and action, see how it flows and good the dialogue is.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:00 AM

Thanks for the replies guys, I've added my own map of Vice City in 2012. Check it out. Link in the first post. smile.gif

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

No offense dude. But have that box-art and map redesigned by a GFX'er! smile.gif

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Friday, Mar 15 2013, 21:47)
No offense dude. But have that box-art and map redesigned by a GFX'er! smile.gif

1. The map is perfect, I'm happy with it.
2. The boxart will be improved. smile.gif

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

Your choice! smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users