Photo

[Remake] The Franchescos brothers

21 replies to this topic
AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

GTA Vice City Reloaded Project Leader

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:47 PM Edited by AnDReJ98, 21 February 2014 - 05:41 PM.

Wj2yGhK.png

Warrning: GTA San Vice mod need to play this storyline so you can get it from here.

• One year ago,i've realased first chapter of The Franchescos brothers storyline made with DYOM v6. The game is set in Vice City 1998, so it requered San Andreas conversation called 'San Vice'. Now, one year later, i decitded to re-make the storyline with the newest DYOM V7 version plus with much improvements .

mJN08zf.png
• You can't trust to anyone anymore! - Pablo Franchesco

1986 year after Tommy Vercetti killed Sonny,other mafias and gangs've started one big gang war. 1990 something has happened in Mexico, Franchesco company was one of most powerfull companies in Mexico,on the end of 1991 one mexican mafia payed hackers to hack Company's computers and get much money. 1992, Franchesco's son, Pablo requested help from his friend gang leader to kill hackers. Mafia stole 300000$ from Franchescos,but they wanted more. Pablo's friend Luis killed hackers,but that wasn't good,when mafia got know for that, they destroed Palob's friendly gang, and also company. They tried to catch Pablo and kill him but Pablo got away. 1993 year Liberty city,Forelli mafia had a problem with Leones and most powerfull Vercetti mafia. They knew that they can't get Vice City anymore,but Franco's second brother tried to made a deal with Leone Family mafia,but Leons attacked Forelli in Las Venturas San Andreas,then Forellis've sent people there to help,but that was a TRAP. Leones have made a deal with Liberty City and San Fierro traids,then they together attacked Forellie's and Forellies have lost a lot of people. Russian mafia, 1995 year, after Lukas Ray died,they lost most of their terittory and also Vice City. Vercetti mafia took most higher place again. Russians tried to attack Vercetti mafia in Vice City,when Forellis saw that,they tried to attack together with Russians, but powerfull Vercetti mafia destroed their attack,then Russians needed to come back to Los Santos and Las Venturas. 1997 year,Pablo somehow tried to contact his brother Alberto in Vice City, cause he needed safe place. 1998 Fraco and Marco Forelli died and Forelli mafia has been destroed. Pablo had to go to Vice City and together with his brother Alberto try to fix his problem.

3VTUAHc.png

• Better quality of missions (DYOM V7 instead of V6)
• Better designing skils
• Better grammar
• Better storyline function
• Fixed some mission-bugs

6Si5n0q.png

Chapter 1
dFkpNkJ.png
• Click on the image to see full rezolution

Chapter 2
3pTsYHl.png

Chapter 3

16VhPoe.png

Q5bMBx1.png

Pablo Franchesco
Clothes: Original 1,2
Pablo is 37 years old guy. Son of Franco Franchesco, one of most richest people in Mexico and also on whole America continent. Pablo wasn't spending much time with his familly since his mother died on Alberto's borning, his dad was very busy, while his brother Alberto was 2 years old and while his second brother Tico, was 17 years old. Everything went find in his life, unit 1990, when his dad's company almost got in bankruptcy. It happened when he was 31, he didn't know what to do,so he decided to call in help his old frined/gang leader Luis. Pablo thought, if he kill hackers that have hacked company's sistem, it will be end,but without knowing that behind hackers is criminal organization.

Alberto Franchesco
Clothes: 1
One normal 34 years old guy,who actually doesn't know that his company and brother are in big risik to survive. In the past,everything went normal,Pablo didn't want to play with Alberto when they were childs nor helping him in something or giving money on borrow. 1988, Alberto moves from Mexico to Vice City. He heard much good and in same time bad things about Vice City,but he decided to move there. Because he likes girls, beaches, summer and also good time. He shows that he actualy love his brother regardless of past's Pablo's behavior on Alberto. Pablo and Alberto become like real brothers, since Alberto helped him out.

