Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

http://i.imgur.com/jJm5O9A.jpg

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:53 PM

I love the Hangover movies, but you really got to wonder how many time they can get blind and before they admit they have a problem

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Basketballs don't hold grudges.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

Hopefully it'll be more like the first Hangover and not like Hangover 2.

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Feroci
  • Nepal

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

It should not be like the first Hangover, the 2nd hangover was like the first one and was boring

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

lol, was that the Hitman theme song Alan was singing at the beginning? lol.gif

I actually can't wait for this one. It looks alot different. icon14.gif

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

These movies are funny but super overrated and I'm glad they're bringing it to a close. What's ironic is that the three main actors Zach, Ed and Bradley are all brilliant independently (Ed and Zach comically, Bradley dramatically) but when put together in this series they come off as a notch above mediocre. At least it doesn't look like they'll get roofied this time like the first two movies and you can never lose with John Goodman, especially as a villain.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:02 AM

I must say this definitely looks promising as opposed to the remake of part I that was Part II.

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

liked hangover 1 and 2.... glad there's 3 as well.

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

This one actually looks better than II, nice to see that stripper from the first one is returning.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:04 PM

I'm excited.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

Looks like Mr Chow is playing too much San Andreas,is Alan going to shave his head and shoot up some place again?

TheJonesy
  • TheJonesy

Carry on.

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:26 PM Edited by TheJonesy, 16 April 2013 - 06:29 PM.

That's cool and all, but at what point will they be having a hangover?

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (TheJonesy @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 19:26)
That's cool and all, but at what point will they be having a hangover?

They don't actually need to, the sequel can be a continuation of the consequences of the first hangover(s). That's where part 2 went wrong, just making the same film twice.

ayushisrocking
  • ayushisrocking

Winning!

• Members

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:26 PM

an Epic movie! i truly loved it .

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

Yeah the movie wasn't at all that bad, someone in this topic discussed about Hangovers and I won't spoil that..

At times it felt like they took away the comedy and gave us a serious tone and I was fine with it.

Won't be a memorable one this year sadly compared to the first

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

unfortunately this is the weakest Hangover by far.
they really didn't need to make more than one. the first one was great and it ended on a closing note.

the next two films have been ok but they really felt forced.
Hangover 3 basically turned into 'The Ken Jeong Show' and really deflated by the third act.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Friday, May 31 2013, 23:35)
unfortunately this is the weakest Hangover by far.
they really didn't need to make more than one. the first one was great and it ended on a closing note.

the next two films have been ok but they really felt forced.
Hangover 3 basically turned into 'The Ken Jeong Show' and really deflated by the third act.

Couldn't of said it better.

Really disappointed by this third installment. The funniest scene was a post credits bonus....felt like it could of been made 30 minutes longer including a bit more of that sort of thing confused.gif

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:38 PM

I hate that they're calling it a trilogy like that was the idea all along. It wasn't. We're not imbeciles. The first movie made money so they decided to make the second one. Then they decided to make a third one for the same reason and hype it even more like some kind of conclusion. It makes no sense.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:58 PM

I watched this on Friday and personally loved it, although there's a lot of mixed criticism both professional and unprofessional.

Anybody who has not seen it but plans to, stay at the cinema (presuming you'll be good and see it on the big screen) for five minutes after the credits. There's a 2-3 minute scene which you have to see. I won't give what happens away, but I urge anybody who sees the movies to wait and see the 2-3 minute scene.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE (Prominent Fate @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 17:58)
Anybody who has not seen it but plans to, stay at the cinema (presuming you'll be good and see it on the big screen) for five minutes after the credits. There's a 2-3 minute scene which you have to see. I won't give what happens away, but I urge anybody who sees the movies to wait and see the 2-3 minute scene.

I read about this in a review, and I stayed intentionally when the credits rolled while people were flocking out, and dayuuuuumn, what can I say! It was awesome. smile.gif

Anyway, Jeffrey Tambor must have an amazing agent. He's in this film for 90 seconds which is about 30 seconds longer than he was in part 2 and still manages to get 5th billing in the opening credits. Well-played. I was suprised by how much I really enjoyed it. I knew this wouldn't offer much crapfest as the second part, and hopefully it didn't. Once you ignore the fact that there's no way Phil and Stu would hang out with someone as crazy, selfish, and self-absorbed as Alan, especially with what he's pulled. Fun movie.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:21 PM

You've got to think about the circumstances with their 'friendship'. It's not like they'd hang around with him if they had the choice because of like you said, what he's done in the past (past movies, etc.). The first twenty minutes of this instalment explain the reasons more than in the other instalments of the trilogy in my opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users