Photo

Recruit 14 GSF members instead of 7

7 replies to this topic
GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:29 AM

Begin a 2 player mode, player one recruits 7 and player two recruits 7, thus bringing the recruitment total to 14. Unfortunately, this is deactivated upon ending of 2 player mode.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Winter Wrap Up!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:43 AM

Will this work on 2 player mod for PC, that supposedly uses PS2 data?

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

The only way to know if something works is to test it. Unfortunately, I don't have PC (I only have PS2), so I don't know if it will work (or not) on that console, but I think it would.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:19 AM

Does 2 player mode work on PS3 or XBOX? If so, can you recruit 7 Grove members per player tallying 14, or is this PS2 exclusive?

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

The PS3 version is the same as PS2 version ( but the latest version, not V1 ) so if it works on the latest PS2 version it works on PS3 too. Bicycle glitch is fixed, fly outmap for gangs evrywhere is fixed and skip song on radio glitch is harder to do. Maybe more is fixed i dont know i used to have PS2 V1 edition and these differences i noticed.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

I never noticed this (until now), but the more members you recruit, the less rival gangs and peds spawn. I wonder why this is.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

Probally cuz the memory thing, peds u cant see arent loaded else waste of memory space, just like interiors in different heavens, since it has to remember 2players + double the recruited gangmembers = less memory left ( or more memory used.... ) so the game cant load all other peds, like gta3 spawn 6 tanks and theres no more traffic on the road cuz it has to remember those tanks = less memory left for ped/vehicles. Im no smartass etc. so i could be wrong but think this makes most sence.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

Although I don't know the name of the file, it appears the gang recruitment data is in the same database as gang cars, which means any potential bypass code would not be saveable, thus you'll have to keep reactivating it. Such a shame, huh?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users