Tico Franchesco
Tico is also known as second Cuban gang leader, since he became it with help of his best friend Oliver. He's 49 years old, the eldest son of Franco Franchesco. Tico came first in Vice City 1985 when he was 36 years old, just one year later, he joined Cuban mafia. As his successful career in Cuban mafia, 1989 he become second leader of Cuban mafia in Vice City. When his dad Franco found out that he joined Cuban mafia, he was very disappointed. Tico is very mature and his decisions never issued him.

• Antonio ''Tony'' Connor
Dad of Pablo's girlfriend Mendy. Tony is 61 years old he has his bussines with transporting goods from Liberty City to Vice City. His bussines is becoming weaker every year,cause of Liberty City mafias that are trying to slow down his bussines, cause they are rivals in transporting. Alberto told Tony almost everything about Pablo and Tony thinks that, Pablo might can be good solution for fixing his problem. But he's also trying to help Pablo as most as he can.

Mendy Connor
Mendy is 29 years old, alghtrought she doesn't love to be conected with mafia bussines, she loves Pablo as she got in love with him when she first time saw him. Mendy lives rich life in rich familly, where she can get everything what she wants.

• Franco Franchesco
An usuall bussinesman that had one of most powerfull companies in the world unit it was destroyed. He has three sons,Pablo, Alberto and Tico. He was very disappointed when he found out that his eldest son Tico joined Cuban mafia, but he become very angry when he heard what Pablo did. He wanted to kill him how he was angry, cause Pablo's plan to stop stealing money actually destroyed Franco's company. Franco tried to save small residues of his company but it was very hard. Now he thinks of reviving his company where the main location will be Vice City.

Oliver Ricardo
Oliver is an 58 years old man who is leading Cuban mafia, he's known as 'Oli' at Cuban people. Oliver had become leader of Little havanna since Umberto Robina said that he's not able to lead gang anymore. It was 1994, in the same time when Cubans had become enemies with Vercetti mafia. None wanted to continue leading the gang in that hard moment, but then Oliver spawned from nowhere. He said that he's able to lead gang and that he knows how to save Cuban mafia in that critic moment. What he said, he did. Oliver avoided war with Vercetti mafia, established trade with Cubans in Cuba and expanded territory. From that moment, members of Cuban mafia understood him serous and Cuban mafia hand become important factor in Vice City again.

Huan 'Hun' Navaro
Cuba, 1963 Hun's familly moves to Vice City. Hun was born in Little havanna, but when he was 5 years, some people with masks broke into his house and killed everyone who was there. None knows how Hun survived. Since that moment, Hun's neighbors started watching on Hun. 1994 when Oliver had become a leader of Cuban mafia, Hun found job in Havanna's cofe. As times went, he had become a big friend with Oliver. He thinks that he's familly have been killed by Vercetti mafia and with Oliver's help, Hun wants revenge.

Steven Wave
Clothes: San Vice custom skin
Since Diaz's gang has been destroyed, Steven moved to Tommy's side. 1986 he joined Vercetti mafia. Steven become friend of Deni Robison, right hand of Tommy Vercetti. As old friend of Deni, 1993 Steven requested authorization from Tommy to allow him to create his own gang that will be controled half by Tommy half by Steven. Tommy agreed with that and Steven created his own gang. They separate teritorries on two sides, east and west. Vercetti mafia would controll east, while Steven's gang would controll west side of Vice City. After all, that idea wasn't good. Cause of multiple attacks of two gangs in same time, Steven's gang had big losses and it stopped him from winning more power. He lost half of his territory in west. Steven requested help from Vercetti mafia, but they never helped him. Tommy was always saying that he's people are not ready to get into war with west's gangs but that were just a lies. 1997 Steven bought a house in east cause he thought it's not safe anymore to live in west.

• Tommy Vercetti

Very known man in Vice City. His role in this story was to kill Franchesco brothers in the beginning, but later he realized that they can help him to destroy Franco's crew. The rest about Tommy, you can find here.

• Shark P

Shark P is the leader of the almost destoried gang called Sharks. He understood the whole situation since the beginning. He always was Vercetti's enemy, but how time goes, he understood that he must enter in some kind of good relation with Vercetti mafia. None want to believe him, so he started trying to find another way, because Franco's crew started attacking him first for unknown reason.

• Deni Robison

Clothes: 1, 2

Tommy's one of the most trusted men. He was always fully on Tommy's side, whatever situation is. Through the hardest moments in Tommy's empire, Deni always used to fix the problems. As much he is loyal to Tommy, he is his real friend. He firstly was in Liberty City, working for Forieli familly mafia, but 1990, he managed to escape from them, since they wanted to kill him, because of an unfinished job. He went to Vice City, where he started working for Cubans, and there, he met Tommy, and then, Deni joined Vercetti mafia. 

Mike

Clothes: 1

Mike was a member of Diaz's Gang who joined the Vercetti Gang after Ricardo Diaz is murdered by Tommy Vercetti and Lance Vance. Most of Mike's life is unknown. Mike was born in Vice City. Sometime before to 1986, Mike joined to Ricardo Diaz' drugs cartel gang, becoming Diaz' bodyguard. Now, he's just one of members from Vercetti mafia.

w2ihwwz.png

• Vercetti mafia
Skin: Original skin,game skin
LocationsVice City
Leader: Tommy Vercetti
Type: Criminal organization
Enemies: Sharks,Patrol Invest Group,Haitians,Forelli Family,havanas
Colors: Blue
Weapons: Pistol,Micro-SMG,Uzi,M-60,M16A4,Minigun

• Cuban mafia
Skin: Original skin,game skin
Locations: Little Havana, Vice City
Leader: Oliver Ricardo
Type: Street gang
Enemies: Haitians; Cholos; Sharks
Colors: White,yellow
Vehicles: Cuban Hermes
Weapons: Pistol, Katana, Uzi, Ruger
Businesses: Cocaine trade

• Bikers
Skin: Original skin
Locations: Downtown, Vice City
Leader: Mitch Baker
Type: Motorcycle gang
Enemies: Streetwannabe's, Cholos, Vance Crime Family, Patrol Invest Group, Mendez Cartel
Weapons: Pistol, Micro-SMG, Scorpion 
Businesses: Protection racket, loan sharking, prostitution, smuggling, drugs and robbery

• Sharks gang

Type: Street Gang, formerly criminal organization.
Enemies: Bikers, Cholos,Patrol Invest Group, Diaz's,Vercetti Gang
Vehicles: Gang Rancher (in GTA VCS),Gang Burrito 
Weapons: Pistol, MAC-10, Uzi, AK-47, Scorpion, Chainsaw 
Businesses: Drug dealing, robbery, smuggling, Protection, Prostitution, Loan Shark.

Franco's crew
When Franchesco crime family and Franchesco company have been destroyed,Franco took staff from FCF and conected them with his FC and found Franco's crew.
It become one of most powerfull crews between other gangs and mafias...

QVIvNhI.png

Chapter 1: Just help - Download
1.First help
2.Bad clothes
3.Franchesco band
4.Dont kidding us
5.Hot date

Chapter 2: Vice City business - Download
6.Dislike it
7.Girlfriend is last
8.Your name's there
9.Well catch
10.First love
11.Havanna cuban town
12.Havanna's man
13.Mistake
14.Time to go
15.Hideout
16.Long time...
17.Sharks

Chapter 3: My turn - Download
18.Meeting time
19.Real enemy
20.Protecting the mansion
21.Freedom
22.Vice City war

YOjSz1h.png

Chapter 1 Playlist - 5 missions

Chapter 2 Playlist - 12 missions

Chapter 3 Playlist - 5 missions

Ky2eGvC.png
Not yet

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"I wasn't counting cards, I was cheating."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:34 AM

Good luck on this, mate... again. smile.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:14 AM

LOL at Steven's gang...
Well, i'd love to play it. But a question first, by downloading San Vice, the original SA won't be deleted right?

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

Yep, it will replace SA files with San Vice files,but you can do it like i did. Make backup of San Andreas (Copy SA files to another place) and then install San Vice in one of them and rename it as 'San Vice'.
And you will have both, i did it with mostly of SA's mods.

user posted image

ProtoZeroZ
  • ProtoZeroZ

The True Zen Corporation Master

• Members

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (AnDReJ98 @ Friday, Mar 8 2013, 19:43)

user posted image

Thats alot of god damn GTA SA Map Conversion you have there

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

Yep, but my hard disk is 1000 GB. So i've enough free-space tounge.gif

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

Played a bit of this. Mission "Dont kidding us" crashes as soon as I reach the "washingtons". Don't know if that's only me, I'll try it out again.

I liked the story before my crash, it's good. The only thing that still bothers me is your English.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

Nothing crashed at me. After all, you should say that my English is improving. Thanks bro! icon14.gif

Blue Ray Team
  • Blue Ray Team

Crocodile Games

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

Lol say what?? is this for DYOM ?? O: Did PatrickW & Dutchy3010 made for Vice City??
I really want to check it if YES!

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Blue Ray Team @ Sunday, Mar 10 2013, 21:15)
Lol say what?? is this for DYOM ?? O: Did PatrickW & Dutchy3010 made for Vice City??
I really want to check it if YES!

No he's using a Vice City map mod in San Andreas.

I played until Don't kidding us, crashed for me like SatournFan. The rest is pretty good, GTA style on these missions is great, especialy with the storyline feature.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

Dammn crash. Why it doesn't crash at me. Anyway thanks,the next mission after 'don't kidding us' is only cutscene,but i'll try to fix it tomorrow.

salvadorc17
  • salvadorc17

GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

Good idea, why you use storyline feature instead of mission packs?

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

Well, i don't know. I love storyline feature since it was made for DYOM. Always wanted to make something like GTA's storyline, but how time goes i'm bored of storylines too.

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

Really good story, especially with storyline feature, i was enjoying it until the game crashed after DKU.

I hope u fix it soon.
Excellent work !

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

Update:

Fixed crash - I've added folder called 'important' into the archive of Chapter 1. There are the files that are requered to fix old and future crashes, that will be also in the archives of Chapter 2 and 3. More informations are in 'Readme' file.
Characer list has been updated.
(More characters tomorrow!)
New map has been added.
Chapter 2 has been realased.

BTW could someone make me an trailer for this storyline?

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

Update:

Gameplay has been updated with 5 new videos. You can watch the playlist or check the main post for gameplay videos.
Character list update coming soon.
Chapter 3 coming soon.

mkthetimelord
  • mkthetimelord

:3

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

I'd love to make a trailer for you mate, but since my computer came back from the repairing shop, it is even struggling to run San Andreas on minimum settings sad.gif So the trailer would be really bad FPS, but I'll see how bad.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:27 AM

Awesome man, you remade it... i played the first version a long time ago, this storyline is great :3

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

@mkthetimelord No problem!

@Martin_GDF It was hard to understand story in old version. I hope it's better in this remake, cause i didn't feel good while i was remaking this. Anyway thanks for playing. icon14.gif

Abeer
  • Abeer

When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:21 AM

Good Job with your The Franchescos brothers [Remake] AnDReJ98 cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif
Normally I don’t prefer mission which involves mods(specially total conversion) but in your case…I made an exception
icon14.gif Keep up the good work friend

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:23 PM

Update:

Chapter 3 has been released.

The rest will be updated tomorrow.

Topic look will be updated also, since new forum's update ruined everything.

• Abeer likes this

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

Update:

Although the story is finished, since not so many people have San Vice and they are unable to play this. I decided to upload gameplay videos of it. I uploaded 12 more videos.

The full playlist is here. It contains 17 mission videos and only 5 missions left to be uploaded.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users